1. DEVELOP SPEAKING HABILITY FOR LITTLE CHILDREN OF 5 YEARS OLD EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS ADRIANA TITO PAZMIÑO 2012
2. It is important to develop some activities where children can stir up their interest:• First: INCORPORATING LIVING DRAMA ACTIVITIES.• Second: STORYTELLING IN CLASS.
3. INCORPORATING LIVING DRAMA ACTIVITIES.
4. STORYTELLING IN CLASS.
5. Before to start developing this kind ofactivities is important to add orincorporate grammatical times which aregoing to link up with their daily routineand it will be familiar to them.As educators, we should be observers andchoose the best stories to representthem.Finally, it´s time to work and get the mostcreative and beautiful resourses for livingthese activities.
6. When we develop a new language we are going to face up with many problems like:There are some Mother tongue features that they use to transfer to the foreign language. For example:• The use of the correct position of adjectives in order to combine nouns with adjectives.• The correct use of the plural form of nouns.
7. Learning is impaired when there is not rules and explanation for specific activities that we are going to do When the teacher doesn`t engage and evolve all the students in the learning processThis relation could be affected when there aren´t resources well prepared.The teacher must not adopt an empathetic position with students.
8. Evaluation is the most important part ofteaching if you will do with a newperspective, this means that we have toassess intonation, rhythm, pronunciationHesitation, spelling, word order position intheir level.One part of the assessment is to make mistakes because they will teach us how to use them and it´s essential to be comfortable