Presentation for webinar EXIN Certified Integrator Secure Cloud Services. The EXIN Certified Integrator title is a program based on the interconnection of cloud computing, security and IT Service Management.
The purpose of this set of slides is to serve as an addendum to the existing slide sets for EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation, EXIN IT Service Management Foundation and EXIN Information Security Foundation.Training providers can use the slides to glue these Foundations together into a slide set for the EXIN Certified Integrator in Secure Cloud Services training.
Transcript of "EXIN Certified Integrator Secure Cloud Services"
• Security and reliability have been identified as
the main reason organizations are reluctant in
turning to Cloud based IT services.
• Combine business concerns (Information
Security), with new technological
developments (Cloud) and best practices
• We need people who will join their skills to
provide reliable cloud services to the business.
Cloud as a modern service
• Cloud services are based on agreements with
suppliers (Service level agreements)
• Continuity, availability, security need to be
• Incidents, changes, problems need to be
• The ISO/IEC 20000 standard for Service
Management: support and control
of design and delivery of services
• The learning organization
Cloud as a secure service
• The challenge of security and compliance control
outside the company’s perimeter
• The ISO/IEC 27000 series of Information Security
Management: the advantages of a management
• Information security professionals need to be
involved in cloud deployment
"Most virtualized workloads are being deployed insecurely.
The latter is a result of the immaturity of tools and processes
and the limited training of staff, resellers and consultants.“
Neil MacDonald, Gartner fellow and vice president
• Service Management topic within Cloud:
Implementing and Managing Cloud Computing
Including the main components of Cloud Services, their
relationships and the Service Management principles that
apply for Cloud Computing
• Information Security topic within Cloud:
Information Security and Compliance
Including risk management and managing identity and
privacy in the Cloud
• Both standards, ISO/IEC 20000 and 27001, stress the
importance of managing outsourced processes and
How to attain the title: EXIN Certified
Integrator Secure Cloud Services
When a candidate finishes the below three examinations he/she
receives the title automatically and free of charge.
ITIL® and EXIN ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000 can be replaced by an alternative (IT) Service
Management Foundation certificate such as MOF or EXIN USMBOK
ITIL is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited
Swirl Logo TM is a trademark of AXELOS Limited
The EXIN Certified Integrator
• A digital and paper
certificate will be granted
for free and automatically
as soon as a candidate has
obtained all three
• It contains a description of
the three certificates: i.e.
(IT) Service Management,
EXIN Cloud Computing, and
EXIN Information Security