2. 6&quot; Display, U.S. Wireless 8&quot; x 5.3&quot; x 0.36“ Fast 3G Network--Get Books in Under 60 Seconds Holds Over 1,500 Books Free Book Samples $245.00 price tag
3. Expanded National Coverage - wireless downloads from 50 states. Automatic Library Backup: Re-download Your Books for Free. Text-to-speech feature. Basic Web Browser Built-in dictionary Charge via USB - approximately 4 hours.
4. Sleek & Trim: 10.2 ounces, lighter than a typical paperback and as thin as most magazines. Improved Ergonomics: easy to hold and use as a book. New 5-way Controller: enabling precise on-screen navigation. Simple to Use: No Computer Required.
7. <ul><li>Paper-like Screen - 6&quot; diagonal E Ink® electronic paper display. </li></ul><ul><li>Sharper Display of Images and Photos - 600 x 800 pixel resolution at 167 ppi </li></ul><ul><li>16-level gray scale. </li></ul><ul><li>Read in Sunlight with No Glare - reflects light and no backlighting, eliminating glare. </li></ul><ul><li>Adjustable Text Size. </li></ul>
8. PDF DOC, RTF, TXT, HTML, PRC (Mobipocket). Still Image Formats: BMP, GIF, PNG, JPEG MP3 Digital Audio Format
9. <ul><li>Download and enjoy more than 50,000 audio titles from Audible.com. </li></ul><ul><li>Easy search within a book, across your library, the Kindle Store, or even the Web. </li></ul><ul><li>The Kindle Store: Over 350,000 Books, Newspapers, Magazines, and Blogs. </li></ul>
10. Kindle electronic reader Power adapter USB 2.0 cable (connect to a PC or Macintosh computer). Quick Startup Guide
11. For more information on the Amazon Kindle 2 Global Electronic Reader or any other Electronic Reader, please visit: www.Electronic-Reader.com Your source for everything happening in the new, hot electronic reader market.