The solution for marketers is to mix tried & true with bold & new. To create something greater than the sum of its parts. To let consumers inform us of their evolving usage patterns, and adapt according.
1. TRENDS IN DIGITAL MARKETING<br />JOEL BOOK<br />Director, eMarketing Education<br />
2. WE ARE IN <br />THE MIDDLE <br />OF A MEDIA REVOLUTION<br />
4. “The mix of media channels has shifted from a one-way broadcast model to a set of dynamic two-way media forums.”<br />Source: Booz Allen Hamilton<br />HD Marketing 2010: Sharpening the Conversation<br />
5. “50 million U.S. Internet users are active users of social networks.” <br /> Source: USC, “The Digital Future”<br />
6. “Smartphones will comprise 37% of global handset sales by 2014.”<br /> Source: Pyramid Research<br />
7. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR MARKETERS?<br />
8. CREATING BRAND ADVOCATES IS NOW JUST AS IMPORTANT AS CREATING BRAND AWARENESS.<br />
9. “Service is the new currency of selling. And email is the #1 tool for serving <br />customers.” <br />- Joseph Jaffe<br />
10. “Those who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more than non-readers of email.” <br />Source: Forrester Research<br />“E-Mail Marketing Comes of Age.”<br />
11. *Simulation of mobile coupon<br />EXACTTARGETinACTION<br />www.<br />.com<br />
12. MARKETERS INCREASING SPENDING ON MOBILE, EMAIL, SEARCH, SOCIAL MARKETING<br /><ul><li>28% of marketers are shifting budgets to digital channels.
13. 54% plan to increase budgets for email marketing.
14. 66% plan to increase investments in social media.
15. 56% plan to increase budgets for mobile marketing.
16. 64% of companies plan to increase budgets in SEO.
17. 51% plan to increase budgets for paid search.</li></ul>Marketing Budgets 2010: Effectiveness, Measurement and Allocation<br />Produced by: ExactTarget and eConsultancy<br />Survey Sample: 1,000+ Marketing Professionals, B2B and B2C <br />
18. HOW DO BRANDS USE EMAIL TO <br />STAY CONNECTED? <br />