1. Top 7 Ways to Eat More Fruits and Vegetables By Daniel Harper For more info visit http://ezhealthmanagement.com/blog/
2. We all know that fruits and vegetables are good for our body. They are a good source of nutrients and fiberthat keeps us healthy and full of life. But why is it difficult for most people to eat fruits and vegetables? If everthey do it’s not so often and not of substantial amount. So what can we do to remedy that? Here are top sevenways to eat more fruits and vegetables. 1. Fruity oatmeal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Why not boost it by adding fruits to your healthy breakfast meal. If you’re into yogurt, oatmeal, or cereals, try adding ½ cup slices of banana or dried or fresh fruits. This should add more flavors to your meal plus added nutritional benefits.
3. 2. Healthy omelet. Another way of getting your servings of vegetables is to add them to yourbreakfast as well. Instead of going for plain scrambled eggs, add peppers, onions, tomatoes, ormushrooms for a tastier and healthier omelet. To top it all off, drink a glass of 100% fruit juice fromfreshly squeezed oranges.3. Vegetable soup. If you like having soup before each meal, why not make it a vegetable soup? Butdon’t make it just an ordinary watery soup. Add extra chops of veggies to make it more nutritious andto enhance the flavor. I’m sure a little more vegetables won’t hurt and don’t be afraid to experimentwith other vegetables as well.
4. 4. Vegetable pizza. If you’re a pizza lover like me, go for pizzas with vegetables rather than going forthe cheese and meat only types. If you have extra time why not add more vegetables on it yourself.Personally I like adding thin slices of fried eggplant on my pizza. It adds more flavor, health andpersonality to my otherwise ordinary pizza. You can also do this for leftover pizzas to bring new lifeinto it. Like your soup, don’t be afraid to experiment.5. Cleansing Day. Pick a day in a week and make it a Cleansing Day. This means no meat and onlyfruits and vegetables for that whole day. My friend’s family does this every Saturday and calls itVegetarian Day. True enough, a day of fruits and vegetables should clean your digestive system of allthose unwanted sugars and fats accumulated during the rest of the week. Try to involve your family orfriends in this campaign to make it more enjoyable.
5. 6. Salads first. One of the reasons why some eat less fruits and vegetables during a meal is because itis either served together with other delicious foods or served last for desert. Try changing your eatinghabits and finish your fruits and vegetables first before going to the main course. If you’re trying toslim down this is also an effective way to lose weight because it lessens your appetite for the maincourse.7. Try something new. Eating fruits and vegetables can become really boring if you’re eating thesame type every day. Make it more exciting by trying out new seasonal fruits or vegetables everyweek. If you love to cook, then this is an exciting moment to try out new flavors for your dish. Again,don’t be afraid to try something new.
6. Humans are not herbivores and definitely not carnivores. We are omnivores meaning we should have abalanced diet consisting of meat, fruits and vegetables. Unfortunately, most our diets are starting to inclinetoward meat alone. So if you start noticing that you’ve been eating more meat than before then it’s time to eatmore fruits and veggies as well. I hope this article can help you get started.“Because normally with Western cuisine, you’ll serve vegetables separate from the meat, so kids will eat the meat and never touch the vegetables.” ~Martin Yan Are you really serious about becoming healthy mind, body and spirit and change your life once and for all! Learn the truth about transforming your body into the body of your dreams. Discover the new you by joining Vince Delmonte’s No Nonsense Body building. This program is filled with the stuff they don’t want you to know. Click Here! Lose fat and gain muscle without cardio. Discover the cardio free fat loss workouts using weight training exercise and interval training to burn fat, get rid ofstubborn belly fat, and build muscle. Click Here!