2.  Whales are mammals. They are carnivors. They are blue, white, black and grey. There are eleven types of whales.+ Whales can be more than 30 metres long. There are some whales that are dangerous i sometimesnot.
3.  They´ve got blowbales of breathing. They´ve got two flippers. They´ve got one tail. Their eyes are very small compared to their body. Their mouth is very large with a lot of teeth.
4.  Whales live in all oceans, and all migrate acording to theseason of the year. They spend their summers in coldwater.
5.  Whales eat all types of big fish. They also eat prankton, prawns, sea plants and rarelypolar bear.
6.  They can swim very fast. They can jump out of the water. They can eat a big amount of fish. They can move their body with their small fins. The Whales they can sing and they use the sounds tocommunicate.