<ul><li>Very good quality image </li></ul><ul><li>Close up shot may be considered for cover. Had potential for cover or inlay. </li></ul>
Showing our artist on the mike . Urban artist are heavily associated with a microphone. This image gave us the idea of using the microphone for our logo. Adhering to genres are great as audiences can identify with them.
This image had excellent potential to become the front cover as we felt only text would need to be added. The clothing matches a hip hop artist quite well. Image quality is spot on and the image itself could infer alot about the artist . This had great potential for the front cover.
These images were of great quality. It was drawn on to a piece of paper then edited again. The pose was fantastic. Various effects were added we felt this had potential for poster.
This had potential for poster although we were unsure the quality itself was good. The pose wasn’t liked very much amongst my member so we had considered it.
Further alterations may be made to this picture but I believe it would be good for the back cover as there is no direct address from the artist. The image hasn't a certain essence that portrays it to be calm. The clothing from our artist has strong features linked to hip hop scene e.g cap, brick wall and dark clothing.
This image simply magnificent as the quality of this image is unrivalled be any other image we have. IT feels as if I have really captured the artist really well. Clothing, medium close up background works well as they show strong connotations of grime / hip hop.
This image was taken making sure there wasn’t direct address to the camera. We made sure that our artist made himself look like he had something else going happening with this artist. He looked very natural in this pose. We use an effect called cut out to give a cartoon like appearance. The program we used was Photoshop to edit the font looked royal and of prestigious quality. We wanted to reflect this in our artist. In the below image he looks like he smiling as if he has got a future something to look forward to a new beginning. Lens flare was used to still show the earring effectively.
<ul><li>We had great images to use for this artist but had problems with him. After he had been consistently unreliable. This proved to be difficult for us to continue filming this music video with an individual who didn't seem committed. There was real potential to create a great cd, inlay and poster with these images. At this point in time our group had felt that choosing another artist may be the best decision for us. </li></ul>