Exclusive preview newer drug 2e by vikas dhikav
- 1,616 views
• Since this is a second edition. It contains added new drugs which have been discovered in the last 4 years....
• Since this is a second edition. It contains added new drugs which have been discovered in the last 4 years.
• Study of newer drugs takes lot of time, and there is no unified source of newer drugs. One has to extract such information from bigger books like
Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment, Harrisons’ Principles of Internal Medicine, or books of pharmacology like Katzung’s/Goodman & Gillman’s.
• Present book is very useful from the point of view that it contains new drugs and students don’t have to slog for information regarding newer drugs in different books. It contains comprehensive information.
• It is also very useful for the practitioners and PG students .This book gives them edge by having the recent information about the new drugs
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views