3. Where did they live? We know that the Celts lived in round houses which were grouped together in hill forts. These round houses had wattle and daub walls, a thatched straw roof and had a fire lit in the middle.
4. Clothes and Appearance We can find out more about what we think Celts look like here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/celts/factfile/clothes.shtml The “A Tale of Weaving” story here helps you understand how they made their clothes: http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/celts/factfile/clothes.shtml
5. Celtic home life
6. Celts at Work Ploughing Pottery Woodwork Weaving
7. What did they look like? The pictures of the Celts in this presentation provide an idea of the sort of clothes they wore. We can find out more here: < http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/celts/activities/weaving.shtml > < http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/prehistory/ironage_intro_05.shtml >
8. Celtic Metalwork http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/celts/index.shtml?1 The metal work below are called Torks. Why did the Celts wear them?
9. Can you design your own Celtic clothes and jewellery?