During our first week of production we faced many different obstacles such as:• Our first day of shooting we were approached by a group of hoodlums who aimed to rob us, unfortunately for them it came to no avail. We then decided that we shall change our location in order to avoid such events. We moved from Streatham park, to Clapham South park so that we were closer to the college and for health and safety reasons.• We had to change our shot list, we did due to the fact of our change in location, as the producer I went out to look for locations which would still fit in with our idea of the forest. So close to college, I found a small wood side which was perfect for what we were trying to portray.• We had to change our main cast due to the fact the previous cast were unavailable for one of many reasons, our casting sheet helped us find possible characters in which we all decided were best suited for the allocated roles. We changed the character of Red Riding Hood, the grandma and the huntsman. In addition to this we also changed the character of the witch we felt that by having a white witch we were conforming to the social norms of having an all white cast, we did some blind casting in order to modernise the narrative of Red Riding Hood and to also add some diversity which will relate to a wider audience.