1. copyrights eric parein FRAME-D is the trade name for a very original plastic picture frame which can easely be assembled or desassembled clicking its four hinge corner elements.
2. <ul><li>The window of the Frame-D consists out of TWO plexy or glass elements, allowing both sides of the frame to be employed. </li></ul><ul><li>The frames can be fixed anywhere by its corners. Therefore each Frame-D sale comprises four 4 inox screws. </li></ul>copyrights eric parein
3. Each Frame-D can be assembled alongside one another. A groove allows the entry of a simple connecting element. This way, many small frames can be gathered to form a wider very original picture. The frames come in different colors, one can go and mix those colors to produce a unique assembly. copyrights eric parein
4. The holes in the corner pieces are convenient to hang the frame(s) or to receive any accessory elements. Two rod elements are provided to enable the frame to be put upright, on your desk perhaps. copyrights eric parein
5. Two rectangular frames can be desassembled and reassembled into a small and a large square frame. The square Frame-D can off course also be purchased as such. copyrights eric parein
6. The Frame-D frames are easely stacked one on top of the other, even with the pictures inside. Each day one can easely draw a different picture on top, delivering a different picture. Because the frames are to be used recto verso, recto can produce a query, verso produces the answer... Frame-D allows you to express yourself in many different ways. www.frame-d.com copyrights eric parein