2. Types of Projects Service Only Product/Service Event/ServiceStaff-Generated Extended Career Internship
3. Staff-Generated Projects New for 2012-2013** these types of projects require a minimum of 25 hours of work outside the school day
4. interaction with other students or the community
5. creation of a product
6. the planning andfacilitation of an event
7. Learning Stretch – Think Growth!
8. Important Dates: October 18 – School Based and Staff Generated Proposals Due April 12 – Portfolio Due (projects should be completed at least a week before this date) April 30 or May 2 – Project Presentations