http://www.frfgp.com/ Real estate provides an excellent method of building wealth. Financing for real estate investments can be hard to find, but with the help of a broker, favorable loans can be obtained.
Obtaining Investor loans for Real Estate Purchases
Loans For Real
While the credit market for real estate loans remains tight, loans are available for
individuals to finance their real estate investments. If you’re considering buying
residential property as an investment, working with a mortgage broker can help
you find the best deals on real estate investment loans.
Mortgage Loans Pose Obstacles
Although the real estate market and overall
economy are recovering from the housing crisis of
2008, banks remain guarded about lending money.
This can create obstacles for people who wish to
obtain financing to buy properties as an investment.
• Banks remain adamant about having a
substantial down payment.
• Banks are doing thorough credit checks.
• Banks are more strict about borrowing limits.
Now Is The Time
Although the credit market remains tight, now is an
ideal opportunity to begin buying properties as
• Home prices rose in 225 of 276 cities
surveyed by Clear Capital in 2013.
• On average, prices increased by about 10.9
• Growth will be less dramatic, but will remain
stable in 2014.
Why Real Estate?
Real estate has historically proven to be a safe
investment that will help generate revenue while
also increasing in value over time. Some benefits of
real estate investing include:
Tangible, real assets.
Historic growth trends.
Ability to increase value with renovation.
• Adjustable rate mortgages
• Interest only mortgages
FHA Loans For Investors
• Federal Housing Administration loans can help
prospective property investors obtain financing
for residential property in certain cases.
• Although you can’t use a FHA loan to buy a
pure investment property, you can use it to buy
a multi-unit residence if you live in one of the
Fannie Mae’s HomePath program can help real
estate investors find affordable mortgages.
• These loans are available with small down
• They can be used to finance repairs as well.
• No mortgage insurance is required.
• They are available only for repos owned by
Fannie Mae, however.
How A Broker Can Help
First Rate Financial Group can help prospective real
estate investors find the financing they need to begin
building their empire. A mortgage broker from our
firm can help investors:
• Analyze their current financial situation.
• Advise on changes they need to make to become
more attractive to banks and other lenders.
• Find banks and lenders interested in making real
estate investment loans.
• Help present their case to these institutions.
About First Rate Financial Group
First Rate Financial Group is a Conejo Valley mortgage brokerage dedicated to helping clients
find the best mortgage deals available for property in our area. We work with our clients to find
home loans that they can afford and that will help them realize their dreams. Whether it’s a
refinance, new home purchase or other need, our experienced brokers can help. To learn more,