2. The Pcific Ring of Fire zone is a volcanic zone where surroundings in the Pacific Ocean are surrounded. It is said two large orogenic zones of the world with Alpine-Himalayan belt.
3. The oceanic plate in the Pacific Ocean in which it centers on Pacific Plate is formed, and it sinks under a continental plate and an oceanic plate and the volcano islands and the volcanic cluster of the circumference are formed by crowding.
4. A lot of volcanic activities and earthquakes occur because there are a lot of volcanoes.
5. It is said two large orogenic zones of the world there are a lot of activities of the Pacific rim make mountain belt to accompany the volcano though both are the frequent occurrence zones of the earthquake.
6. There are a lot of forming the mountain range that accompanies the continent in the east Pacific Ocean in islands and the west Pacific Ocean.