Responsible for investment functions.
It provides transaction, investment information services to the chief financial
The key functions of treasury include
1. account receivables services.
2. accounts payable services.
3. liquidity management services (helping the
CFO of a company to manage short term
assets and liabilities)
Treasury Function overview
Thomson Reuter Eikon
Thomson Reuters Eikon client-server system that connects you to the right
mix of news, data, analytics, markets and professional networks through
B2B network or Internet network.
Filtered by business precise needs, and displayed on the world’s most
intelligent/intuitive over open desktop or portable application.
Thomson Reuters Eikon market share
167 exchanges in 123 countries (99% of the total global market capitalization)
54,500 active companies and 22,500 inactive companies
167 Historical data going back to 1980 for many markets
Gain a sharper edge with a unique combination of discovery and pricing tools,
probability modeling and news coverage.
Thomson Reuter Eikon Markets
Optimize trading with the world’s leading source of market news, plus
data and tools.
Identify new opportunities, new venues, and greater liquidity all from Eikon desktop
Spot the new opportunities revealed through
1. on-the-ground reporting
2. proprietary pricing
3. mapping tools.
Be the first to access
1. breaking news
2. early crop forecasts
3. global exchange data and agriculture analytics.
Thomson Reuter Eikon Markets (Cont.):
Reliably predict price movements, weather events and manage risks.
Competitive advantage win with this exclusive combination of content, supply chain
mapping and real-time messaging.
Thomson Reuters Eikon Features
• Reuters News – breaking more
market-moving stories and sourcing
more exclusives than any other
• Datastream Charting – with a vast
database of time-series, including
• Company Events – be first to spot
movements in the securities bank
cover and act on them with
coverage from Reuter highly
regarded StreetEvents service.
• Smart Holdings – a global stock-
selection model that ranks stocks
based on the predicted future
increase or decrease in institutional
• Microsoft Office add-in – enabling
you to utilize Thomson Reuters
world-class content in Excel, with
tools to efficiently build and update
• Interactive map – is the most direct
visual way to see in the supply chain
and factors that impact prices
• Alerts and Mobile access – be the first
to know what’s happening in your
markets, anywhere, anytime
• Eikon Messenger – connect with the
world through authenticated, instant
messaging and chat rooms.
• Text Mining Credit Risk Model – a
unique model that mines textual
information from hundreds of
documents to gauge a company’s
Thomson Reuter Eikon Modules (Sample) :
1.Corporate Treasury & Finance
• forecasts and analysis from a single
FX and cross-asset workflow
• Generate good ideas faster with
portfolio analytics that make
strategic sense out of a world of
data and developments
Thomson Reuter Eikon Modules (cont.):
• Differentiate your equity research
• make informed investment
4.Compliance and Risk Management
• Demonstrate a culture of integrity
• stay audit-ready
• manage all the compliance workflows.