1. Its a good business move to expand market and extend to more customers. However, holding onto your old customers should be a high priority always as keepingclients beats getting new ones. The same can be applied to online commerce. New visitors are always welcome because it means that they have found your site among the legions of others clamoring for their attention. But ifyou dont have good website design, there will be nothing that will prompt them to come back.
2. Although visual design has a large role in the web industry, a good website design is much more than stunning pictures and captivating colors. There must be substance as well. Give your website with apt content and update iton a regular basis. So if theres a web surfer who stumbled upon your site when hes looking for certain info, he willkeep on repaying to you if theres something new you can offer on your website.
3. To make surfers come back to your site and support yourbusiness in general, keep your website design current andinteresting. Give them new info even if you are selling the same merchandise. Give more data about the items and how they can help the readers, keep the pictures up to date, and provide more details.
4. Maintaining your website regularly can likewise helpextinguish obsolete texts and broken links, which frustrate users and prevent them from even trying to browse the rest of your web pages anymore. Clean those out by changing the content and design of your website frequently.
5. But before visitors decide to come back, you need to let them know that your website exists first. Website design does little effect to the traffic of your website if it isnt backed up with a good search engine optimization (SEO).Fresh content and layout alone wont let you place high on search engines like Google and Yahoo.
6. Merely putting up a site doesnt help you win clients in todays really competitive online market. Constantwebsite design upkeep and effective SEO are the keys to staying on top.