November 2013 Greater Boston Real Estate Market Trends Report
- 901 views
After an active summer and early fall buyer activity slowed as inventory of available homes continued to ...
After an active summer and early fall buyer activity slowed as inventory of available homes continued to
go down. Prices continue to move up because demand for available homes to buy is outpacing supply. Inventory continues to shrink from the same time the year before. What the market needs are
homeowners to commit to selling to get us to full recovery.
• November single-family home sales – Down 8.9% over last year.
• November Single-family median prices were UP 7.3% to $316,500. Fourteen straight months of increases.
• November condo sales Down 5.8% and median prices UP 3.5% ($295,000)
• Inventory in November Down 20.6% to 18,428 and Condominium homes available Down 27.7% to4,925
• SF listings added to the market in November UP 7.9% over last year. (3,954 from 3,663 in 2012)
• Condo listings added to the market up 3.5% over last year. (1,375 from 1,328 in 2012)
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views