Selection Criteria to Choose a Great Network Marketing Opportunity Here are ten tips to help you pick the right NM opportunity
1. Has the company been around for at least 5 years? The company of choice is the one that has proven that it will be around for the long term. Failures for any reason should occur within the company's first 2 years. You want to invest your precious time, resources and future in one that has a proven track record. QNET (earlier Quest Net) has been around for 12 years. It has grown from a single subsidiary firm to having 22 subsidiaries in QI group at present. It has huge plans for the future for even further expansion by getting into varied industries offering diverse products and services. It is already a Billion Dollar Company.
2. Is the company well capitalized? In other words, does it have the cash that it will need to grow, to maintain a solid infrastructure to keep pace with technology and, of course, to pay your commissions! QNET pays weekly commissions on every Tuesday at 3:30 pm for the week that ended on the last to last Friday promptly. Their systems have been designed by Microsoft and are monitored continuously. QNET has put a solid infrastructure in place by way of Network Support Group (NSG) and the individual back end support offices for different subsidiaries like QVI and QI Comm. This speaks for infrastructure.
2. contd.. In a recent interview, Dato Vijay Eswaran, the executive director, spoke of QI Group's relationships with Banks in S.E.Asia which needed to be given an impetus as till date all the expansion of QI group had been happening through internal accruals. This itself speaks volumes of the kind of cash rich company we are. As for growth, QI group is not just expanding across verticals but within verticals as well. Other than getting into home care and personal care products with plans for getting into financial products, the company is developing resorts and properties across S.E.Asia , UAE, Mauritius and Maldives for their QVI customers. And not to forget the recent tie-up with Virgin Racing. This shows commitment to continually grow.
2. end We, being an e-commerce co., have chosen VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and are 'Verizon Cybertrust Security' certified enterprise. The company is on a quest to continuously change and grow with the surroundings, the change from Quest Net to Qnet just being one of the things to say. All of this is true in-spite of the fact that we are still not a publicly traded company.
3. Does the company offer products or services that are unique? That is, they're not readily available elsewhere (especially at a discount) and they're not just another "me too" product that has loads of competition. What better products and services than the ones we offer. Bio-Disc and other Amezcua products are a class apart along with our Himalayan Crystal Collection. None of the offerings like In-Voice (from QI Comm) are readily available in the market. Our holidays (from QVI Club) are so priced that for the price of a domestic holiday we can go and enjoy a trip abroad. What better deals than these. There are no M-A-D (Marketing Advertising and Distribution) expenses and the cost saving gets passed on the consumer in the form of a price cut or to the IRs as commission.
4. Is there a genuine need for the product or service? You've probably heard horror stories about people ending up with a garage full of expensive water filters - the reason that happens is because only other distributors will purchase the product at that price! Your product or service must fill a REAL need at a fair price - and there should be a large untapped market for it. In other words, it MUST provide tremendous value, so the customer is the biggest winner. We have offerings that have a genuine demand or a latent demand in the market. Genuine demand because there is a huge market for people who want to have affordable international holidays, can frequently call abroad and yet spend less on their telecom bills, who want to afford exquisite hand crafted swiss watches. Latent demand because who wouldn’t want to have a bio-bisc and a chi-pendant once they know of the amazing benefits that these products offer, because people would always want to feel good about themselves and their health. These are just a few of the subsidiaries we have spoken about. So we have offerings that have a genuine need in the global market.
5. Is the product or service trendy or a fad? You can't build long term residual income if the product or service only has short term appeal (e. g., bonny babies, etc.). Think long term instead. Is the product or service something that your customers will continue to use for a long time? Our products and services belong to industries like leisure and travel, wellness, telecommunications, collectibles etc. These industries are perennial in nature and not much prone to recessionary pressures. These products can be used over a lifetime of any customer. In addition, the life of individual products also surpasses as being called a fad. The first biodisc manufactured is more than 15 years old and is still giving effects. Our numismatic gold coins increase in value over a period of time. Hence, our offerings are trendy and not a fad.
6. Can you generate immediate income? So that you can finance your marketing and expansion efforts from cash flow. Yes, we have had lots of examples where in the first cheque was received on the very first day itself. We have examples in The V where IRs have MAXED OUT in less than a year. Hence, immediate income can be generated. Also, as mentioned earlier as well, payouts happen weekly so IRs don’t have to wait for a complete month to have something in their hands.
7. Does the marketing system take full advantage of technology? Not everyone is a sales type, but ANYBODY can plug into a system and tools that do the selling and sorting for you! QNET provides us tools in the form of product brochures and leaflets (hard copies) and also product literature in the form of pdf files and ppts to be shown at appropriate moments. We have a ready-made infrastructure provided to us on a platter in the form of our Virtual Office. We literally don’t have to do anything other than just talk to people. Everything else gets taken care of by the company by way of technology and infrastructure.
8. Is the person who is introducing you to the opportunity committed to YOUR success? If they are, the company is strong, and the product or service is a winner, (and, of course, you're willing to learn) you WILL succeed. There's a big difference between a "sponsor" and a "recruiter." A sponsor coaches. motivates and trains and a recruiter just signs people up and in most cases, abandons them. I believe this is more to do with the individual or the teams rather than the company. We know we are one of the fastest growing teams in the V. Infiniti is committed to the success of all its partners, so that is why the founder members have put in the weekly mother systems in different cities in India and abroad,
8. contd.. We have the daily grooming school and V-Cells of individual teams. Apart from V-Con, Revcon and NSS by the V, we have Mega QSPs, QSPs and BTCs as team events. These events show the commitment of our up-lines to our growth apart from the personal counseling that happens with our technical working and successful up-lines
9. Is there a way to build your business part-time without losing your full time income? The company must have automated systems that can do the heavy lifting (i. e., selling and sorting) for you so that you can use your limited time efficiently. Many of us are a testimony to this. Many of us are managing the business part-time without losing our full-time incomes yet. Many have plans on track to take this up as a full-time profession and many of us have already taken the plunge.
10. Will you have FUN? Although this may not be an element of your current JOB, we think it's important! You should have a lot of fun with your business partners while you work together to build a long term business and your financial army. Needless to say, we have a Blast!!!!!!!!!
So there you have it ― ten criteria for selecting a superior network marketing opportunity. Of course, even with a great company, there's no such thing as a free lunch. You WILL have to work! But, with the right opportunity (unlike your job), it won't have to be forever! IR # HZ661239 [email_address]