7. Se flere her. Når barnetegninger omformes til malerier, malt av voksne.
8. Det er av sine egne man skal ha det
9. Verdens beste jobbsøknad?
10. The Glasgow Brothel <ul><li>The madam opened the brothel door in Glasgow and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good-looking man in his late forties or early fifties. "May I help you sir?" she asked. "I want to see Valerie," the man replied. "Sir, Valerie is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else," said the madam. "No, I must see Valerie," he replied. Just then, Valerie appeared and announced to the man she charged £5000 a visit. Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand pounds and gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, the man calmly departed. The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Valerie. Valerie explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row, as she was so expensive. There were no discounts. The price remained £5000. Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Valerie, and they went upstairs. After an hour, he left. The following night the man was there yet again. Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Valerie and they went upstairs. After their session, Valerie said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?" The man replied, " Edinburgh ." "Really", she said. "I have family in Edinburgh ." "I know." the man said. "Your sister has passed away, and I'm her solicitor. I was instructed to deliver your £15,000 inheritance in person." The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain: 1. Death 2. Taxes 3. Being screwed by a lawyer </li></ul>
11. A Russian Freeway
12. <ul><li>This Russian federal freeway goes from Moscow to Yakutsk in Siberia. </li></ul><ul><li>This road has no asphalt, even if it is an essential road. </li></ul><ul><li>Every time it is raining, the road is paralyzed. These photos were taken some days before approximately 600 cars remained bogged down here. The hunger and the lack of gasoline followed. According to witnesses, a woman gave birth in a public bus. </li></ul><ul><li>The teams of construction are afraid of going on this site because, during a previous visit, some were beaten by people who had remained stuck during several days. People broke cars in search of food and of warm clothes. </li></ul><ul><li>The gasoline, the food, the firearms and the cables of steel are the most vital foodstuffs on this federal road. Oh, and the patience !!! </li></ul>
33. Then, the next time when you will complain about road conditions in your country, think of the Russians !