Emily June Mahon
Rose Angelica Puebla
Samantha Valerie Perez
Who? - Abraham
When? - 1300 B.C.
Where? - Ancient Mesopotamia
A Rabbi is the spiritual leader of
Monotheistic – believed in one God.
YHWH(Yahweh) -The Forbidden Name
or the Unutterable Name – When
reading the Torah the replace with
Modern Jews refrain from writing the
word “God”, replacing it with “G-d”
Genesis - Bereisheet ("In the beginning")
Exodus - Sh'mot ("Names")
Leviticus - Vayikra ("And he called")
Numbers - BaMidbar ("In the wilderness")
Deuteronomy - D'varim ("Words")
a collection of rabbinical writings that interpret, explain and apply the Torah
Sabbath – Saturday – Begins
Friday at sundown
Hanukkah – falls four days before
the new moon
13 Basic Beliefs – Articles of Faith
1. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, blessed be His Name, is the Creator and
Guide of everything that has been created; He alone has made, does make, and will
make all things.
4. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, blessed be His Name, is the first and the
7. I believe with perfect faith that the prophecy of Moses, our teacher, peace be unto
him, was true, and that he was the chief of the prophets, both of those who preceded
10. I believe with perfect faith that the Creator, blessed be His name, knows every deed
of the children of men, and all their thoughts, as it is said. It is He that fashioned the
hearts of them all, that gives heed to all their works.of those who followed him.
13. I believe with perfect faith that there will be a revival of the dead at the time when
it shall please the Creator, blessed and exalted be His name for ever and ever.
Number of followers
worldwide – Where are
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.