1. J2EE Architecture Erencan ÖzkanAnkara Universitesi Bilisim Günleri 14.04.2013 linkedin.com/in/erencanozkan
2. J2EE Concepts The Web Tier (JSF, a Java Standart) Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RS) EJB Context and Dependency Injection (Spring, third party Lib. ) Persistance (JPA - Hibernate, third party library)
3. Java Server Faces Java Community Process Mojorra and MyFaces implemantation UI Design Framework for Java Applications Easier front end development for backend developers Component based MVC pattern Several Component Suite Libraries PrimeFaces is the most popular
4. JSF MVC Structure A JSF page consist of following parts Model : A Java Bean represents page model View : The page itself consist of JSF components Controller : Represent and handles actions on the page
5. Spring Framework
6. Spring Framework (Core) Inversion of Control container Dependency Injection
7. Hibernate Object / Relational Mapping Framework (ORM) Mapping relational database tables to Java Pojo Classes 3 Parts of Hibernate Relational Database Persistance Mapping
8. How tobecome a Great Coder ?
9. You do not need to be a genius !!! www.code.org Need to be determined (http://www.girldevelopit.com/) Addition, subtraction that’s about it. (Bill Gates) You probably know multiplication tables. (www.zappos.com) Have to be a genius to read !