Be the first to like this
A corporate advisory board can provide input on strategic direction and growth of the business and allow the company to access high-quality experience and advice, increasing the likelihood of long-term success.
- Purpose of an advisory board
- Function of senior advisors
- Board composition and structure
- Board member evaluation
- Board interaction with owners and senior management
- Advisory board v. board of directors
- Compensation issues
- How to attract senior advisors
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.