2. Welcome to Elliott James ConsultingSpecialists in placing experienced industry professionals intothe Hedge Fund, Fund of Hedge Fund, Asset Management andPrivate Equity arena.Elliott James Consulting prides itself on their reputation forsourcing the very best available talent, all done in anethical, confidential and professional manner.We also offer the personal touch and deep understanding ofour clients specialist areas that sometimes only a boutiquespecialist recruiter can provide.
3. About UsElliott James Consulting Ltd is a boutique recruitment organisation who specialise in theplacement of highly skilled industry professionals into the financial arena.Our wealth of experience within the Alternative Investment Market is why we are a successfulleading recruitment company in our space. Our experienced consultants and researchers haveextensive finance and recruitment experience, ensuring we thoroughly understand the marketand can assist with your search.At Elliott James Consulting our aim is to deliver on promises to both candidates and clientsalike. We pride ourselves on our professionalism in the industry. We cover and provide a highlevel of service in a confidential and discreet manner.Elliott James is geographically flexible in terms of our working remits. We are comfortablecovering roles in EMEA, Asia and the USA, as well as our core area for positions based in the UKand London.Elliott James is founded on a trusted and successful formula based on honesty andintegrity. This foundation is a core principal throughout the whole recruitment cycle.Our expertise enables us to cover the most sophisticated roles. Thoroughly understanding eachrole and the desired skill set enables us to identify the best talent for each mandate.
4. Elliott James Consulting Ltd provides you with a comprehensive recruitment solutionfor a wide range of positions, both in terms of geographical location but also in termsof the seniority of your requirements.Our clients range from start up hedge funds raising seed capital, through to some ofthe worlds largest most successful Asset Management and Private Equity Houses. Dueto the nature of our client base we have to be adaptable as to the types of positionswe recruit.Typically the types of vacancies we have assisted with include roles such as; ChiefOperating Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Investment Officers, Fund Managers,Operational Due Diligence, Asset Raisers, Research roles, Compliance, Middle andBack Office operations.We operate purely on a "no success no fee basis" this is because we have the utmostbelief and conviction that once Elliott James Consulting is given a mandate from aclient, our team of experienced consultants and researchers will be able to provide astrong shortlist of candidates as well as a smooth and trouble free recruitmentsolution to your needs.
5. Elliott James Consulting was founded upon a keystone belief that both the clientand candidate should be given the same level of respect and service during thewhole recruitment process.At Elliott James we are constantly striving to put the consultancy element back intorecruitment. We firmly believe that the key drivers to our success lie behind this andthe repeated use of our services by candidates and large financial institutions paytestament to our continued growth.We are a professional boutique recruitment company where you can be confidentthat your interests are being managed in-line with the industry codes of practice.CONFIDENTIALITY IS KEY!! CVs are never submitted to any third party without yourprior knowledge and permission. During our representation of you to market, youwill have full disclosure of any developments and we will keep you informed of anynew relevant roles registered.
6. Peter Elliott - Managing DirectorPeter founded Elliott James Consulting in the Laura Byrne –Senior Consultantsummer of 2008.Peters background in financial services recruitment Previously recruited within the Educationis vast and spans over a period of two decades. sector quickly building lasting relations with both clients and candidates alike due to her high level of Emma Reed – Director service, professionalism and attention to detail. before returning to the financial Emma joined Elliott James Consulting from a sector as this is where her true passion background in Sales spanning over 15 years. lies. She has worked for some of the largest blue chip organisations in the world, within a high pressured sales environment. Sarah Paine - Senior Consultant Matt Robinson –Business Manager Sarah Paine joined Elliott James having Matt joined EJC having spent 12 years in spent 13 years in the Banking Industry. She the Private Banking market place. Here he built a great reputation for herself and built a great reputation for himself and a excelled in both building long term client proven track record in dealing with high relationships and exceeding targets. calibre clients and closing business.
7. CFO, Newly launched FOHF"Elliott James Consulting helped us in sourcing some of our key investment professionals.Rather than dealing with the commission driven, one size fits all service of larger recruiters,we appreciated the tailored and focused approach provided by EJC. Their intimate knowledgeof what the hedge fund and fund of hedge fund business is about allowed them to target asmall number of high quality individuals for each role. This left us confident that the short listprovided were all possible hires for us, therefore saving us the time and effort involved."MD, Alternative Investment Consultancy"Elliott James will always be the first recruiter I will use in the hedge fund industry. They area pleasure to work with, not least because EJC takes a genuine interest in my business andthe qualities and character of the people I need to hire. I get good people through EJCbecause they find motivated people who want to do the job, not just move elsewhere for apay rise. EJC always stay on top of the process and are energetic in obtaining and analysingfeedback.“Resourcing Specialist, Ratings Agency"Matt is an extremely knowledgeable consultant with a strong network of contacts that he isable to leverage. He is results orientated whilst not losing his personal approach. Matt asksthe right questions at the right time, listens to the information we release to guide him andprovides high quality candidates. Matt is often the first specialist I even consider talking tonow and we have only partnered within the last few weeks."
8. Thanks for visitingMake your next choice the right one.