The presentation slides delivered by Evan Francen (FRSecure president) to Secure360 attendees on May 9th, 2012. The ten principles are:
1. A business is in business to make money.
2. Information security is a business issue.
3. Make information security fun.
4. People are the most significant risk.
5. "Compliant" and "Secure" are different.
6. There's no common sense in information security
7. Secure is relative
8. Information security should enable business
9. Information security is not one-size-fits-all
10. There is no "easy button"
The presentation was very well-received, and we sincerely thank all who attended!