1. You are a mighty warrior,Worship Song Lyrics (updated Dressed in armour of light. (LIGHT)2008-05) Crushing the deeds of darkness,________________________________________ Lead us on in the fight. (FIGHT)A New Commandment Through the blood of Jesus, Victorious we stand.A new commandment We place You in the highest placeI give unto you, Above all else in this land.That you love one anotherAs I have loved you,That you love one anotherAs I have loved you. ________________________________________ Agnus DeiBy this shall all men knowThat you are My disciples, Alleluia, AlleluiaIf you have love one for another. For our Lord God Almighty reigns Alleluia, Alleluia For our Lord God Almighty reigns Alleluia________________________________________Above All Holy, Holy Are You Lord God AlmightyAbove all powers above all kings Worthy is the LambAbove all nature and all created things Worthy is the LambAbove all wisdom and all the ways of manYou were here before the world began You are Holy Holy are You Lord God AlmightyAbove all kingdoms above all thrones Worthy is the LambAbove all wonders the world has ever known Worthy is the LambAbove all wealth and treasures of the earth AmenTheres no way to measure what Youre worthCrucified laid behind a stoneYou lived to die rejected and alone ________________________________________Like a rose trampled to the ground All Glory and HonourYou took the fall and thought of meAbove all Jesus, (Jesus), Blessed Lord, (Blessed Lord), We come into Your presence. We come to praise Your Holy Name.________________________________________ Your Kingdom (Your Kingdom)Above All Else Reigns over all (Reigns over all) And we offer up our praise to You, Jesus.You are exalted LordAbove all else. (Clap) All glory and honour.We place You in the highest place We proclaim Your powerAbove all else (Clap) As we lift our voices up to You in love.Right now where we stand All glory and honour;And everywhere we go, May they always be upon our lipsWe place You in the highest place. As we worship You.So the world will know. Jesus, (Jesus),
2. Precious Saviour, (Precious Saviour), The glory of the risen LordYou paid the debt for our sins. Who once was slain,Your sacrifice upon the cross To reconcile man to GodShowed Your mercy (Your mercy)And Your grace (and Your grace). Forever You will be,And its only through this The Lamb upon the throneLove we praise You, Jesus. I gladly bow my knee, And worship You alone________________________________________All Hail King Jesus ________________________________________ All That I AmAll hail, King Jesus!All hail Emmanuel, All that I am I lay before You;King of Kings, Lord of Lords, All I possess, Lord, I confessBright morning star. Is nothing without You.And throughout eternity Saviour and King, I now enthrone You;Ill sing Your praises, Take my life, my living sacrifice to You.And Ill reign with YouThroughout eternity. Lord, be the strength within my weakness; Be the supply in every need, That I may prove Your promises to me, Faithful and true in word and deed.________________________________________All He Wants Into Your hands I place the future; The past is nailed to Calvary,All He wants is all you are That I may live in resurrection power,And all that you can be No longer I but Christ in me.All He wants is everything you haveIn service given freeIf a man will follow me,He said, Let him take up his cross. ________________________________________All He wants is all you are All That I NeedAnd all that you can be. There is one thing that I know I will do, I will be holding on to you. And when the dark clouds come and bring down________________________________________ the rain,All Heaven Declares I know that you will sustain me Lord.All heaven declares, Your love is all that I need,The glory of the risen Lord All that I need, all that I need,Who can compare, Your love is all that I need,With the beauty of the Lord All that I need is you.Forever He will be, Jesus you know whats inside of my heart,The Lamb upon the throne When I am coming apart at the seams.I gladly bow the knee, But thats when my true colours come shiningAnd worship Him alone through, I know that you are the one for me.I will proclaim,
3. Your love is all that I need,All that I need, all that I need, ________________________________________Your love is all that I need, Amazing GraceAll that I need is you. Amazing grace! how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me! I once was lost but now am found,________________________________________ Was blind but now I see.Alleluia Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, AndAlleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia grace my fears relieved;Alleluia, alleluia, alleluia, alleluia How precious did that grace appear The hour I first believed.Hes my Saviour, Hes my SaviourHes my Saviour, Hes my Saviour The Lord has promised good to me, His Word my hope secures;He is worthy, He is worthy He will my shield and portion beHe is worthy, He is worthy As long as life enduresI will praise Him, I will praise Him Thru many dangers, toils and snares,I will praise Him, I will praise Him" I have already come; Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far, And grace will lead me home.________________________________________ When weve been there ten thousandAlmighty God My Redeemer years, Bright shining as the sun,Almighty God, my redeemer, Weve no less days to sing Gods praise ThanMy hiding place, my safe refuge; when wed first begun.No other name like Jesus,No power can stand against You.My feet are planted on this rock, ________________________________________And I will not be shaken; Amazing Grace - My Chains are GoneMy hope it comes from You alone,My Lord and my salvation. Amazing grace how sweet the sound That saved a wretch like me!Your praise is always on my lips, I once was lost, but now am foundYour word is living in my heart, Was blind but now I seeAnd I will praise You with a new song:My soul will bless You, Lord. Twas grace that taught my heart to fearYou fill my life with greater joy; And grace my fears relieved;Yes, I delight myself in You, How precious did that grace appearAnd I will praise You with a new song: The hour I first believedMy soul will bless You, Lord. My chains are gone, Ive been set freeWhen I am weak, You make me strong; my God my Savior has ransomed meWhen Im poor, I know Im rich, and like a flood His mercy rainsFor in the power of Your name Unending love Amazing GraceAll things are possible. The Lord has promised good to me His word my hope secures
4. He will my shield and portion be Glor--ria in excelsis Deo,as long as life endures Glor--ria in excelsis DeoMy chains are gone, Ive been set free Shepherds, why this jubilee?my God my Savior has ransomed me Why your joyous strains prolong?and like a flood His mercy rains Say what may the tidings be,Unending love Amazing Grace Which inspire your heavnly song?The earth shall soon dissolve like snow, Glor--ria in excelsis Deo,The sun forbear to shine; Glor--ria in excelsis DeoBut God, who calld me here below,Will be forever mine Come to Bethlehem, and see Him whose birth the angels sing;My chains are gone, Ive been set free Come, adore on bended kneemy God my Savior has ransomed me Christ the Lord, the new-born King.and like a flood His mercy rainsUnending love Amazing Grace" Glor--ria in excelsis Deo, Glor--ria in excelsis Deo See within a manger laid Jesus,________________________________________ Lord of heavn and earth!Amazing Love Mary, Joseph, lend your aid, With us sing our Saviours birth.My Lord, what love is thisthat pays so dearly, Glor--ria in excelsis Deo,That I, the guilty one, may go free? Glor--ria in excelsis DeoAmazing love, oh what sacrifice,The Son of God givn for me!My debt He pays, ________________________________________And my death He dies, Angels, From the Realms of GloryThat I might live,That I might live! Angels, from the realms of glory, Wing your flight oer all the earth,They stood and watched Him die, Ye who sang creations storyDespised, rejected, Now proclaim Messiahs birthBut oh, the blood He shed flowed for me! Come and worship, come and worship, Worship Christ, the newborn KingAnd now this love of ChristShall flow like rivers; Shepherds, in the field abiding,Come wash your guilt away: Live again! Watching oer your flocks by night, God with man is now residing, Yonder shines the Infant Light Come and worship, come and worship,________________________________________ Worship Christ, The newborn KingAngels We Have Heard On High Sages, leave your contemplations,Angels we have heard on high, Brighter visions beam afar,Sweetly singing eer the plains, Seek the great Desire of nations,And the mountains in reply Ye have seen His natal starEcho back their joyous strains. Come and worship, come and worship, Worship Christ, the newborn King
5. So much more than anything.Saints before the altar bending,Watching long in hope and fear,Suddenly the Lord, descendingIn His temple shall appear ________________________________________Come and worship, come and worship, As We Gather/The Steadfast LoveWorship Christ, the newborn King As we gather may Your Spirit work within us, As we gather may we Glorify your Name. Knowing well that as________________________________________ Our hearts begin to worship,Arms of Love Well be blessed because we came. (2x)I sing a simple song of love The steadfast loveTo my Saviour, to my Jesus. Of the Lord never ceases,Im grateful for the things Youve done, His mercies never come to an end.My loving Saviour, oh precious Jesus. They are new every morning, New every morning.My heart is glad Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh Lord,That Youve called me Your own. Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh Lord,Theres no place Id rather be Great is Thy faithfulness.Than in Your arms of love,In Your arms of love,Holding me still, holding me near ________________________________________In Your arms of love. As We Seek/Jesus, Draw Me Close As we seek Your face, May we know Your heart;________________________________________ Feel Your presence,As The Deer Acceptance as we seek Your face. At Your feet we fall,As the deer pants for the water, Sovreign Lord;So my soul longs after You. We cry, Holy, holy.You alone are my hearts desire At Your feet we fall.And I long to worship You. Jesus, draw me close,You alone are my strength, my shield, Closer, Lord, to You;To You alone may my spirit yield. Let the world around me fade away.You alone are my hearts desire Jesus, draw me close,And I long to worship You. Closer Lord, to You; For I desire to worship and obey.I want You more than gold or silver,Only You can satisfy.You alone are the real joy-giverAnd the apple of my eye. ________________________________________ Ascribe Greatness To Our GodYoure my Friend and You are my Brother,Even though You are a King. Ascribe greatness to our God the Rock,I love You more than any other, His work is perfect,
6. And all his ways are just. ________________________________________(repeat) Away In A MangerA God of faithfulness and without injustice, Away in a manger,Righteous and upright is He. No crib for a bed,(repeat) The little Lord Jesus Laid down His sweet head; The stars in the bright sky looked down where He lay,________________________________________ The little Lord JesusAt Your Feet We Fall Asleep on the hay.At Your feet we fall, mighty risen Lord, The cattle are lowing,As we come before Your throne to worship You. The Baby awakes,By Your Spirits power You now draw our hearts, But little Lord Jesus,And we hear Your voice in triumph ringing clear. No crying He makes. I love Thee, Lord Jesus,I am He that liveth, that liveth and was dead, Look down from the sky,Behold I am alive forever more. And stay by my cradle Till morning is nigh.There we see You stand, mighty risen Lord,Clothed in garments pure and holy, shining bright. Be near me, Lord Jesus,Eyes of flashing fire, feet like burnished bronze, I ask Thee to stayAnd the sound of many waters is Your voice. Close by me forever, And love me, I pray.Like the shining sun in its noonday strength, Bless all the dear childrenWe now see the glory of Your wondrous face. In Thy tender care,Once that face was marred, but now Youre And fit us for heaven,glorified, To live with Thee there.And Your words like a two-edged sword havemighty power. ________________________________________ Be Bold________________________________________Awake My Heart Be bold, be strong, For the Lord your God is with you.Father let me see Be bold, be strong,The vision thou hast for me; For the Lord your God is with you.Helping me Lord to seekThe hope revealed in Thee. I am not afraid, I am not dismayed,As I ponder thy goodness to me, Because Im walking in faith and victory,Awake my heart, O God, to thee. Come on and walk in faith and victory, For the Lord your God is with you.Father now I pray.That I be useful to Thee.And Father to Thee I pray,For not my will but Thine. ________________________________________ Be Exalted, O God I will give thanks to Thee,
7. O Lord, among the people. Be my source, be my light, JesusI will sing praises toThee among the nations. Jesus, be the centreFor Thy steadfast love is great, Be my hope, be my song, JesusIs great to the heavens;And Thy faithfulness, Be the fire in my heartThy faithfulness to the clouds. Be the wind in my sails Be the reason that I liveBe exalted, O God, Jesus, JesusAbove the heavens;Let Thy glory be over all the earth. Jesus, be my visionBe exalted, O God, Be my path, be my guide, JesusAbove the heavens;Let Thy glory be over all the earth. Jesus, be my vision Be my path, be my guide, Jesus Be the fire in my heart________________________________________ Be the wind in my sailsBe Still Be the reason that I live Jesus, JesusBe still, for the presence of the Lord, the Holy Oneis here;Come bow before Him now with reverence andfear. ________________________________________In Him no sin is found, we stand on holy ground; Be Thou My VisionBe still, for the presence of the Lord, the Holy Oneis here. Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart, Naught be all else to me , save that thou art;Be still, for the glory of the Lord is shining all Thou my best thought by day or by night,around; Waking or sleeping, thy presence my light.He burns with holy fire, with splendour He iscrowned. Be thou my wisdom, be thou my true word,How awesome is the sight, our radiant King of I ever with thee, and thou with me, Lord;light! Thou my great Father, thine own may I be;Be still, for the glory of the Lord is shining all Thou in me dwelling, and I one with thee.around. Riches I heed not, nor vain earthly praise,Be still, for the power of the Lord is moving in this Thou mine inheritance through all my days;place; Thou and thou only the first in my heart:He comes to cleanse and heal, to minister His High King of heaven my treasure thou art.grace.No work too hard for Him, in faith receive from High King of heaven, when the battle is done,Him; Grant heavens joy to me O bright heavens SunBe still, for the power of the Lord is moving in this Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,place. Still be my vision, O ruler of all.________________________________________ ________________________________________Be The Centre BeautifulJesus, be the centre Beautiful, beautiful,
8. Jesus is beautiful, Many kings from afarAnd Jesus makes beautiful Seek the shining star.Things of my life. On our knees, in our hearts we cry, Lord of lords You are.Carefully, touching me,Causing my eyes to see, Fatheríªs gift of love come downThat Jesus makes beautiful, Sacrifice beyond all measure,Things of my life. Heavíªnly hosts proclaim this sound. Come and see the infant King, Bethlehemíªs treasure.________________________________________ Riches untold, frankincense and gold,Because He Lives They pale before the glory we behold.God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, Fatheríªs gift of love come downHe came to love, heal and forgive; Sacrifice beyond all measure,He lived and died to buy my pardon, Heavíªnly hosts proclaim this sound.An empty grave is there to prove my Saviour lives. Come and see the infant King, Bethlehemíªs treasure.Because He lives I can face tomorrow,Because He lives all fear is gone;Because I know He holds the future.And life is worth the living just because He lives. ________________________________________ Better Is One DayHow sweet to hold a newborn baby,And feel the pride, and joy he gives; How lovely is Your dwelling placeBut greater still the calm assurance, O Lord AlmightyThis child can face uncertain days because He For my soul longs and even faints for Youlives. For here my heart is satisfied Within Your presenceAnd then one day Ill cross the river, I sing beneath the shadow of Your wingsIll fight lifes final war with pain;And then as death gives way to victory, Better is one day in Your courtsIll see the lights of glory and Ill know He lives. Better is one day in Your house Better is one day in Your courts Than thousands elsewhere Better is one day in Your courts Better is one day in Your house________________________________________ Better is one day in Your courtsBethlehems Treasure Than thousands elsewhereGifts of praise, songs of love, One thing I ask and I would seekLord, our lives we share. To see Your beautyCelebrate, heavens above, To find You in the place Your glory dwellsGlad tidings to bear. Better is one day in Your courtsFatheríªs gift of love come down Better is one day in Your houseSacrifice beyond all measure, Better is one day in Your courtsHeavíªnly hosts proclaim this sound. Than thousands elsewhereCome and see the infant King, Better is one day in Your courtsBethlehemíªs treasure. Better is one day in Your house Better is one day in Your courts
9. Than thousands elsewhere And all that is within me bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soulMy heart and flesh cry out And all that is within me bless His holy name.For You the Living GodYour Spirits water to my soul He has done great things.Ive tasted and Ive seen He has done great things.Come once again to me He has done great things.I will draw near to You Bless His holy name.I will draw near to YouBetter is one day in Your courtsBetter is one day in Your house ________________________________________Better is one day in Your courts Bless The Lord My SoulThan thousands elsewhereBetter is one day in Your courts Bless the Lord, my soul,Better is one day in Your house And bless Gods holy name.Better is one day in Your courts Bless the Lord, my soulThan thousands elsewhere Who leads me into life.________________________________________ ________________________________________Better Than Blessed Be The Lord God AlmightyYour love is better than all things Father in heaven how we love You,Your love is better than all things We lift Your name in all the earth.And I dont have the strength of words May Your kingdom be established in our praises,To tell You truly how I feel as Your people declare Your mighty works.Your love is better than life Blessed be the Lord -- God -- Almighty,Your love is better than life Who was, and is, and is to come,Any I dont have the strength of words Blessed be the Lord -- God -- Almighty,To tell You truly how I feel Who reigns forever more!My God, You are the only oneFor me, the only one for meMy God, Your love is better than all other loves ________________________________________And now Youre drawing me Blessed Be the Name of the Lord (99)And I just want to be closer to You Blessed be the name of the Lord.la la la la la la la He is worthy to be praised and adored.la la la la la la la (repeat) So we lift up holy hands in one accord, Singing, Blessed be the name,Gotta get closer Blessed be the name,Gotta be closer to you Blessed be the name of the Lord.________________________________________ ________________________________________Bless His Holy Name Blessed Be Your Holy NameBless the Lord, O my soul Blessed be Your holy name, Lord Jesus
10. I will never cease to give You praise Blessed be the name of the LordYou are Messiah, Deliverer Blessed be Your nameThe Holy One of Israel Blessed be the name of the Lord Blessed be Your glorious nameBlessed be Your holy name, Lord JesusTheres no other name by which were saved You give and take awayYou are Messiah, Deliverer You give and take awayBlessed be Your name. My heart will choose to say Lord blessed be Your nameYour name is high above all othersYour name has set the captives free Blessed be the name of the LordYour name delivers all the nations Blessed be Your nameYour name is life and breath to me Blessed be the name of the Lord Blessed be Your glorious name________________________________________Blessed Be Your Name ________________________________________ Blest Be The TieBlessed be Your nameIn the land that is plentiful Blest be the tie that bindsWhere Your streams of abundance flow Our hearts in Christian love;Blessed be Your name The fellowship of kindred mindsAnd blessed be Your name Is like to that above.When Im found in the desert placeThough I walk through the wilderness Before our Fathers throneBlessed be Your name We pour our ardent prayers; Our fears, our hopes, our aims are one,Every blessing You pour out Our comforts and our cares.Ill turn back to praiseAnd when the darkness closes in We share our mutual woes,Lord still I will say Our mutual burdens bear, And often for each other flowsBlessed be the name of the Lord The sympathising tear.Blessed be Your nameBlessed be the name of the Lord When for a while we part,Blessed be Your glorious name This thought will soothe our pain, That we shall still be joined in heart,Blessed be Your name And hope to meet again.When the suns shining down on meWhen the worlds all as it should be This glorious hope revivesBlessed be Your name Our courage by the way,And blessed be Your name While each in expectation lives,On the road marked with suffering And longs to see the day.Though theres pain in the offeringBlessed be Your name From sorrow, toil and pain, And sin we shall be free;Every blessing You pour out And perfect love and friendship reignIll turn back to praise Through all eternity.And when the darkness closes inLord still I will say
11. ________________________________________ Walk the mile and bear the load.Breathe I will hold the Christ-light for youThis is the air I breathe In the night-time of your fear;This is the air I breathe I will hold my hand out to you,Your Holy presence living in me Speak the peace you long to hear.This is my daily bread I will weep when you are weeping,This is my daily bread When you laugh Ill laugh with you;Your very word spoken to me I will share your joy and sorrow Till weve seen this journey through.And I, Im desperate for youAnd I, Im lost without you When we sing to God in heaven We shall find such harmony Born of all weve known together Of Christs love and agony.________________________________________Breathe On Me Breath Of God Brother, sister, let me serve you, Let me be as Christ to you;Breathe on me, Breath of God, Pray that I may have the grace toFill me with life anew; Let you be my servant, too.That I may love what Thou dost loveAnd do what Thou wouldst do.Breathe on me, Breath of God, ________________________________________Until my heart is pure; Brother You KnowUntil my will is one with ThineTo do and to endure. Brother you know that I love you, You know that I need you,Breathe on me, Breath of God, All of the time.Till I am wholly Thine;Until this earthly part of me Sister you know that I love,Glows with Thy fire divine. You know that I need you, All of the time.Breathe on me, Breath of God,So shall I never die, Together we will go and show the world,But live with Thee the perfect life Together we will show our loveOf Thine eternity. But first of all we must accept ourselves, And take each other by the hand.________________________________________Brother Sister Let Me Serve You ________________________________________ Can a Nation be Changed?Brother, sister, let me serve you,Let me be as Christ to you; Can a nation be changed?Pray that I may have the grace to Can a nation be saved?Let you be my servant, too. Can a nation be turned back to You? X2We are pilgrims on a journey, Were on our knees.And companions on the road; Were on our knees again.We are here to help each other Were on our knees.
12. Were on our knees again. Celebrate Jesus, celebrate!Were on our knees. Celebrate Jesus, celebrate!Were on our knees again. Celebrate Jesus, celebrate!Were on our knees.Were on our knees again. He is risen, He is risen, And he lives forevermore.Let this nation be changed. He is risen, He is risen,Let this nation be saved. Come on and celebrateLet this nation be turned back to You. X2 The resurrection of our Lord!________________________________________ ________________________________________Cares Chorus Change My Heart, Oh GodI cast all my cares upon You. Change my heart, oh God,I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet. Make it ever true;And any time that I dont know what to do, Change my heart, oh God,I will cast all my cares upon You May I be like You. You are the potter, I am the clay; Mold me and make me, this is what I pray.________________________________________Cast Your BurdensCast your burdens, ________________________________________Unto Jesus, for He cares for you. Christ In MeCast your burdens,Unto Jesus, for He cares for you. Christ in me is to live, to die is to gain. Christ in me is to live, to die is to gain.Hiya hiya, hiya hiya hiya hiya hiya hiya...His love is Hiya. Hes my King, Hes my song Hes my life, Hes my joy.Lowa lowa, lowa lowa lowa lowa lowa lowa... Hes my strength, Hes my swordStomp Satan lowa. Hes my peace, Hes my LordDeepa deepa, deepa deepa deepa deepa deepadeepa...Our Joy is deepa. ________________________________________ Christ the Lord Is Risen TodayWida wida, wida wida wida wida wida wida...His love is wida. Christ the Lord is risn today, Alleluia! Sons of men and angels say: Alleluia!Supa supa, supa supa supa supa supa supa... Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!Supernatural powers. Sing, ye heavns, and earth reply: Alleluia! Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia! Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!________________________________________ Dying once He all doth save, Alleluia!Celebrate Jesus Celebrate Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!Celebrate Jesus, celebrate! Loves redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
13. Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!Death in vain forbids Him rise, Alleluia! Lord let your mercy wash awayChrist has opened Paradise, Alleluia! all of my sin. Fill me completely with your love, once again.Soar we now where Christ has led, Alleluia!Follwing our exalted Head, Alleluia! I need you, I want you,Made like Him, like Him we rise, Alleluia! I love your presence.Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia! I need you, I want you, I love your presence.________________________________________Clap de Hands ________________________________________ Come and Let Us GoClap de hands, stomp de feetSpread the love of Jesus to everyone you meet Come and let us go up to the mountain of theOhhhh, clap de hands, stomp de feet LordSpread a little love around And to the house of our God Come and let us go up to the mountain of theThe love of Jesus is a sweet, sweet song LordThat you can give to others as you walk along And to the house of our GodA smile on your face and his love in your heartYou spread the love of Jesus now everybody start And He will teach us His waysto... And we will walk in His paths And the Law shall go forth from ZionClap de hands, stomp de feet And the Word of the Lord from JerusalemSpread the love of Jesus to everyone you meetOhhhh, clap de hands, stomp de feetSpread a little love around ________________________________________The love of Jesus is a miracle Come and Sing PraisesGod has given every boy and girlHe came down to earth because he loved us so Ascribe to the Lord O mighty ones,And now its up to us to let his miracle show... Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name,Clap de hands, stomp de feet Worship the Lord in the beauty of His holiness.Spread the love of Jesus to everyone you meetOhhhh, clap de hands, stomp de feet Come and sing praises to the Rock of all ages,Spread a little love around Come and sing praises to Jesus our Lord. Come and adore Him, bow down before Him, Come and sing praises to Jesus our Lord.________________________________________Come and Fill Me Up ________________________________________I can feel you, flowing through me. Come Into The Holy Of HoliesHoly Spirit, come and fill me up,come and fill me up. Come into the Holy of Holies Enter by the blood of the LambLove and mercy, fill my senses. Come into His presence with singingI am thirsty, for your presence Lord, come and fill Worship at the throne of Godme up.
14. Come into the Holy of HoliesEnter by the blood of the Lamb One day every tongue will confessCome into His presence with singing You are GodWorship at the throne of God One day every knee will bow Still the greatest treasure remains for thoseLifting holy hands Who gladly choose You nowTo the King of kingsWorship JesusWorship Jesus" ________________________________________ Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing________________________________________ Come, Thou Fount of every blessing,Come Let Us Reason Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing,Come, let us reason together, Call for songs of loudest praise.Thats what God says. Teach me some melodious sonnet,Come, let us reason together, Sung by flaming tongues above;Says the Lord. Praise His name - Im fixed upon it -Thro your sins be as scarlet, Name of Gods redeeming love.They shall be as white as snow;Thro they be red as crimson, Hitherto Thy love has blest me;They shall be as wool. Thou hast brought me to this place; And I know Thy hand will bring me Safely home by Thy good grace. Jesus sought me when a stranger,________________________________________ Wandering from the fold of God;Come Let Us Worship and Bow Down He, to rescue me from danger, Bought me with His precious blood.Come let us worship and bow down,Let us kneel before the Lord, O to grace how great a debtorOur God, our Maker Daily Im constrained to be! Let Thy goodness, like a fetter,Come let us worship and bow down, Bind my wandering heart to Thee :Let us kneel before the Lord, Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,Our God, our Maker Prone to leave the God I love; Heres my heart, O take and seal it:For He is our God, Seal it for Thy courts above.And we are the people of His pasture,And the sheep of His hand,Just the sheep of His hand. ________________________________________ Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus________________________________________ Come, Thou long expected Jesus,Come Now Is The Time To Worship Born to set Thy people free; From our fears and sins release us;Come, now is the time to worship Let us find our rest in Thee.Come, now is the time to give your heart Israels strength and consolation,Come, just as you are to worship Hope of all the earth Thou art;Come, just as you are before your God, Come Dear desire of evry nation,
15. Joy of evry longing heart. ________________________________________ Consuming FireBorn Thy people to deliver,Born a Child, and yet a King, There must be more than thisBorn to reign in us forever, O breath of God come breathe withinNow thy gracious kingdom bring. There must be more than thisBy Thine own eternal Spirit Spirit of God we wait for YouRule in all our hearts alone; Fill us anew we pray Fill us anew we prayBy Thine all sufficient merit,Raise us to thy glorious throne. Consuming fire fan into flame A passion for Your name Spirit of God fall in this place Lord have Your way________________________________________ Lord have Your way with usCompelled By His Love Come like a rushing windIn this world thats so uncertain, Clothe us with power from on highHow can I find the truth of life, Now set the captives freeCant see my way, alone and on my own. But Leave us abandoned to Your praisewhen You suffered and You died for me Lord let Your glory fall, Lord let Your glory fallOn that cross so long ago,You gave me life, You gave me hope, Consuming fire fan into flameYou gave me freedom. A passion for Your name Spirit of God fall in this placeFor Your love compels me Lord have Your wayTo know Your compassion, Lord have Your way with usSurrender my heart and serve only You. And Iknow each step of the way, Stir it up in our hearts, LordYour love will endure. Stir it up in our hearts, Lord Stir it up in our heartsIn this world sometimes discouraged A passion for Your nameHow can I share the truth I knowTo understand and follow in Your plan. Consuming fire fan into flameAnd Lord Im weak I need You everyday A passion for Your nameGive to You all that I am You help me stand, You Spirit of God fall in this placegive me strength, Lord have Your wayYou give me courage. Lord have Your way with usFor Your love compels meTo know Your compassion,Surrender my heart and serve only You. And I ________________________________________know each step of the way, Create In MeYour love will endure. Create in me a clean heart, O God,For Your love compels me That I might serve You;To know Your compassion, Create in me a clean heart, O God,Surrender my heart and serve only You. And I That I might be renewed.know each step of the way,Your love will endure." So fill me and heal me And bring me back to You. Create in me a clean heart, O God, That I might serve You.
16. Behold his hands and side,That I might serve You, Rich wounds yet visible above,That I might serve You. In beauty glorified. All hail Redeemer hail! For thou has died for me; Thy praise shall never, never fail________________________________________ Throughout eternity.Create In Me A Clean HeartCreate in me a clean heart, O GodAnd renew a right spirit within me. ________________________________________Create in me a clean heart, O God Cry In My HeartAnd renew a right spirit within me Theres a cry in my heartCast me not away from thy presence, O Lord For Your glory to fallTake not Thy Holy Spirit from me For Your presence to fill up my sensesRestore unto me the joy of Thy salvation Theres a yearning againAnd renew a right spirit within me. A thirst for discipline A hunger for things that are deeper Could You take me beyond?________________________________________ Could You carry me through?Crown Him With Many Crowns If I open my heart? Could I go there with You?Crown him with many crowns,The Lamb upon his throne: For what do I have if I dont have you Jesus?Hark, how the heavenly anthem drowns What in this life could mean anymore?All music but its own! You are my rock You are my gloryAwake my soul and sing You are the lifter of my headOf him who died for thee,And hail him as thy matchless king Theres a cry in my heartThrough all eternity. For Your glory to fall For Your presence to fill up my sensesCrown him the Lord of life, Theres a yearning againWho triumphed oer the grave, A thirst for disciplineAnd rose victorious in the strife A hunger for things that are deeperFor those he came to save,His glories now we sing Could You take me beyond?Who died and rose on high, Could You carry me through?Who died eternal live to bring If I open my heart?And lives that death may die. Could I go there with You? For Ive been here beforeCrown him the Lord of peace, Yet I know theres still moreWhose power a sceptre sways Oh Lord I need to know YouFrom pole to pole, that wars may ceaseAbsorbed in prayer and praise. For what do I have if I dont have you Jesus?His reign shall know no end; What in this life could mean anymore?And round his pierced feet You are my rock You are my gloryFair flowers of paradise extend You are the lifter of my headTheir fragrance ever sweet.Crown him the Lord of love;
17. ________________________________________ Im not alone.Cry of My Heart Day after day, week after week,It is the cry of my heart to follow You. Year after year.It is the cry of my heart to be close to You. You will be right beside me, You will be here to guide me,It is the cry of my heart to follow, I will praise Your name.All of the days of my life.Teach me Your holy ways, oh Lord,So I can walk in Your truth. ________________________________________ Days of ElijahTeach me Your holy ways, oh Lord,And make me wholly devoted to You. Oh, oh, oh! These are the days of Elijah, Declaring the word of the LordIt is the cry of my heart to follow You. And these are the days of Your servantIt is the cry of my heart to be close to You. Moses, righteousness being restored. And though these are the days of great trial,It is the cry of my heart to follow, Of famine and darkness and swordAll of the days of my life. Still we are the voice in the desert crying.Open my eyes so I can seeThe wonderful things that You do. ________________________________________Open my heart up more and more, Prepare ye the way of the Lord""And make me wholly devoted to You. Oh, oh, oh! Behold He comes riding on the cloudsIt is the cry of my heart to follow You. Shining like the sun at the trumpet callIt is the cry of my heart to be close to You. Lift your voice its the year of Jubilee And out of Zions hill salvation comesIt is the cry of my heart to follow,All of the days of my life." And these are the days of Ezekiel, The dry bones becoming as flesh And these are tthe days of Your sevant David, rebuilding a temple of praise________________________________________ And these are the days of the harvest,Day After Day The fields are as white as the world And we are the labourers in YourDay after day after day, vineyard, Declaring the Word of the LordYou have been faithful to me.Day after day after day, Behold He comes riding on the cloudsI know Your grace. Shining like the sun at the trumpet call Lift your voice its the year of JubileeDay after day, week after week, And out of Zions hill salvation comesYear after year.I will declare Your glory,I will declare Your greatness,I will praise You name. ________________________________________ Days of LoveDay after day after day,You are my Saviour, my friend. May the Lord be with youDay after day after day, As you go away from here.
18. May the love of Jesus light your way.May His Word surround youIn an unfamiliar land,Filling your days with love. ________________________________________ Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble?May the Spirit touch your heartAnd carry you along Did you feel the mountains tremble?Going where our prayers Did you hear the oceans roarHave gone before When the people rose to sing ofNot a worry, not a care, Jesus Christ, the ris-en One?But trust is day by day.These are the days of love. Did you feel the people tremble? Did you hear the singers roar?Yesterdays passing away When the lost began to sing ofBut these are the days of the Lord. Jesus Christ, the sav-ing One?And the grace of Jesus that has And we can see that, God, Youre mov-ing,Brought you safe this far A mighty river through the nations;Shall again go with you on your way And young and old will turn to Je-sus.On other days just like today, but Fling wide, you heavenly gates;Different, better by far, Prepare the way of the risen Lord.Yes, these are the days of love. Open up the doors. Let the music play.Yesterdays passing away Let the streets resound with singing:But these are the days of the Lord. Songs that bring Your hope, Songs that bring Your joy,And the grace of Jesus that has Dancers who dance upon injustice.Brought you safe this farShall again go with you on your way Open up the doors. Let the music play.On other days just like today, but Let the streets resound with singing:Different, better by far, Songs that bring Your hope,Yes, these are the days of love. Songs that bring Your joy, Dancers who dance upon injustice. Do you feel the darkness tremble?________________________________________ When all the saints join in one song,Dear Jesus And all the streams flow as one river To wash away our broken-ness?Dear Jesus thou art everything to meAnd everything I own I give to Thee And here we see that, God, Youre mov-ing;My wealth my all, but most of all A time of jubilee is coming,Dear Lord I give myself to Thee When young and old return to Je-sus. Fling wide, you heavenly gates;Dear Jesus thou hast bled and died for me Prepare the way of the risen Lord.And Washed away my sins on CalvaryYou cleansed my soul, you made me whole Open up the doors. Let the music play.Dear Lord, I give myself to Thee Let the streets resound with singing: Songs that bring Your hope,Dear Jesus thou hast led me day by day Songs that bring Your joy,And set my will to follow all the way Dancers who dance upon injustice.To bear my cross, to suffer lossDear Lord I give my self to Thee" Open up the doors. Let the music play.
19. Let the streets resound with singing:Songs that bring Your hope, ________________________________________Songs that bring Your joy, Draw Me CloseDancers who dance upon injustice. Draw me close to You, Never let me go, I lay it all down again,________________________________________ To hear You say that Im Your friend.Do You Not Know (rounds) You are my desire,Do you not know, Even youth grow No one else will do,have you not heard tired and weary Cause nothing else could take your place,The Lord is the To feel the warmth of Your embrace,everlasting God Help me find the way,The creator of Young men Bring me back to You.the ends of the earth stumble andHe will not grow fall Youre all I want,tired or weary Youre all I ever needed,And his understanding Even youth grow Youre all I want,no one can fathom tired and weary Help me know You are near.He gives strength Young mento the weary stumble andAnd increases fallthe power of the weak ________________________________________ Easter SongEven youth grow But those who hope in theLord Hear the bells ringing, theyre singing that we cantired and weary Will renew their strength be born again!Young men They shall soar on wings, Hear the bells ringing, theyre singing Christ isstumble and fall Like eagles risen from the dead!Even youth grow They will run and nottired and weary Not grow weary The angel upon the tombstone said, He is risenYoung men They will run and just as He said.stumble and fall not be faint Quickly now, go tell His disciples that Jesus Christ is no longer dead!But those who hope Do you not knowin the Lord have you not heard Joy to the world, He is risen, alleluia!Will renew their strength The Lord is the He is risen, alleluia, He is risen, alleluia, alleluia!. everlasting GodThey shall soar on wings, The creator of theends. of the earth ________________________________________Like eagles He will not grow tired or El ShaddaiwearyThey will run and not And his understanding El Shaddai, El Shaddai,Not grow weary No one can fathom El Elyonna Adonai,They will run and He gives strength to the age to age youre still the same,weary by the power of the name.not be faint And increases the power. of the weak El Shaddai, El Shaddai, erkamkana Adonai, we will praise and lift you high,
20. El Shaddai. EmmanuelThrough your love and through the ram, Emmanuel, Emmanuelyou saved the son of Abraham, His name is called Emmanuelthrough the power of your hand God is with us, revealed in usyou turned the sea into dry land. His name is called EmmanuelTo the outcast on her kneesyou were the God who really sees,and by your might you set your children free. ________________________________________El Shaddai, El Shaddai, EnoughEl Elyonna Adonai,age to age youre still the same, All of You is more than enough for all of me,by the power of the name. For every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with Your love,El Shaddai, El Shaddai, And all I have in You is more than enough.erkamkana Adonai,we will praise and lift you high, You are my supply, my breath of life,El Shaddai. Still more awesome than I know You are my reward, worth living for,Through the years you made it clear Still more awesome than I knowthat the time of Christ was near,though the people couldnt see All of You is more than enough for all of me,what Messiah ought to be. For every thirst and every need.Though your Word contained the plan, You satisfy me with Your love,they just could not understand, And all I have in You is more than enough.your most awesome work was done in the frailtyof your Son. Youre my sacrifice of greatest price, Still more awesome than I knowEl Shaddai, El Shaddai, Youre my coming King, You are everything,El Elyonna Adonai, Still more awesome than I knowage to age youre still the same,by the power of the name. All of You is more than enough for all of me, For every thirst and every need.El Shaddai, El Shaddai, You satisfy me with Your love,erkamkana Adonai, And all I have in You is more than enough.we will praise and lift you high,El Shaddai. More than all I want, more than all I need, You are more than enough for meEl Shaddai, El Shaddai, More than all I know, more than all I can sayEl Elyonna Adonai, You are more than enoughage to age youre still the same,by the power of the name. All of You is more than enough for all of me, For every thirst and every need.El Shaddai, El Shaddai, You satisfy me with Your love,erkamkana Adonai, And all I have in You is more than enough.we will praise and lift you high,El Shaddai. ________________________________________ Everlasting God________________________________________
21. Strength will rise as we wait upon the LordWe will wait upon the Lord Every move I make I make in YouWe will wait upon the Lord You make me move Jesus Every breath I take I breathe in YouStrength will rise as we wait upon the Lord Every step I take I take in YouWe will wait upon the Lord You are my way JesusWe will wait upon the Lord Every breath I take I breathe in YouOur God, You reign forever Na na na na na na...Our hope, our Strong Deliverer Every move I make I make in YouYou are the everlasting God You make me move JesusThe everlasting God Every breath I take I breathe in YouYou do not faint you wont grow weary Every step I take I take in You You are my way JesusStrength will rise as we wait upon the Lord Every breath I take I breathe in YouWe will wait upon the LordWe will wait upon the Lord Waves of mercy, waves of grace Every where I look, I see Your faceStrength will rise as we wait upon the Lord Your love has captured meWe will wait upon the Lord O my God, this love, how can it be?We will wait upon the Lord Every move I make I make in YouOur God, You reign forever You make me move JesusOur hope, our Strong Deliverer Every breath I take I breathe in You Every step I take I take in YouYou are the everlasting God You are my way JesusThe everlasting God Every breath I take I breathe in YouYou do not faint you wont grow weary Waves of mercy, waves of graceYoure the defender of the weak Every where I look, I see Your faceYou comfort those in need Your love has captured meYou lift us up on wings like eagles O my God, this love, how can it be?Our God, You reign forever Every move I make I make in YouOur hope, our Strong Deliverer You make me move Jesus Every breath I take I breathe in YouYou are the everlasting God Every step I take I take in YouThe everlasting God You are my way JesusYou do not faint you wont grow weary Every breath I take I breathe in YouYoure the defender of the weak Na na na na na na...You comfort those in needYou lift us up on wings like eaglesFrom Everlasting to everlasting ________________________________________God You are everlasting Everyday What to say Lord? its, You who gave me life and I________________________________________ Cant explain just how,Every Move I Make Much You mean to me now
22. That You have saved me Lord, There in my breathingI give all that I am to You God in my wakingThat everyday I can, God in my sleepingBe a light that shines Your name God in my restingEveryday Lord Ill, There in my workinglearn to stand upon Your Word God in my thinkingAnd I pray that I, God in my speakingthat I might come to know You moreYou would guide me in every single step I take Be my everythingthat Be my everythingEveryday I can be a light unto the world Be my everything Be my everythingEveryday, its You Ill live forEveryday, Ill follow after You God in my hopingEveryday, Ill walk with You my Lord There in my dreaming God in my watchingWhat to say Lord? its, God in my waitingYou who gave me life and ICant explain just how, God in my laughingMuch You mean to me now There in my weepingThat You have saved me Lord, God in my hurtingI give all that I am to You God in my healingThat everyday I can,Be a light that shines Your name Be my everything Be my everythingEveryday Lord Ill, Be my everythinglearn to stand upon Your Word Be my everythingAnd I pray that I,that I might come to know You more Christ in meYou would guide me in every single step I take Christ in methat Christ in me the hope of gloryEveryday I can be a light unto the world You are everythingEveryday, its You Ill live for Christ in meEveryday, Ill follow after You Christ in meEveryday, Ill walk with You my Lord Christ in me the hope of glory You are everythingIts You I live for, everydayIts You I live for, everyday You are everythingIts You I live for, everyday You are everything You are everythingEveryday, its You Ill live for You are everythingEveryday, Ill follow after YouEveryday, Ill walk with You my Lord God in my hoping There in my dreaming God in my watching God in my waiting________________________________________Everything God in my laughing There in my weepingGod in my living God in my hurting
23. God in my healing Father, I cant explain this kind of loveBe my everything This kind of graceBe my everything I know I still break your heartBe my everything And yet you run to welcome meBe my everything This is my song of praise to youChrist in me For who you are and all that you doChrist in me From the moment my life beganChrist in me the hope of glory You have been faithfulYou are everything Father, I love the way you hold me closeYou are everything And say my nameYou are everything I know when my life is throughYou are everything My heart will find its home in youYou are everythingJesus everythingJesus everything ________________________________________Jesus everything Faithful GodJesus everything" Faithful God, faithful God All Sufficient One, I worship You Shalom, my peace; my Strong Deliver I lift You up,________________________________________ faithful God.Fairest Lord JesusFairest Lord Jesus, Ruler of all nature, O Thou ofGod ________________________________________and man the Son: Faithful OneThee will I cherish, Thee will I honour, Thou mysouls glory joy and crown. Faithful One, so unchanging, Ageless One, Youre my Rock of peace.Fair are the meadows, Fairer still the woodlands, Lord of all, I depend on You,Robed in the blooming garb of spring: I call out to You again and again.Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer, Who makes the I call out to You again and again.woeful heart to sing. You are my rock in times of trouble.Fair is the sunshine, Fairer still the moonlight, You lift me up when I fall down.And all the twinkling starry host: All through the storm Your love is the anchor,Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer than all My hope is in You alone.the angels heaven can boast.Beautiful Saviour! Lord of the nations! Son of Godand Son of Man! ________________________________________Glory and honour, Praise, adoration, Now and Famous Oneforever more be Thine. You are the Lord the famous One, famous One Great is Your name in all the earth The heavens declare Youre glorious, glorious________________________________________ Great is Your fame beyond the earthFaithful Father
24. And for all Youve done and yet to doWith every breath Im praising You Ruler of the nations,Desire of nations and every heart The world has yet to seeYou alone are God, You alone are God The full release of Your promise, The church in victory.You are the Lord the famous One, famous One Turn to us, Lord, and touch us,Great is Your name in all the earth Make us strong in Your might.The heavens declare Youre glorious, glorious Overcome our weakness,Great is Your fame beyond the earth That we could stand up and fight.The morning star is shining through (Men) Let Your kingdom come.And every eye is watching You (Women) Let Your kingdom come.Revealed by nature and miracles (Men) Let Your will be done.You are beautiful, You are beautiful (Women) Let Your will be done. (Men) Let us see on earthYou are the Lord the famous One, famous One (Women) Let us see on earthGreat is Your name in all the earth (All) The glory of Your Son.The heavens declare Youre glorious, gloriousGreat is Your fame beyond the earth ________________________________________ Father of Creation 2________________________________________Father God We come into your presence To sing a song to youFather God, A song of praise and honourI give all thanks and praise to Thee; For all the things you helped us throughFather God, You gave a life worth livingMy hands I humble raise to Thee. A life in love with youFor Thy mighty powr and love amaze me, And now I just love givingAmaze me; All my praises back to youAnd I stand in awe and worship,Father God. Youre the Father of creation The Risen Lamb of God Youre the one who walked away From the empty tomb that day________________________________________ And you set your people freeFather Of Creation With love and liberty And I can walk with youFather of creation, Every night and every dayUnfold Your sovereign plan.Raise up a chosen generationThat will march through the land.All of creation is longing ________________________________________For Your unveiling of power. Father of LightsWould You release Your anointing;O God, let this be the hour. Father of lights, You delight in Your childrenLet Your glory fall in this room, Father of lights,Let it go forth from here to the nations. You delight in Your childrenLet Your fragrance rest in this place,As we gather to seek Your face. Every good and perfect gift
25. Comes from youEvery good and perfect giftComes from youEvery good and perfect gift ________________________________________Comes from you For Im Building A People Of PowerFather of lights. For Im building a people of power,Father of lights, And Im making a people of praiseYou never change, You have no turning That will move through this land by My Spirit,Father of lights, And will glorify My precious name.You never change, You have no turning Build Your church, Lord,Every good and perfect gift Make us strong, Lord,Comes from you Join our hearts, Lord, through Your Son.Every good and perfect gift Make us one, Lord,Comes from you In Your Body,Every good and perfect gift In the kingdom of Your Son.Comes from youFather of lights. ________________________________________ Forever________________________________________Father, I Adore You Give thanks to the Lord our God and King His love endures foreverFather, I adore You, For He is good, He is above all thingsLay my life before You, His love endures foreverHow I love You. Sing praise, sing praiseJesus.... With a mighty hand and an outstretched armSpirit ..... His love endures forever For the life thats been reborn His love endures forever Sing praise, sing praise________________________________________ Sing praise, sing praiseFather, I Want You To Hold Me Forever God is faithfulFather, I want You to hold me Forever God is strongI want to rest in Your arms today Forever God is with usFather, I want You to show me Forever, forever, foreverHow much You care for me in evry way From the rising to the setting sunI bring all my cares, His love endures foreverAnd I lay them at Your feet By the grace of God we will carry onYou are always there His love endures foreverAnd You love me as I am Sing praise, sing praiseYes You love me as I am Sing praise, sing praiseFather, I know You will hold me Forever God is faithfulI know I am Your child, Your own Forever God is strongFather, I know You will show me Forever God is with usI feel Your arms holding me, Im not alone Forever, forever, forever
26. The name (the name) by which were saved. Friend of sinners, Lord of truth,________________________________________ I am giving my life to You.Forever Grateful Friend of sinners, Lord of truth, I have given my life to You.You did not wait for me to draw near to You ButYou clothed Yourself in frailhumanityYou did not wait for me to cry out to You But You ________________________________________let me hear Your voice calling me From the Inside OutAnd Im forever grateful to You A thousand times Ive failed,Im forever grateful for the cross Still Your mercy remainsIm forever grateful to You Should I stumble againThat You came to seek and save the lost. Still Im caught in Your grace Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades________________________________________ Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fameFreely, Freely My heart and my soul, I give You controlGod forgave my sin in Jesus name, Ive been born Consume me from the inside out Lord,again in Jesus name; Let justice and praiseAnd in Jesus name I come to you Become my embrace,To share His love as He told me to: To love You from the inside outHe said, Freely, freely Your will above all else,You have received My purpose remainsFreely, freely give; The art of losing myself,Go in My name In bringing You praiseAnd because you believe,Others will know that I live. Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fadesAll powr is givn in Jesus name, Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fameIn earth and heavn in Jesus nameAnd in Jesus name I come to you My heart and my soul, I give You controlTo share His powr as He told me to: Consume me from the inside out Lord, Let justice and praise Become my embrace, To love You from the inside out________________________________________Friend Of Sinners Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fadesFriend of sinners, Lord of truth, Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fameI am falling in love with You. And the cry of my heart, Is to bring You praiseFriend of sinners, Lord of truth, From the inside out, Lord my soul cries outI have fallen in love with You. My heart and my soul, I give You controlJesus, (Jesus) I love Your name, Consume me from the inside out Lord,The name (the name) by which were saved. Let justice and praiseJesus, (Jesus) I love Your name, Become my embrace,
27. To love You from the inside out One in His love, We will circle the world with the song of HisEverlasting, Your light will shine when all else praise.fades O, let all His people rejoice,Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame And let all the earth hear His voice!And the cry of my heart, Is to bring You praiseFrom the inside out, Lord my soul cries outEverlasting, Your light will shine when all else ________________________________________fades Give It AllNever ending, Your glory goes beyond all fameAnd the cry of my heart, Is to bring You praise Are you tired of chasing pretty rainbows?From the inside out, Lord my soul cries out Are you tired of spinning round and round? Wrap up all the shattered dreams of your life. And at the feet of Jesus lay them down.________________________________________ Give them all, give them all,From The Suns Rising Give them all to Jesus; Shattered dreams wounded hearts,From the suns rising unto the suns setting, Broken toys.Jesus our Lord shall be great in the earth; Give them all, give them all,And all earths kingdoms shall be His dominion, Give them all to Jesus;All of creation shall sing of His worth. And He will turn your sorrow into joy.Let every heart, every voice, every tongue join He never said youd only see sunshine,with spirits ablaze; He never said thered be no rain.One in His love, He only promised a heart full of singing,We will circle the world with the song of His About the very things that once brought pain.praise.O, let all His people rejoice,And let all the earth hear His voice! ________________________________________To every tongue, tribe and nation He sends us, Give Thanksto make disciples to teach and baptize.For all authority to Him is given; Give thanks with a grateful heart,Now as His witness we shall arise Give thanks to the Holy One; Give thanks because Hes givenLet every heart, every voice, every tongue join Jesus Christ, His Sonwith spirits ablaze;One in His love, Give thanks with a grateful heart,We will circle the world with the song of His Give thanks to the Holy One;praise. Give thanks because Hes givenO, let all His people rejoice, Jesus Christ, His SonAnd let all the earth hear His voice! And now, let the weak say, I am strong,Come let us join with the church from all nations, Let the poor say I am rich,Cross every border, throw wide every door; because of what the Lord has done for us.Workers with Him as He gathers His harvest,Till earths far corners our Saviour adore. And now, let the weak say, I am strong, Let the poor say I am rich,Let every heart, every voice, every tongue join because of what the Lord has done for us.with spirits ablaze;
28. Give thanks. Glorify Thy NameGive thanks. Glorify Thy NameGive thanks. Glorify Thy Name in all the earth________________________________________ ________________________________________Give Us Clean Hands GloryWe bow our hearts, we bend our knees Glory to the King of KingsO Spirit come make us humble Majesty, powr and strength To the Lord of Lords.We turn our eyes from evil thingsO Lord we cast down our idols Holy One all creations crowns you, King of Kings.Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts Holy One, King of Kings,Let us not lift our souls to another Lord of Lords, Holy One.Give us clean hands, give us pure hearts Jesus, Lord with eyes unveiled,Let us not lift our souls to another We will see Your throne. Jesus, Prince of Peace,O God let us be a generation that seeks Son of God, Emmanuel.that seeks your face O God of JacobO God let us be a generation that seeksthat seeks your face O God of Jacob" ________________________________________ Go Tell It On The Mountain Go tell it on the mountain,________________________________________ over the hills and everywhere.Glorify Thy Name Go tell it on the mountain, that Jesus Christ is born!Father, we love YouWe worship and adore You While shepherds kept their watchingGlorify Thy Name in all the earth oer silent flocks by night, Behold throughout the heavensGlorify Thy Name there shone a holy light.Glorify Thy NameGlorify Thy Name in all the earth Go tell it on the mountain, over the hills and everywhere.Jesus, we love You Go tell it on the mountain,We worship and adore You that Jesus Christ is born!Glorify Thy Name in all the earth The shepherds feared and trembledGlorify Thy Name when lo! above the earthGlorify Thy Name rang out the angel chorusGlorify Thy Name in all the earth that hailed our Saviours birth.Spirit, we love You Go tell it on the mountain,We worship and adore You over the hills and everywhere.Glorify Thy Name in all the earth Go tell it on the mountain, that Jesus Christ is born!
29. Down in a lowly manger God is good all the time. He put a song of praisethe humble Christ was born, in this heart of mine.And God sent us salvation God is good all the time. Through the darkestthat blessed Christmas morn. night His light will shine. God is good. God is good all the time.Go tell it on the mountain,over the hills and everywhere. We were sinners so unworthy. Still for us HeGo tell it on the mountain, chose to die.that Jesus Christ is born! Filled us with His Holy Spirit. Now we can stand and testify That His love is everlasting and His mercies, they will never end.________________________________________God Is Able God is good all the time. He put a song of praise in this heart of mine.God is able to make God is good all the time. Through the darkestAll grace abound to you night His light will shine.God is able to make God is good. God is good all the time.All grace abound to youSo that in all things, at all times Though I may not understand all the plans youSo that in all things, have for me,Having all that you need My life is in Your hands and through the eyes of faith I can clearly see.You will abound in every good thingAbound having all that you need God is good all the time. He put a song of praiseAbound in every good deed in this heart of mine.Youll abound God is good all the time. Through the darkest night His light will shine. God is good. God is good. God is good. Hes so good.________________________________________ God is good. God is good all the time.God is GoodGod is good all the time. He put a song of praisein this heart of mine. ________________________________________God is good all the time. Through the darkest God Of Grace And God Of Glorynight His light will shine.God is good. God is good all the time. God of grace and God of glory, On Thy people pour Thy power;God is good all the time. He put a song of praise Crown Thine ancient churchs story;in this heart of mine. Bring her bud to glorious flower.God is good all the time. Through the darkest Grant us wisdom,night His light will shine. Grant us courage,God is good. God is good all the time. For the facing of this hour.If youre walking through the valley there are Lo! the hosts of evil round usshadows all around, Scorn Thy Christ, assail His ways!Do not fear; He will guide you. He will keep you Fears and doubts too long have bound us;safe and sound. Free our hearts to work and praise.He promised to never leave you, Grant us wisdom,Nor foresake you and His word is true! Grant us courage,
30. For the living of these days. You’re the King above all Kings You areHeal Thy childrens warring madness;Bend our pride to Thy control; You’re the strength in our weaknessShame our wanton, selfish gladness, You’re the love to the brokenRich in things and poor in soul. You’re the joy in the sadnessGrant us wisdom, You areGrant us courage,Lest we miss Thy kingdoms goal. For there is no-one like our God There is no-one like our GodSet our feet on lofty places;Gird our lives that they may be Greater things have yet to comeArmoured with all Christlike graces Greater things are still to be doneIn the fight to set men free. In this cityGrant us wisdom,Grant us courage, Greater things have yet to comeThat we fail not man nor Thee. Greater things are still to be done In this citySave us from weak resignationTo the evils we deplore; Greater things have yet to comeLet the search for Thy salvation Greater things are still to be doneBe our glory ever more. In this cityGrant us wisdom,Grant us courage, Greater things have yet to comeServing Thee whom we adore. And greater things have still to be done here"________________________________________ ________________________________________God of this City God of WondersYou’re the God of this city Lord of all creationYou’re the King of these people Of water, Earth and skyYou’re the Lord of this nation The heavens are your tabernacleYou are Glory to the Lord on highYou’re the light in this darkness God of wonders beyond our galaxyYou’re the hope to the hopeless You are holy, holyYou’re the peace to the restless The universe declares Your MajestyYou are You are holy, holy Lord of Heaven and EarthFor there is no-one like our God Lord of Heaven and EarthThere is no-one like our God Early in the morningGreater things have yet to come I will celebrate the lightGreater things are still to be done When I stumble in the darknessIn this city I will call Your name by nightGreater things have yet to comeAnd greater things have still to be done here God of wonders beyond our galaxy You are holy, holyYou’re the Lord of Creation The universe declares Your MajestyThe Creator of all things You are holy, holy
31. Lord of Heaven and Earth And we are blessed for evermore!Lord of Heaven and Earth Christ was born for this; Christ was born for this.Hallelujah to the Lord of Heaven and Earth (x3) Good Christians all, rejoiceGod of wonders beyond our galaxy With heart and soul and voice!You are holy, holy Now you need not fear the grave;Precious Lord, reveal Your heart to me Jesus Christ was born to save;Father, holy, holy Come at his most gracious callThe universe declares Your Majesty To find salvation, one and all!You are holy, holy, holy, holy Christ was born to save; Christ was born to save!________________________________________God Will Make A Way ________________________________________ Good to MeGod will make a wayWhere there seems to be no way I cry out for your hand of mercy to heal me.He works in ways we cannot see, I am weak, I need your love to free me.He will make a way for me: Oh Lord, my rock,He will be my guide My strength in weakness,Hold me closely to His side. Come rescue me, Oh Lord.With love and strength for each new dayHe will make a way, He will make a way. You are my hope, Your promise never fails me.By a roadway in the wilderness And my desireHell lead me Is to follow you forever.And rivers in the desert will I seeHeaven and earth will fade For You are good,But His Word will still remain, For You are good,He will do something new today. For You are good to me.________________________________________ ________________________________________Good Christians All Rejoice! Grace By Which I StandGood Christians all, rejoice Lord, the feelings are not the same,With heart and soul and voice! I guess Im older, I guess Ive changed;Listen now to what we say, And how I wish it had been explainedJesus Christ is born today; That as youre growing you must rememberOx and ass before him bowAnd he is in the manger now! That nothing lasts,Christ is born today; Except the grace of GodChrist is born today! By which I stand, in Jesus, I know that I would surely fall away,Good Christians all, rejoice Except for grave by which Im saved.With heart and soul and voice!Hear the news of endless bliss, Lord, I remember that special way.Jesus Christ was born for this: I vowed to serve YouHe has opened heavens door When it was brand new,
32. But like Peter I cant even watch and pray ________________________________________One hour with You and I bet Great Is The LordI could deny You, too; Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise,And nothing lasts, The city of our God, the holy place,Except the grace of God The joy of the whole earth.By which I stand, in Jesus, Great is the Lord in whom we have the victory,Im sure that my whole life He aids us against the enemy,Would waste away, We bow down on our knees.Except for grace by which Im saved. And Lord, we want to lift Your name on high, And Lord, we want to thank You, For the works Youve done in our lives;________________________________________ And Lord, we trust in Your unfailing love,Grace Like Rain For You alone are God eternal, Throughout earth and heaven above.Amazing grace, how sweet the soundThat saved a wretch like meI once was lost but now Im foundWas blind but now I see so clearly ________________________________________ Great Is Thy FaithfulnessHallelujah, grace like rain falls down on meHallelujah, all my stains are washed away, theyre Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father,washed away There is no shadow of turning with Thee; Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they failTwas grace that taught my heart to fear not;And grace my fears relieved As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.How precious did that grace appearThe hour I first believed Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me Morning by morning new mercies I see;Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, theyre All I have needed Thy hand hath provided,washed away Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!When weve been there ten thousand years Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,Bright shining as the sun Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,Weve no less days to sing Your praise Join with all nature in manifold witnessThan when we first begun To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me Great is Thy faithfulness!Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away Great is Thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see;Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me All I have needed Thy hand hath provided,Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, theyre Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!washed away Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,Theyre washed away Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! Great is Thy faithfulness! Great is Thy faithfulness!
33. Morning by morning new mercies I see; And everytime I see you, all your goodness shinesAll I have needed Thy hand hath provided, throughGreat is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!" And I can feel this God song, rising up in me Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Your love makes me sing________________________________________ Hallelujah, HallelujahGuide Me O Thou Great Jehovah Hallelujah, Your love makes me singGuide me O Thou Great Jehovah Yes, you make me singPilgrim through this barren land; Lord you make me sing, sing singI am weak, but Thou art mighty, How you make me singHold me with Thy powerful hand:Bread of heaven, Bread of heaven, Hallelujah, HallelujahFeed me now and ever more, Hallelujah, Your love makes me singFeed me now and ever more. Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Your love makes me singOpen Thou the crystal fountainWhence the healing stream doth flow;Let the fiery, cloudy pillarLead me all my journey through: ________________________________________Strong Deliverer, strong Deliverer, Hallowed Be Your NameBe Thou still my strength and shield,Be Thou still my strength and shield. Holy, Holy. Lord, Youre worthyWhen I tread the verge of Jordan And Im honoured to sing Your praiseBid my anxious fears subside; King of Glory, God Almighty,Death of death, and hells destruction, Hallowed be Your name.Land me safe on Canaans side: All creation, evry nationSongs of praises, songs of praises, Has it being by Your word.I will ever give to Thee, As it is done up in heaverI will ever give to Thee. Let it be done here on earth, Let it be done here on earth. Hallowed be Your name,________________________________________ Hallowed be Your name.Hallelujah Hallowed be Your name; Lord and Majesty,Your love is amazing, steady and unchanging Divine Authority,Your love is a mountain, firm beneath my feet Hallowed be Your name,Your love is a mystery, how You gently lift meWhen I am surrounded, Your love carries me ________________________________________Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hark! The Herald Angels SingHallelujah, Your love makes me singHallelujah, Hallelujah Hark! The herald angels sing,Hallelujah, Your love makes me sing Glory to the newborn King; Peace on earth and mercy mild,Your love is surprising, I can feel it rising God and sinners reconciled!All the joy thats growing, deep inside of me Joyful all ye nations rise, Join the triumph of the skies;
34. With thangelic host proclaim,Christ is born in Bethlehem! Up from the grave he arose;Hark! The herald angels sing, with a mighty triumph oer his foes;Glory to the newborn King. he arose a victor from the dark domain, and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.Christ, by highest heaven adored; He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!Christ the everlasting Lord!Late in time behold him come, Up from the grave he arose;Offspring of a virgins womb: with a mighty triumph oer his foes;Veiled in flesh the God-head see; he arose a victor from the dark domain,Hail thincarnate Deity, and he lives forever, with his saints to reign.Pleased on earth with us to dwell, He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose!"Jesus our Emmanuel.Hark! The herald angels sing,Glory to the newborn King. ________________________________________Hail the heavn born Prince of Peace! He Has Made Me GladHail the Sun of Righteousness.Light and Life to all He brings, I will enter His gatesRisn with healing in his wings. With thanksgiving in my heart,Mild he lays His glory by, I will enter His courts with praise,Born that we no more may die, I will say this is the dayBorn to raise the lost of earth, That the Lord has made.Born to give us second birth. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.Hark! The herald angels sing,Glory to the newborn King. He has made me glad, He has made me glad, I will rejoice for He has made me glad. (2x)________________________________________ I will rejoice the veilHe Arose By the blood of the Lamb. I have entered redeeming graceLow in the grave he lay, Jesus my Savior, I am standing in the presence ofWaiting the coming day, Jesus my Lord! Jesus my Lord I will rejoice before Him face to face.Up from the grave he arose;with a mighty triumph oer his foes;he arose a victor from the dark domain,and he lives forever, with his saints to reign. ________________________________________He arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose! He Is AbleVainly they watch his bed, Jesus my Savior, He is able, more than able to accomplish whatvainly they seal the dead, Jesus my Lord! concerns me todayUp from the grave he arose; He is able, more than able He can handlewith a mighty triumph oer his foes; anything that comes my wayhe arose a victor from the dark domain, He is able, more than able to do much more thanand he lives forever, with his saints to reign. I could ever dreamHe arose! He arose! Hallelujah! Christ arose! He is able, more than able to make me what He wants me to be.Death cannot keep its prey, Jesus my Savior; (Repeat)he tore the bars away, Jesus my Lord!
35. He is able, more than able, to do much more than ________________________________________I could ever dream He Is Lord - ChorusHe is able, more than able, to make me what Hewants me to be. He is Lord, He is Lord! He is risen from the dead and He is Lord! Evry knee shall bow, evry tongue confess That Jesus Christ is Lord________________________________________He Is ExaltedHe is exalted, ________________________________________The King is exalted on high, He Is Our PeaceI will praise Him.He is exalted, He is our peace,Forever exalted Who has broken down every wallAnd I will praise His name! He is our peace, He is our peaceHe is the Lord, Cast all your cares on HimForever His truth shall reign. For He cares for youHeaven and earth He is our peace, He is our peaceRejoice in His holy name.He is exalted,The King is exalted on high! ________________________________________ He Knows My Name________________________________________ I have a makerHe Is Lord He formed my heart Before even time beganEmptied of His glory; God became a man, My life was in His handsTo walk on earth in ridicule and shame.A Ruler, yet a Servant; a Shepherd, He knows my nameYet a Lamb; He knows my every thoughtA Man of Sorrows, agony and pain. He sees each tear that falls And He hears me when I callHe is Lord, He is Lord!He is risen from the dead and He is Lord! I have a Father he calls me His ownEvry knee shall bow, evry tongue confess That Hell never leave meJesus Christ is Lord No matter where I goHumbled and rejected, beaten, and despised. He knows my nameUpon the cross the Son of God was slain. He knows my every thoughtJust like a lamb to slaughter, a sinless sacrifice; He sees each tear that fallsBut, by His death His loss became our gain. And He hears me when I callSatans forces crumbled like a mighty wall. He knows my nameThe stone that held Him in was rolled aside. He knows my every thoughtThe Prince of Life in glory was lifted over all, He sees each tear that fallsNow earth and heaven echoes with the cry. And He hears me when I call"
36. ________________________________________ He will come and save youHe Will Come And Save You He will come and save you Lift up your eyes to HimSay to those who are fearful hearted You will arise againDo not be afraid He will come and save youThe Lord your God is strongand with His mighty armsWhen you call out His nameHe will come and save ________________________________________ Hes AliveHe will come and save youHe will come and save you The gates and doors were barredSay to the weary one and all the windows fastened downYour God will surely come I spent the night in sleeplessnessHe will come and save you and rose at every sound Half in hopeless sorrowHe will come and save you and half in fear the dayHe will come and save you would find the soldiers breaking throughLift up your eyes to Him to drag us all awayYou will arise againHe will come and save you Just before the sunrise I heard something at the wallSay to those who are broken hearted the gate began to rattleDo not lose your faith and the voice began to callThe Lord your God is strong I hurried to the window -With His loving arms looked down into the streetWhen you call on His name expecting swords and torchesHe will come and save and the sound of soldiers feetHe will come and save you There was no one there but MaryHe will come and save you and so I went down to let her inSay to the weary one John stood there beside meYour God will surely come as she told us where shed beenHe will come and save you She said, ""they moved Him in the night and none of us knows where.He will come and save you the stones rolled away,He will come and save you and now His body isnt there.""Lift up your eyes to HimYou will arise again We both ran toward the gardenHe will come and save you then John ran on ahead we found the stone at the empty tombHe is our refuge in the day of trouble just the way that Mary saidHe is our shelter in the time of storm But the winding sheet they wrapped Him inHe is our tower in the day of sorrow was just an empty shellOur fortress in the time of war. and how or where theyd taken Him was more than I could tellHe will come and save youHe will come and save you Something strange had happened thereSay to the weary one but just what I didnt knowYour God will surely come John believed a miracleHe will come and save you but I just turned to go Circumstance and speculation
37. couldnt lift me very high in our nation,cause Id seen them crucify Him Send Your Spirit to revive us.and then I saw Him die Heal our nation (3X)Back inside the house again Pour out Your Spirit on this landthe guilt and anguish cameeverything Id promised Him Lord we hear Your Spiritjust added to my shame Coming closerWhen at last it came to choices A mighty waveI denied I knew His name To break upon our landI denied I knew His name Bring justiceand even if He was alive And forgivenessit wouldnt be the same God we cry to you Revive usSuddenly the air was filledwith strange and sweet perfumelight, it came from everywhere ________________________________________drove shadows from the room Hear O Lord And AnswerJesus stood before mewith His arms held open wide Hear, O Lord, and answer,and I fell down on my knees I am poor and needy,and just clung to Him and cried Guard my life for I am devoted to YouHe raised me to my feet Hear my prayer, O Lord,and as I looked into His eyes And my cry for mercy,love was shining out from Him In this day of trouble I will call to You.like sunlight from the skiesGuilt and my confusion Teach me, O Lord, I will walk in Your truth,disappeared in sweet release Give me an undivided heart.every fear Ive ever hadjust melted into peace Nations Youve made will worship You For You alone are the living God.Hes alive, Hes alive,Hes alive and Im forgiven I will praise YouHeavens gates are open wide I will praise You, Glorify Your name, O Lord.Hes alive, Hes alive,Hes alive and Im forgiven I will praise YouHeavens gates are open wide I will praise You, Glorify Your name, O Lord."Hes alive, Hes alive, Hes alive. ________________________________________________________________________________ Heart of WorshipHeal Our Nation When the music fades,Lord we long for You to All is stripped away,move in power, And I simply come;Theres a hunger deep Longing just to bring,within our hearts, Something thats of worthTo see healing That will bless Your heart.
38. Oooooo... Heaven is in my heartIll bring You more than a song Oooooo... Heaven is in my heartFor a song in itself.Is not what You have required.You search much deeper within,Through the way things appear; ________________________________________Youre looking into my heart. Here Am IIm coming back to the heart of worship, Here am I. Send Me Lord.And its all about You, In my weakness I knowAll about You, Jesus. You will be strong.Im sorry, Lord, Here am I. Empowr me.For the thing Ive made it, Stretch out Your handWhen its all about You, To heal the sick,All about You, Jesus. Stretch out Your arm and set the prisners free.King of endless worth,No one could express, Come fill me, with mercy.How much You deserve. Send me out to healThough Im weak and poor, The broken-hearted.All I have is Yours, Come fill me, with boldness.Evry single breath. I will speak Your words of life. I will go in Your authority. Oh. Oh.________________________________________Heaven Is In My HeartOooooo... Heaven is in my heart ________________________________________Oooooo... Heaven is in my heart Here I Am LordThe Kingdom of our God is here I, the Lord of sea and sky,(Heaven is in my heart) I have heard My people cry.The Presence of His majesty All who dwell in dark and sin(Heaven is in my heart) My hand will save.And in His presence joy abounds(Heaven is in my heart) I who made the stars of night,The light of holiness surrounds I will make their darkness bright.(Heaven is in my heart) Who will bear My light to them? Whom shall I send?Oooooo... Heaven is in my heartOooooo... Heaven is in my heart Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord? I have heard You calling in the night.We are a temple for His throne I will go, Lord, if You lead me.(Heaven is in my heart) I will hold Your people in my heart.And Christ is the foundation stone(Heaven is in my heart) I, the Lord of snow and rain,He will return to take us home I have borne My peoples pain.(Heaven is in my heart) I have wept for love of them.The Spirit and the Bride say Come (Heaven is in They turn away.my heart) I will break their hearts of stone,
39. Give them hearts for love alone.I will speak My word to them. Here I am to worship, here I am to bow downWhom shall I send? Here I am to say that youre my God Youre altogether lovely, altogether worthyHere I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord? Altogether wonderful to meI have heard You calling in the night.I will go, Lord, if You lead me.I will hold Your people in my heart. ________________________________________I, the Lord of wind and flame, Here I Am Wholly AvailableI will tend the poor and lame,I will set a feast for them. Here I am, wholly available;My hand will save. As for me, I will serve the Lord.Finest bread I will provide The fields are white unto harvest,Till their hearts be satisfied. But O, the labourers are so few;I will give My life to them. So Lord, I give myself to help the reaping,Whom shall I send? To gather precious souls unto You.Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord? The time is right in the nation,I have heard You calling in the night. For works of power and authority;I will go, Lord, if You lead me. Gods looking for a people who are willingI will hold Your people in my heart. To be counted in His glorious victory. As salt are we ready to savour? In darkness are we ready to be light?________________________________________ Gods seeking out a very special peopleHere I Am to Worship To manifest His truth and His might.Light of the world, you stepped down intodarknessOpened my eyes, let me see ________________________________________Beauty that made this heart adore you Here We AreHope of a life spent with you Here we are in Your presence,Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down Lifting holy hands to You.Here I am to say that youre my God Here we are praising JesusYoure altogether lovely, altogether worthy For the things Hes brought us through.Altogether wonderful to meKing of all days, oh so highly exaltedGlorious in heaven above ________________________________________Humbly You came to the earth You created Hide Me In The ShelterAll for loves sake became poor Under the shadow of Your wings,Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down Here in the secret place of Your holiness,Here I am to say that youre my God I will wait on you, O Lord, my God and KingYoure altogether lovely, altogether worthyAltogether wonderful to me Here in the Holiest of All, You draw me near with loveIll never know how much it cost To abandon all for the sake of knowing you, MyTo see my sin upon that cross (repeat) God and King
40. Hide me in the shelter of your love, ________________________________________Deep in the centre of your heart, His Eye Is On The SparrowMy Lord,How I want to know you more Why should I feel discouragedAnd keep me in the shadow of Why should the shadows comeYour wings, Why should my heart be lonelySafe in the secret place of Holiness, And long for heaven and homeHow I need you more and more When Jesus is my portion My constant friend is He His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches________________________________________ meHighest Place His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches meWe place YouOn the highest place, I sing because Im happyFor You are the great High Priest; I sing because Im freeWe place You His eye is on the sparrowHigh above all else, And I know He watches meAnd we come to You,And worship at Your feet. Let not your heart be troubled His tender word I hear And resting on His goodness I lose my doubts and fear________________________________________ For by the path He leadethHis Banner Over Me But one step I may seeHe brought me to His banqueting table His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches(He brought me to His banqueting table) meAnd his banner over me is love His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches meI am my beloveds and he is mine(I am my beloveds and He is mine) I sing because Im happyAnd His banner over me is love I sing because Im freeYes, His banner over me is love His eye is on the sparrow And I know He watches meAnd we can feel the loveOf God in this placeWe believe Your goodness,We receive Your grace ________________________________________We delight ourselves His LoveAt Your table, oh GodYou do all things well, His love is higher thanJust look at our lives The highest of mountains His love goes deeper thanHis banner over you, The deepest of seasHis banner over me His love it stretches toHis banner over us, The farthest horizonIs love, love, love. And His love, it reaches to me His love is stronger than
41. The angels and demonsHis love it keeps me in When I behold theMy lifes darkest hour Mysteries of the skiesHis love secures me on Radiant stars with silent criesThe pathway to heaven They give tribute inAnd His love, is my strength and power The cool crisp evening air Earth and heaven in a space so vastHis love is sweeter than Shout glory to the first and the lastThe sweetest of honey Testifying that the Lord is there ...His love is better thanThe choicest of wineHis love it satisfiesThe deepest of hunger ________________________________________And His love in Jesus its mine Holiness Unto The LordYour love is sweeter than Holiness unto the Lord,The sweetest of honey Unto the King,Your love is better than Holiness unto Your NameThe choicest of wine I will sing.Your love it satisfiesThe deepest of hunger Holiness unto Jesus,And Your love in Jesus its mine Holiness unto You Lord. Holiness unto Jesus,Your love is stronger than Holiness unto You Lord.The angels and demonsYour love it keeps me in I love You, I love Your ways,My lifes darkest hour I love Your Name,Your love secures me on I love You and all my daysThe pathway to heaven Ill proclaim.And Your love, is my strength and power ________________________________________________________________________________ Holy and Anointed OneHis Wondrous Works Jesus, Jesus:When I gaze at the Holy and Anointed One, Jesus.Snow capped mountain peaks Jesus, Jesus:Beside the singing trickling creeks Risen and Exalted One, Jesus.They give praises in surrender to the Lord.And then I hear a distant harmony Your Name is like honey on my lips;That comes from rustling leaves in the trees Your Spirit like water to my soul.Softly singing all in one accord. Your Word is a lamp unto my feet. Jesus, I love you, I love you.Looking at His wondrous worksI stand amazed in awe.How can any person doubtThat He is Lord ________________________________________Since nature sings out His praises, Then I ought Holy Groundto joinAnd share in this grand worship We are standing on Holy ground,To the Lord. And I know that there are angels all around,
42. Let us praise Jesus now, We stand and lift up our handsWe are standing in His presence, For the joy of the Lord is our strengthOn Holy ground. We bow down and worship him now How great, how awesome is he And together we sing________________________________________ Everyone singHoly Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God AlmightyHoly, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty The earth is filled with his gloryEarly in the morning our song shall rise to Thee Holy is the Lord God AlmightyHoly, holy, holy, merciful and mighty The earth is filled with his gloryGod in three persons, blessed Trinity The earth is filled with his gloryHoly, holy, holy, all the saints adore Thee Its rising up all aroundCasting down their golden crowns around the Its the anthem of the Lords reknownglassy seaCherubim and seraphim, falling down before And together we singThee Everyone singWhich, wert and art and ever more shall be Holy is the Lord God AlmightyHoly, holy, holy, though the darkness hide Thee The earth is filled with his gloryThough the eye of sinful men Thy Glory may not Holy is the Lord God Almightysee The earth is filled with his gloryOnly Thou art holy, there is none beside Thee The earth is filled with his gloryPerfect in power, in love and purityHoly, holy, holy, Lord God AlmightyAll Thy works shall praise Thy Name in earth and ________________________________________sky and sea Holy Is the Lord (other)Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mightyGod in three persons, blessed Trinity" Holy, holy, Holy is the Lord, our God; Holy, holy, Holy is the Lord.________________________________________Holy Is The Lord And He is worthy to receive our praise; And to be proclaimed as the Lord over all.We stand and lift up our handsFor the joy of the Lord is our strengthWe bow down and worship him nowHow great, how awesome is he ________________________________________ Holy, HolyAnd together we singEveryone sing Holy, holy, holy, holy, Holy, holy, Lord God Almighty;Holy is the Lord God Almighty And we lift our hearts before YouThe earth is filled with his glory As a token of our love,Holy is the Lord God Almighty Holy, holy, holy, holy.The earth is filled with his gloryThe earth is filled with his glory Gracious Father, gracious Father, Were so blest to be Your children,
43. Gracious Father; Only Thou art holy,And we lift our heads before You There is none beside Thee,As a token of our love, Perfect in powr, in love and purity.Gracious Father, gracious Father. Holy, holy, holy, Lord God AlmightyPrecious Jesus, precious Jesus, All Thy works shall praise Thy nameWere so glad that Youve redeemed us, Precious In earth and sky and seaJesus; Holy, holy holy, merciful and mightyAnd we lift our hands before You God in three persons, blessed TrinityAs a token of our love,Precious Jesus, Precious Jesus.Holy Spirit, Holy Spirit, ________________________________________Come fill our hearts anew, Holy Spirit; HomesickAnd we lift our voice before YouAs a token of our love, Youre in a better place, Ive heard a thousandHoly Spirit, Holy Spirit. times And at least a thousand times Ive rejoiced for youHoly, holy, holy, holy, But the reason why Im broken, the reason why IHoly, holy, Lord God Almighty; cryAnd we lift our hearts before You Is how long must I wait to be with youAs a token of our love,Holy, holy, holy, holy. I close my eyes and I see your face If homes where my heart is then Im out of placeHallelujah, hallelujah, Lord, wont you give me strength to make itHallelujah, hallelujah; through somehowAnd we lift our hearts before You Ive never been more homesick than nowAs a token of our love,Hallelujah, Hallelujah. Help me Lord cause I dont understand your ways The reason why, I wonder if Ill ever know But, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same________________________________________ Cause Im still here so far away from homeHoly, Holy, Holy I close my eyes and I see your faceHoly, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty If homes where my heart is then Im out of placeEarly in the morning Lord, wont you give me strength to make itOur song shall rise to Thee; through somehowHoly, holy holy, merciful and mighty Ive never been more homesick than nowGod in three persons, blessed Trinity In Christ, there are no goodbyesHoly, holy, holy, all the saints adore thee, And in Christ, there is no endCasting down their golden crowns So Ill hold onto Jesus with all that I haveAround the glassy sea; To see you again, to see you againCherubim and seraphim,Falling down before Thee, I close my eyes and I see your faceWhich wert and art and evermore shalt be. If homes where my heart is then Im out of place Lord, wont you give me strength to make itHoly, holy, holy through somehowThough the darkness hide Thee, Wont you give me strength to make it throughThough the eye of sinful man somehowThy glory may not see;
44. Wont you give me strength to make it through Glory to the King of Kingssomehow Glory! Glory!Ive never been more homesick than now Glory to the King of Kings Lord we lift up Your name With our hearts filled with praise________________________________________ Be exalted! O Lord our God!Hope Of Glory Glory to the King of Kings!I once saw that all my troublesUsed to have control of meAs to the debt of sin, can I cope? ________________________________________But You came, and died for my sins Hosea 6:3Paid the price to set me freeGave me Your righteousness a new hope So let us know, So let us press on to know the Lord.And I will open up my heart His going forth is as certain as the dawn,Set myself apart He will come to us like the rain.And live by faith in Gods precious SonTo obey Your every Word Like the spring rain,And truly show I trust You. Watering the earth,I will yield my will to You So let us press on to know the Lord.And I will share what Youve made knownThe riches You have shown So let us return,And testify of Gods gracious love So let us return to the Lord.A hidden mystery is now revealed Though were torn, He will bind us upChrist in me, the Hope of Glory. And raise us up that we might live.Now I sing the joyful praises Like the spring rain,Since You have forgiven me Watering the earth,Saviour who took my place, So let us press on to know the Lord.I need YouIll proclaim to all creationOf the one who lives in meJesus who is my Lord, I love You. ________________________________________ House of the Lord I love to live in Your house, O Lord________________________________________ I love to sit here at Your feet.Hosanna And let Your words be the food I eat The food, I eat.Hosanna! Hosanna!Hosanna in the highest I love to live in Your house, O LordHosanna! Hosanna! To dine at the table with my King.Hosanna in the highest And give to You the praise I bring The praise, I bring.Lord we lift up Your nameWith our hearts filled with praise For here in Your houseBe exalted! O Lord our God! I find Your embraceHosanna in the highest! You set on my head A garland of graceGlory! Glory! When I lift my hands
45. You fill me with more I am holding on,O I love to live ... and to the rock I cling.In the house of the Lord. How can I keep from singing Your praise? How can I ever say enough? How amazing is Your love?________________________________________ How can I keep from shouting Your name?How Beautiful I know I am loved by the King and it makes my heart want to singHow beautiful the hands that servedThe wine and the bread and the sons of the earth I will lift my eyesHow beautiful the feet that walked in the darkest nightThe long dusty roads and the hill to the cross for I know my Savior livesHow beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the and I will walk with Youbody of Christ knowing You see me through and sing the songs You giveHow beautiful the heart that bledThat took all my sin and bore it instead How can I keep from singing Your praise?How beautiful the tender eyes How can I ever say enough?That choose to forgive and never despise How amazing is Your love?How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the How can I keep from shouting Your name?body of Christ I know I am loved by the King and it makes my heart want to singAnd as He lay down His lifeWe offer this sacrifice I can sing in the troubled times,That we will live just as He died sing when I win.Willing to pay the price I can sing when I lose my step,Willing to pay the price and I fall down again.How beautiful the radiant bride I can sing cause You pick me up,Who waits for her Groom with His light in her eyes sing cause Youre thereHow beautiful when humble hearts give I can sing cause You hear me Lord,The fruit of pure lives so that others may live when I call to You in prayerHow beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is thebody of Christ I can sing with my last breath sing for I knowHow beautiful the feet that bring that Ill sing with the angels,The sound of good news and the love of the King and the saints around the throne.How beautiful the hands that serveThe wine and the bread and the sons of the earth How can I keep from singing Your praise?How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the How can I ever say enough?body of Christ How amazing is Your love? How can I keep from shouting Your name? I know I am loved by the King and it makes my heart want to sing"________________________________________How can I keep from singing?There is an endless song, ________________________________________echoes in my soul How Deep The Fathers Love For UsI hear the music ringAnd though the storms may come, How deep the Fathers love for us,
46. How vast beyond all measure, Let all the earth rejoice,That he should give His only Son, All the earth rejoice.To make a wretch His treasure. He wraps Himself in light,How great the pain of searing loss; And darkness tries to hide,The Father turns His face away, And trembles at his voice, trembles at his voice.As wounds which mar the Chosen One,Bring many sons to glory. How great is our God, Sing with me,Behold the Man upon a cross, How great is our God,My guilt upon His shoulders; All will see,Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice, How great, how great is our God.Call out among the scoffers.It was my sin that held Him there, Age to age He stands,Until it was accomplished; And time is in His hands,His dying breath has brought me life, Beginning and the end,I know that it is finished. Beginning and the end. The Godhead, three in one:I will not boast in anything, Father, Spirit, Son,No gifts, no powr, no wisdom; The Lion and the Lamb,But I will boast in Jesus Christ, The Lion and the Lamb.His death and resurrection.Why should I gain from HIs reward? How great is our God,I cannot give an answer. Sing with me,But this I know with all my heart: How great is our God,His wounds have paid my ransom. All will see, How great, how great is our God. Name above all names,________________________________________ Worthy of all praise,How Excellent Your Name My heart will sing How great is our God.O Lord our Lord,How excellent Your Name is Name above all names,How excellent Your Name in all the earth. Worthy of all praise,Your glory fills the heavens My heart will singBeyond the farthest star, How great is our God.How excellent Your name in all the earth. How great is our God,When I think about the heavens, Sing with me,The moon and all the stars, How great is our God,I wonder what You ever saw in me; All will see,But You took me and You loved me, How great, how great is our God.And Youve given me a crown,And now Ill praise Your Name eternally. How great is our God, Sing with me, How great is our God, All will see,________________________________________ How great, how great is our God.How Great Is Our God How great is our God,The splendor of the King, Sing with me,Clothed in majesty, How great is our God,
47. All will see, Then sings my soul,How great, how great is our God." My Saviour God, to Thee; How great Thou art, How great Thou art! Then sings my soul,________________________________________ My Saviour God, to Thee;How Great is Your Love How great Thou art! How great Thou art!No eye has seen and no ear has heardand no mind has ever conceived And when I think that God,the glorous things that you have prepared His Son not sparing,for everyone who has believed; Sent Him to die,You brought us near and you called us your own I scarce can take it in,and made us joint heirs with your Son That on the cross, My burden gladly bearing,How high and how wide He bled and diedhow deep and how long To take away my sin.how sweet and how strong is your love When Christ shall come With shout of acclamationHow lavish your grace And take me home,how faithful your ways What joy shall fill my heart!how great is your love, O Lord! Then I shall bow in humble adoration, And there proclaim, My God, how great Thou art.Objects of mercy, who should have known wrath,were filled with unspeakable joy,riches of wisdom and unsearchable wealth,and the wonder of knowing your voice; ________________________________________You are our treasure and our great reward, How Longour hope and our glorious King We have sung our songs of victory, we haveHow high and how wide prayed to You for rainhow deep and how long We have cried for Your compassion, to renew thehow sweet and how strong is your love land again Now we’re standing in Your presence, moreHow lavish your grace hungry than beforehow faithful your ways Now we’re on Your steps of mercy, and we’rehow great is your love, O Lord! knocking at Your door How long? Before You drench the barren land? How long? Before Your name is lifted high?________________________________________ How long? Before Your name is lifted high?How Great Thou Art How long? Before the weeping turns to songs of joyO Lord my God,When I in awesome wonder Lord, we know Your heart is broken, by the evilConsider all the works that You seeThy hands have made, And You’ve stayed your hand of judgement, forI see the stars, You plan to set men free.I hear the mighty thunder, But the land is still in darkness, and we’ve fledThy powr throout the universe displayed. from what is right
48. We have failed the silent children, who will never Your God reigns, your God reigns!see the light.How long? Before You drench the barren land?How long? Before Your name is lifted high? ________________________________________How long? Before Your name is lifted high? How Majestic Is Your NameHow long? Before the weeping turns to songs ofjoy O Lord, our Lord, How majestic is YourHow long? How long? Name in all the earth. O Lord, our Lord,But I know a day is coming, when the deaf will How majestic is Yourhear His voice Name in all the earth.When the blind will see their Saviour, and thelame will leap for joy. O Lord, we praise Your name,When the widow finds a husband, who will always O Lord, we magnify Your name.love His bride. Prince of Peace, Mighty God,And the orphan finds a Father, who will never O Lord God Almighty.leave her side.How long? Before Your glory lights the skies?How long? Before Your radiance lifts our eyes? ________________________________________How long? Before Your fragrance fills the air? How Marvellous!How long? Before the earth resounds with songsof joy?" How marvellous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be. How marvellous! How wonderful! Is my Saviours love for me________________________________________ (X3)How Lovely On The Mountains I stand amazed in the presenceHow lovely on the mountains are the feet of Him Of Jesus the NazareneWho brings good news, good news, And I wonder how He could love meProclaiming peace, announcing news of A sinner condemned, unclean.happiness,Our God reigns, our God reigns.Our God reigns, our God reigns, ________________________________________Our God reigns, our God reigns. How Precious O LordYou watchmen lift your voices joyfully asone, How precious O LordShout for your King, your King. Is your unfailing love;See eye to eye the Lord restoring Zion: We find refuge in theYour God reigns, your God reigns! Shadow of Your wings.Waste places of Jerusalem break forth with joy, We feast, Lord Jesus,We are redeemed, redeemed. On the abundance of Your houseThe Lord has saved and comforted His people: And drink from Your river of delights.Your God reigns, your God reigns! With You is the fountain of life,Ends of the earth, see the salvation of your God, In Your light we see light,Jesus is Lord, is Lord. With You is the fountain of life,Before the nations He has bared His holy arm: In Your light we see light.
49. Offering all of me Jesus, Youre all This heart is living for________________________________________Humble Thyself/Our God is an Awesome GodHumble thyself in the sight of the Lord ________________________________________Humble thyself in the sight of the Lord I Am A CAnd He shall lift you upHigher and higher I am a CAnd He shall lift you up I am a C-H I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-NOur God is an awesome God And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-THe reigns from heaven above And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YWith wisdom, power and loveOur God is an awesome God I am a C I am a C-H I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T________________________________________ And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YHungry (Falling On My Knees) I am a CHungry, I come to You, I am a C-HFor I know You satisfy I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-NI am empty, but I know And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-TYour love does not run dry And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YSo I wait, for You I am a CSo I wait, for You I am a C-H I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-NIm falling on my knees And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-TOffering all of me And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YJesus, Youre allThis heart is living for I am a C I am a C-HBroken, I run to You, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-NFor Your arms are open wide And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-TI am weary, but I know And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YYour touch restores my life I am a CSo I wait, for You I am a C-HSo I wait, for You I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-TIm falling on my knees And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YOffering all of meJesus, Youre all I am a CThis heart is living for I am a C-H I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-NSo I wait, for You And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-TSo I wait, for You And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-YIm falling on my knees I am a C
50. I am a C-H Is forever forever worship YouI am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N I can only imagineAnd I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T I can only imagineAnd I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y" Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I________________________________________ fallI Believe In Jesus Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all I can only imagine I can only imagineI believe in Jesus,I believe He is the Son of God;I believe He died and rose again,I believe He paid for us all ________________________________________ I Come By FaithAnd I believe that Hes here nowStanding in our midst: I come by faith,Here with the power to heal, Into the holy place,And the grace to forgive. Where saints and seraphim, Behold Your holy face.I believe in You Lord,I believe You are the Son of God; And then in wonder and in awe,I believe You died and rose again, I lift my voice in praise,I believe You paid for us all Holy, holy, holy, holy Holy, holy, my Lord, my God.And I believe that Hes here nowStanding in our midst:Here with the power to heal,And the grace to forgive. ________________________________________ I Could Sing of Your Love Forever Over the mountains and the sea,________________________________________ Your river runs with love for me,I Can Only Imagine And I will open up my heart, And let the Healer set me free.I can only imagine what it will be likeWhen I walk by your side Im happy to be in the truth,I can only imagine what my eyes will see And I will daily lift my hands.When your face is before me For I will always sing ofI can only imagine When Your love came down, Yeah.I can only imagine I could sing of Your love forever,Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel I could sing of Your love forever.Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still I could sing of Your love forever,Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I I could sing of Your love forever.fallWill I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all Over the mountains and the sea,I can only imagine I can only imagine Your river runs with love for me, And I will open up my heart,I can only imagine when that day comes And let the Healer set me free.And I find myself standing in the SonI can only imagine when all I will do Im happy to be in the truth,
51. And I will daily lift my hands. But by Your hand aloneFor I will always sing ofWhen Your love came down, Yeah. I will arise and give thanks to You Lord my God And Your name I will bless with my whole heartI could sing of Your love forever, You have shown mercyI could sing of Your love forever. You have shown mercy to meI could sing of Your love forever, I give thanks to You LordI could sing of Your love forever. You O Lord are the healer of my soulOh I feel like dancing, You O Lord are the gracious RedeemerIts foolishness I know; You come to restore us again and againBut when the world has seen the light,They will dance with joy like were You have shown me favour unendingDancing now. You have given Your life for me And my heart knows Of Your goodnessI could sing of Your love forever, Your blood has covered meI could sing of Your love forever.I could sing of Your love forever, We will arise and give thanksI could sing of Your love forever." To You Lord our God and Your name We will bless With all our hearts You have shown mercy You have shown mercy to us________________________________________ We give thanks to You Lord"I Exalt TheeFor Thou, O LordArt high above all the earth ________________________________________Thou art exalted I Give You My HeartFar above all gods. (repeat) This is my desireI exalt Thee! I exalt Thee! To honour You,I exalt Thee, O Lord! Lord with all my heart I worship You, All I have within me I give you praise________________________________________ All that I adoreI Give Thanks (Psalm 30) Is in You.You have shown me favour unending Lord, I give You my heartYou have given Your life for me I give You my soul,And my heart knows Of Your goodness I live for You aloneYour blood has covered me Every breath that I take Every moment Im awakeI will arise and give thanks to You Lord my God Lord, have Your way in meAnd Your name I will bless with my whole heartYou have shown mercyYou have shown mercy to meI give thanks to You Lord ________________________________________ I Have Decided To Follow JesusYou have poured out Your healing upon usYou have set The captives free I have decided to follow Jesus ( x3 )And we know its not What weve done No turning back, no turning back.
52. That they might be a witnessThe world behind me, to Your holy nameThe cross before me; ( x 3 ) So Father I am walking,No turning back, no turning back. Lord can You see me walking O my deliverer, I am following the Lamb.Though none go with me,I still will follow ( x3 ) As for me and my house we will serve the LordNo turning back, no turning back. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord As for me and my house we will serve the LordWill you decide now to follow Jesus? ( x3 ) Always.No turning back, no turning back. For out of Egypt you have called Your sons, Your daughters That they might be a witness________________________________________ to Your holy nameI Heard the Sound of Voices So Father I am walking, Lord can You see me walkingI heard the sound of voices, from every tribe and O my deliverer, I am following the Lamb.nationAs they were walking, singing songs ofdeliveranceFor going on before them, a little Lamb was ________________________________________leading I Lift My Eyes (Psalm 121)And I could hear Him singing songs ofdeliverance. I lift my eyes up to the mountains Where does my help come from?Where are the chains that bound me, the cords ofmy oppression? My help comes from You,Jesus the Lamb has loosed them. Hes my Maker of heaven,deliverance. Creator of the earth.My heart cries ""Abba Father"". For He has led meto You O how I need You Lord,And I can hear You singing, songs of deliverance. You are my only hope, You are my only prayer.For out of Egypt you havecalled Your sons, Your daughters And I will wait for YouThat they might be a witness To come and rescue me,to Your holy name To come and give me life."So Father I am walking,Lord can You see me walkingO my deliverer, I am following the Lamb. ________________________________________Where are the chains that bound me, the cords of I Lift Your Namemy oppression?Jesus the Lamb has loosed them. Hes my Lord my heart can growdeliverance. So far away and coldMy heart cries ""Abba Father"". For He has led me And yet for me Your love is still the same Lord Ito You bend my kneeAnd I can hear You singing, songs of deliverance. In awe and fear of thee My head bowed downFor out of Egypt you have In reverence to Your name.called Your sons, Your daughters
53. I lift Your name Ill be by Your sideYour holy name, Cause I never want to go back to my old lifeJehovah God Elohim I need You moreThe great I Am,The Risen Lamb, I need You more, more than yesterday I need YouMy Comforter and King. Lord More than words can say I need You moreLord my hearts desire Than ever before I need You Lord, I need YouIs to be filled with Spirit Fire LordMy purpose is to worship you aloneOpen up my soul to worship and adore More than the air I breatheTo be a fragrance offered to Your throne. More than the song I sing More than the next heartbeat More than anything, and Lord as time goes by Ill be by Your side________________________________________ Cause I never want to go back to my old lifeI Love You With the Love of the Lord I need You moreI love you with the love of the Lord I need You more, more than yesterday I need YouYes I love you with the love of the Lord LordI can see in you, the glory of my King More than words can say I need You moreAnd I love you with the love of the Lord Than ever before I need You Lord, I need You LordI will go, Lord, if You lead me.I will hold Your people in my heart. Right here in Your presence is where I belong Now my broken heart has finally found a home And Ill never be alone________________________________________ I need You more, more than yesterday I need YouI Love You, Lord Lord More than words can say I need You moreI love You, Lord, and I lift my voice Than ever before I need You Lord, I need YouTo worship You, O my soul, rejoice! LordTake joy my King, in what You hear; I need You more, I need You more (repeat)May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear. Cause I never want to go back to my old life I need you more."________________________________________I Need You More ________________________________________ I Offer My LifeI need You more, more than yesterday I need YouLord All that I am, all that I have,More than words can say I need You more I lay them down before You, O Lord;Than ever before I need You Lord, I need You All my regrets, all my acclaim,Lord The joy and the pain, Im making them Yours.More than the air I breatheMore than the song I sing Lord, I offer my life to You,More than the next heartbeat Evrything Ive been through,More than anything, and Lord as time goes by Use it for Your glory;
54. Lord, I offer my days to You, Gave Your life to set me freeLifting my praise to You Now I lift my voice to You in adoration.As a pleasing sacrifice.Lord, I offer You my life.Things in the past, things yet unseen, Wishes and ________________________________________dreams I See The LordThat are yet to come true;All of my hopes, all of my plans, I see the Lord seated on the throne, exaltedMy heart and my hands are lifted to You. And the train of His robe Fills the temple with gloryLord, I offer my life to You, And the whole earth is filledEvrything Ive been through, And the whole earth is filledUse it for Your glory; And the whole earth is filledLord, I offer my days to You, With His gloryLifting my praise to YouAs a pleasing sacrifice. Holy, Holy, Holy, HolyLord, I offer You my life. Holy is the Lord Holy, Holy, Holy, HolyWhat can we give that Holy is the Lord of LordsYou have not given;And what do we haveThat is not already Yours?All we possess are these lives were living, And ________________________________________thats what we give to You. I Sing PraisesLord, I offer my life to You, I sing praises to Your name,Evrything Ive been through, O Lord, praises to Your name, O Lord.Use it for Your glory; For Your name is greatLord, I offer my days to You, And greatly to be praised.Lifting my praise to You I sing praises to Your name,As a pleasing sacrifice. O Lord, praises to Your name, O Lord.Lord, I offer You my life. For Your name is great And greatly to be praised. I give glory to Your name,________________________________________ O Lord, glory to Your name, O Lord.I Really Want To Worship You My Lord For Your name is great And greatly to be praised.You laid aside your majesty; I give glory to Your name,Gave up everything for me O Lord, glory to Your name, O Lord.Suffered at the hands; For Your name is greatOf those You had created And greatly to be praised.You took away my guilt and shame;When You died and rose againNow today You reign;And heaven and earth exalt You ________________________________________ I Stand In AweI really want to worship You O LordYou have won my heart, and I am Yours You are beautiful beyond description,Forever and ever, I will love You Too marvellous for words,You are the only one who died for me Too wonderful for comprehension,
55. Like nothing ever seen or heard, I can just see in YouWho can grasp Your infinite wisdom? All that is just and true,Who can fathom the depth of Your love? Less of me; more of You, I am Your servant.You are beautiful beyond description,Majesty enthroned above, I want to be faithful to You,And I stand, I stand in awe of You, I want to be true LordAnd I stand, I stand in awe of You; Whatever you say,Holy God, to whom all praise is due, I will do,I will obey.I stand in awe of You. Help me to walk in truth, Never to stray from you Lead me in righteousness,________________________________________ I want to follow.I Surrender All Teach me to lose my life, That I would be found in You.All to Jesus I surrender, Better to lose it all,All to Him I freely give; To be found in Jesus.I will ever love and trust Him,In His presence daily live. I want to be faithful to You, I want to be true LordI surrender all, I surrender all. Whatever you say,All to Thee, my blessed Savoir, I will do,I will obey.I surrender all.All to Jesus I surrender,Humbly at His feet I bow, ________________________________________Worldly pleasures all forsaken, I Want to Know YouTake me, Jesus, take me now. I want to know You.I surrender all, I surrender all. Lord I must know You.All to Thee, my blessed Savoir, I want to be found in You.I surrender all. I want to be clothed in your truth.All to Jesus I surrender, So I fix my eyes on You.Make me, Saviour, wholly Thine; Lord I must see You.Let me feel the Holy Spirit, I put my faith in You.Truly know that Thou art mine. I spend my life on You.I surrender all, I surrender all. I want to know You.All to Thee, my blessed Savoir, I want to love You.I surrender all. I want to know You more. Jesus, Jesus.________________________________________I Want To Be Faithful ________________________________________ I Want To Praise You LordSo many times I failedand I have turned away I want to praise You Lord,But I will never leave Much more than I do.for You are so faithful. I want to praise You Lord,
56. Much more than I do. (Who is worthy to be praised.)Learn to seek Your face and So shall I be saved from my enemies.The knowledge of Your grace, (So shall I be saved from my enemies.)I will praise You. The Lord liveth and blessed be the RockI want to know You Lord, And may the God of my salvation be exalted.Much more than I do. The Lord liveth and blessed be the RockI want to know You Lord, And may the God of my salvation be exalted.Much more than I do.Learn to seek Your face andThe knowledge of Your grace,I will know You. ________________________________________ I Will CelebrateI want to love You Lord,Much more than I do. I will celebrate, sing unto the Lord;I want to love You Lord, Sing to the Lord a new song.Much more than I do. I will celebrate, sing unto the Lord;Learn to seek Your face and Sing to the Lord a new song.The knowledge of Your grace,I will love You. With my heart rejoicing within, With my mind focused on Him; With my hands raised to the heavens, All I am, worshipping Him.________________________________________I Was Made To Praise YouI was made to praise You. ________________________________________I was made to glorify Your name. I Will Come To YouIn every circumstance,To find a chance to thank You. I will come to You,I was made to love You. You have the words of life,I was made to worship You at Your feet. I will come to You,And to obey You Lord. You are the door;I was made for You. I will come to You, You are the Light of life,I will always praise You. I will come to You,I will always glorify Your name. For you are Lord.In every circumstance,Ill find a chance to thank You. You have laid down Your lifeI will always love You. To forgive my sins,I will always worship You at Your feet. Youve made a way for meAnd Ill obey You, Lord. To be born again;I was made for You. By Your stripes I am healed, In your presence Im filled, I hear You calling and now I come.________________________________________I Will Call Upon The Lord ________________________________________I will call upon the Lord I Will Enter His Gates(I will call upon the Lord.)Who is worthy to be praised.
57. I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my Flow like mighty waters, again and againheart, Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaffI will enter His courts with praise; And let a flame burn to glorify Your name"I will say this is the day that the Lord has made,I will rejoice for He has made me glad.He has made me glad, ________________________________________He has made me glad, I Will Offer Up My LifeI will rejoice for He has made me glad.He has made me glad, I will offer up my lifeHe has made me glad, In spirit and truth,I will rejoice for He has made me glad. Pouring out the oil of love As my worship to You. In surrender I must give my every part; Lord, receive the sacrifice________________________________________ Of a broken heart.I Will Magnify Jesus, what can I give, what can I bringI will (I will) To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King?Magnify (magnify) Saviour, what can be said, what can be sungYour Name, O Lord As a praise of Your nameI will (I will) For the things You have done?Exalt You (exalt You) Oh, my words could not tell, not even in part,Forevermore. Of the debt of love that is owed by this thankful heart.For You are the King of KingsAnd Lord of Lords You deserve my every breathAnd You reign in majesty; For Youve paid the great cost;Omnipotent Father, Giving up Your life to death,Creator of all things. Even death on a cross. You took all my shame away, There defeated my sin, Opened up the gates of heaven,________________________________________ And have beckoned me in.I Will Never Be The Same Again Jesus, what can I give, what can I bringI will never be the same again To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King?I can never return, Ive closed the door Saviour, what can be said, what can be sungI will walk the path, Ill run the race As a praise of Your nameAnd I will never be the same again For the things You have done? Oh, my words could not tell, not even in part,Fall Like fire, soak like rain Of the debt of love that is owed by this thankfulFlow like mighty waters, again and again heart.Sweep away the darkness, burn away the chaffAnd let a flame burn to glorify Your nameThere are higher heights, there are deeper seas ________________________________________Whatever You need to do Lord, do in me I Will Praise Your NameThe glory of the Lord, fills my lifeAnd I will never be the same again I will praise Your name I will praise Your nameFall Like fire, soak like rain I will praise Your name
58. And extol You I Will Trust In YouI will praise Your name When I cant see You,I will praise Your name I know Youre here;I will praise Your name When I cant feel You,As I behold You I will not fear; I will trust in YouI will magnify And I will not be afraid.I will glorify And when the battle is close at handI will lift on high I know Youre with me to help me stand;Your name Lord Jesus (Repeat) I will trust in You and I will not be afraid.For Your love Is never ending M: I will notL: I will notAnd Your mercy ever true M: Be afraidL: Be afraidI will bless Your name M: I will notL: I will notLord Jesus for my heart belongs to You M: Be afraidL: Be afraid M: I will trust in You L: I will trust in You M&L: I will trust in You And when the darkness________________________________________ Is closing in,I Will Sing The Wondrous Story And I am running Against the wind;I will sing the wondrous story I will trust in YouOf the Christ who died for me; And I will not be afraid.How He left His home in glory Cause when Im standing upon the shoreFor the cross on Calvary. And all the battles have gone before,I was lost but Jesus found me, I will trust in You and I will not be afraid.Found the sheep that went astray;Threw His loving arms around me,Drew me back into His way. ________________________________________I was bruised but Jesus healed me, I Worship You, Almighty GodFaint was I from many a fall;Sight was gone, and fears possessed me, I worship You, Almighty God,But He freed me from them all. There is none like You.Days of darkness still come oer me; I Worship You, O Prince of Peace,Sorrows paths I often tread, That is what I want to do.But the Saviour still is with me, I give You praise,By His hand Im safely led. For You are my righteousness. I worship You, Almighty God,He will keep me till the river There is none like You.Rolls its waters at my feet,Then Hell bear me safely over,All my joys in Him complete.Yes, Ill sing the wondrous story ________________________________________Of the Christ who died for me; Ill Say YesSing it with the saints in glory,Gathered by the crystal sea. Ill say Yes, Lord, yes! To Your will and to Your way Ill say Yes, Lord, yes! I will trust You and obey________________________________________
59. When Your Spirit speaks to me Lord please show me evry day As Your teachingWith my whole heart Ill agree me Your way,And my answer will be Yes, Lord, yes! That You do just what You say in Your time. In Your time, in Your time; You make all things beautiful in Your time________________________________________ Lord, my life to You I bring; May each song I haveIn Christ Alone to sing Be to You a lovely thing in Your time.In Christ alone my hope is foundHe is my light, my strength, my songThis Cornerstone, this solid groundFirm through the fiercest drought and storm ________________________________________What heights of love, what depths of peace In Moments Like TheseWhen fears are stilled, when strivings ceaseMy Comforter, my All in All In moments like these I sing out a song,Here in the love of Christ I stand I sing out a love song to Jesus. In moments like these I lift up my hands,In Christ alone, who took on flesh I lift up my hands to the Lord.Fullness of God in helpless babeThis gift of love and righteousness Singing I love You, Lord,Scorned by the ones He came to save Singing I love You, Lord,Til on that cross as Jesus died Singing I love You, Lord, I love You.The wrath of God was satisfiedFor every sin on Him was laidHere in the death of Christ I live ________________________________________There in the ground His body lay In My Life Lord Be GlorifiedLight of the world by darkness slainThen bursting forth in glorious Day In my life, Lord, be glorified, be glorified;Up from the grave He rose again In my life, Lord, be glorified today.And as He stands in victorySins curse has lost its grip on me In my home, Lord, be glorified, be glorified;For I am His and He is mine In my home, Lord, be glorified today.Bought with the precious blood of Christ In Your church, Lord, be glorified, be glorified;No guilt in life, no fear in death In Your church, Lord, be glorified today."This is the power of Christ in meFrom lifes first cry to final breathJesus commands my destinyNo power of hell, no scheme of man ________________________________________Can ever pluck me from His hand In The Quiet of the MorningTil he returns or calls me homeHere in the power of Christ Ill stand In the quiet of the morning I will worship your name I will lift my voice with singing to praise you again________________________________________In His Time For it fills my heart with gladness That remains through the dayIn His time, in His time; In the quiet of the morningHe makes all things beautiful in His time. I will worship your name.
60. All powerful, untamable, Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim________________________________________ You are amazing GodIn The Secret Who has told every lightning bolt where it shouldIn the Secret, in the quiet place goIn the stillness You are there Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snowIn the secret, in the quiet hour I wait Who imagined the sun and gives source to itsOnly for You, lightCause I want to know You more. Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night None can fathomI want to know You,I want to hear Your voice, Indescribable, uncontainable,I want to know You more. You placed the stars in the sky and You knowI want to touch You, them by name.I want to see Your face, You are amazing GodI want to know You more. All powerful, untamable, Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humblyI am reaching for the highest goal. proclaimThat I might receive the prize. You are amazing GodPressing onward, You are amazing GodPushing every hindrance aside,Out of my way, Indescribable, uncontainable,Cause I want to know You more. You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name. You are amazing God Incomparable, unchangeable________________________________________ You see the depths of my heart and You love meIn This Quiet Moment the same You are amazing GodIn this quiet moment, You are amazing God"Jesus, speak to me.Fill my heart with Thy love divine,Your power let me see. ________________________________________ Isnt He________________________________________ Isnt He beautiful?Indescribable Beautiful isnt He? Prince of Peace,From the highest of heights to the depths of the Son of God,sea Isnt He?Creation’s revealing Your majestyFrom the colours of fall to the fragrance of spring Isnt He wonderful?Every creature unique in the song that it sings Wonderful isnt He?All exclaiming Counselor, Almighty God,Indescribable, uncontainable, Isnt He?You placed the stars in the sky and You know Isnt He?them by name.You are amazing God Isnt He? Isnt He?
61. Teach me Your holy ways, O Lord, So I can walk in Your truth. Teach me Your holy ways, O Lord,________________________________________ And make me wholly devoted to You.It Came Upon A Midnight Clear Open my eyes so I can seeIt came upon a midnight clear, The wonderful things that You do.That glorious song of old, Open my heart up more and moreFrom angels bending near to earth And make it wholly devoted to You.To touch their harps of gold:To all the earth good will and peace,From heavens all gracious King;The world in solemn stillness lay ________________________________________To hear the angels sing. Its Time To KnowStill through the cloven skies they come, The air was cold,With peaceful wings unfurled, The leaves began to fall,And still their heavenly music floats The greyness of winter started to softly call.Oer all the weary world. The birds have left their homes,Above its sad and lowly plains, And the streets are all aloneThey bend on hovering wing; Nothing but emptiness,And ever oer its Babel sound A feeling of distress.The blessed angels sing. Looking around,And ye, beneath lifes crushing load, No one seems to care,Whose forms are bending low, Standing alone just wanting some love to share.Who toil along the climbing way But God reached down to me,With painful steps and slow, touched my heart and set me free,Look now! for gad and golden hours Nothing but happiness,Come swiftly on the wing. a feeling of thankfulness.O rest beside the weary road,And hear the angels sing. Its time to know, If you didnt know.For lo, the days are hastening on, God wanted to showBy prophet seen of old, That he loved us so.When, with the ever-circling years, He gave me peace in my heart,Shall come the time foretold, Hell give your life a new start,When the new heaven and earth shall own Just be a part.The Prince of Peace their King, Its time to know.and the whole world send back the songWhich now the angels sing. Dont let go, its time to know.________________________________________ ________________________________________It Is The Cry Of My Heart Its Your BloodIt is the cry of my heart to follow You. Its Your blood that cleanses me,It is the cry of my heart to be close to You. Its Your blood that gives me life,It is the cry of my heart to follow Its Your blood that took my place,All of the days of my life. In redeeming sacrifice, And washes me whiter than the snow,
62. Than the snow. For no one else in history is like You,My Jesus, Gods precious sacrifice. And history itself belongs to You. Alpha and Omega, You have loved me, And I will share eternity with You.________________________________________ Its all about You, Jesus,Jesus Draw Me Close And all this is for You, For Your glory and Your fame.Jesus, draw me close, closer, Lord, to You; Its not about me,Let the world around me fade away. As if You should do things my way;Jesus, draw me close, closer Lord, to You; You alone are God,For I desire to worship and obey. And I surrender to Your ways.________________________________________ ________________________________________Jesus is the Answer Jesus Lover of My Soul (2)*Jesus is the answer for the world today Jesus lover of my soul,Above Him theres no other; Jesus I will never let You goJesus is the way Youve taken me from the miry clay,Jesus is the answer for the world today Youve set my feet upon the rock and now I knowAbove Him theres no other;Jesus is the way. I love You, I need You,If youve got some questions Though my world will fall,In the corners of your mind Ill never let You go,Traces of discouragement My Saviour, my closest FriendAnd peace you cannot find I will worship You until the very end.Reflections of your pastSeem to face you every dayBut this one thing I know;Jesus is the way. * ________________________________________ Jesus Name Above All NamesI know youve got mountainsThat you think you cannot climb Jesus, name above all names,I-- know your skies are dark Beautiful Saviour, glorious Lord,You think the sun wont shine Emmanuel, God is with us,In case you dont-- know Blesses Redeemer, Living Word!But the Word of God is trueAnd everything Hes promisedHe will do it for you. * ________________________________________ Jesus Stand Among Us________________________________________ Jesus, stand among usJesus Lover Of My Soul At the meeting of our lives; Be our sweet agreementJesus, lover of my soul, At the meeting of our eyes.All consuming fire is in Your gaze. O Jesus, we love You, so we gather here;Jesus, I want You to know Join our hearts in unity and take away our fear.I will follow You all my days.
63. So to You were gathering Viens Jesus prends la place du RoiOut of each and every land;Christ the love between usAt the joining of our hands.O Jesus, we love You, so we gather here; ________________________________________Join our hearts in unity and take away our fear. Jesus What a Wonder You AreJesus, stand among us Jesus, what a wonder you are,At the breaking of the bread; You are so gentle, so pure and so kind.Join us as one body You shine like the morning star.As we worship You, our Head. Jesus, what a wonder you areO Jesus, we love You, so we gather here;Join our hearts in unity and take away our fear. ________________________________________ Jesus Wonderful Counselor________________________________________Jesus Take Me As I Am Jesus, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God King of all Kings, You are Prince of Peace,Jesus take me as I am; Lion of Judah, we stand and praise Your NameI can come no other wayTake me deeper into You; Messiah, Light to the Nations, the Promised OneMake my flesh life melt away. The Anointed of Israel, Lamb of God Slain for our sins, with the saints of the agesMake me like a precious stone; proclaimCrystal clear and finely honedLife of Jesus shining through; Your name is holy, Your name is worthy of allGiving glory back to You. praise And there is no other name by which we can be saved You are the Vine that gives us life________________________________________ You are the Shepherd of our soulsJesus We Enthrone You And we will bend the knee and give you full control.Jesus, we enthrone You,We proclaim You are King. Jesus, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty GodStanding here in the midst of us, King of all Kings, You are Prince of Peace,We raise You up with our praise. Lion of Judah, we stand and praise Your NameAnd as we worship, build Your throne, Messiah, Light to the Nations, the Promised OneAnd as we worship, build Your throne, The Anointed of Israel, Lamb of GodAnd as we worship, build Your throne: Slain for our sins, with the saints of the agesCome, Lord Jesus, and take Your place. proclaimJesus, nous te couronnons Your name is holy, Your name is worthy of allNous te proclamons Roi praisePresent, au milieu de nous And there is no other name by which we can beNous televons par nos chants saved You are the Vine that gives us lifeNous tadorons, nous texaltons You are the Shepherd of our soulsViens etablir ton trone eternel And we will bend the knee and give you fullPar nos louanges, nous tinvitons control.
64. You’d think he would learn a lot, from being(bridge) saved from an awful spotJe-sus, Saviour, Risen One, Son of God But the second chance that he had got, he didnt want to be spread!Your name is holy, Your name is worthy of all So poor old Jonah, and now hes all alone-AHpraise Gotta use a megaphone-AH, to get it through toAnd there is no other name by which we can be his head - HEY!savedYou are the Vine that gives us life Jonah was a prophet - oo-ooh!You are the Shepherd of our souls but he really never got it - sad but true!And we will bend the knee and give you full and if you watch him you can spot it - a-doodley-control. doo! He did not get the point! Jonah was a prophet - oo-ooh!________________________________________ but he really never got it - sad but true!Jesus Your Name and if you watch him you can spot it - a-doodley- doo!Jesus, Your name is power, He did not get the point!Jesus, Your name in might,Jesus, Your name will break evry stronghold Compassion and mercyJesus, Your name is life. From me to you and you to meJesus, Your name is healing, Exactly what God wants to seeJesus, Your name gives sight, And yes that is the point!Jesus, Your name will free evry captive,Jesus, Your name is life. Jonah was a prophet - oo-ooh! but he really never got it - sad but true!Jesus, Your name is holy, Jonah was a prophet - oo-ooh!Jesus, Your name brings light, but he really never got it - sad but true!Jesus, Your name above evry other, Jonah was a prophet!!"Jesus, Your name is life. ________________________________________________________________________________ JoyJonah was a Prophet I love You, Lord, Ill worship youJonah was a prophet - oo-ooh! Ill love You, Lord, alwaysbut he really never got it - sad but true! So thankful, Lord, You saved my lifeand if you watch him you can spot it - a-doodley- You saved my life todaydoo!He did not get the point! Let me be a shining light for you Let me be a joy to you alwaysCompassion and mercy Let me be a shining light for youFrom me to you and you to me Let me be a joy to You alwaysExactly what God wants to seeAnd yes that is the point! And Lord, I love to bring to you The honour due Your nameNow Jonah set sail, on a Pirate ship in a dreadful Just look at what Youve done for megale Ill never be the sameGot eaten up by a giant whale, but then its not tobe fed Let me be a shining light for you
65. Let me be a joy to you always All your works with joy surround you,Let me be a shining light for you Earth and heaven reflect your rays,Let me be a joy to You always" Stars and angels sing around you, Center of unbroken praise. Field and forest, vale and mountain, Flowery meadow, flashing sea,________________________________________ Chanting bird and flowing fountain,Joy to the World! Join to praise you joyfully.Joy to the world! The Lord is come; You are giving and forgiving,Let earth receive her King; Ever blessing, ever blessed,Let every heart prepare Him room, Well-spring of the joy of living,And heavn and nature sing, Ocean depth of happy rest!And heavn and nature sing, God Creator Christ, our SaviourAnd heavn and heavn and nature sing. All are yours who live in love Teach us how to love each other,Joy to the earth! The Saviour reigns; Lift us to your joy above.Let men their songs employ;While fields and floods, Morning stars awake the chorus;Rocks, hills and plains, Mortals join with every part;Repeat the sounding joy, For what joy is set before us,Repeat the sounding joy, As Christs love joins heart to heart.Repeat repeat the sounding joy Ever singing, march we onward, Victors in the midst of strife,No more let sins and sorrows grow, Joyful music leads us sunwardNor thorns infest the ground; In the triumph song of life.He comes to make His blessings flow,Far as the curse is found,Far as the curse is found,Far as far as the curse is found. ________________________________________ Just the TimeHe rules the world with truth and grace,And makes the nations prove Just the time I think that ImThe glories of His righteousness, At peace with a world thats mineAnd wonders of His love, I feel at ease, I feel at homeAnd wonders of His love, And I know Im not aloneAnd wonders wonders of His love. Then in my rest there comes a test That shakes me till again I know That what Ive had is not enough And again Ive got to grow________________________________________Joyful, Joyful, We Adore You Oh I want to know You more Deep within my heartJoyful, joyful, we adore you, I want to know YouGod of glory, Lord of love; Oh I want to know YouHearts unfold like flowers before you, And I would give my final breathOpening to the sun above. To know You in YourMelt the clouds of sin and sadness, Death and resurrectionDrive the dark of doubt away; Oh I want to know You moreGiver of immortal gladness, Oh, I want to know You more.Fill us with the light of day. The full supply I find as I
66. Move closer to the heart of God I know my life will never beTo strengthen me, to nourish me Alone or lost, I have Your crossAnd to fill my mind with Him To shine light for me.Ive truly grown but even soMy hunger hasnt gone away Just keep your eyes on the Lord,Still I long still I thirst Ask for peace to fill your heartTo know Him more each day. Dont let your troubles burden Or darken your every part. God can feed the birds of the air, Clothe the lilies brightly and fair________________________________________ So keep your eyes on the LordKeep The Fire Going Hell always care.May the light of the Holy SpiritShine from within youMay the love of our Lord embrace you ________________________________________In gaining wisdom and knowledge and truth King Of The NationsJust keep the fire goingBurning brighter each day Come let us worship JesusSo when the rains of trials come your way King of nations, Lord of allKeeping the fire going, just trust in Him Magnificent and gloriousHis love will show you the way His love will be Just and mercifulwith you each day. Jesus, King of the nations Jesus, Lord of all Jesus, King of the nations________________________________________ Lord of allKeep Your Eyes On The Lord Lavish our hearts affectionI thank You Lord, Deepest love and highest praiseI feel Your love and mighty power Voice, race and language blendingI call to You, I reach for You All the world amazedIn this weary hour.My heavenly Lord, Bring tributes from the nationsYouve given a hope that is so bright Come in joyful cavalcadesI call to You, You pulled me through One thundrous acclamationThis lonely night. One banner raisedJust keep your eyes on the Lord, Come Lord and fill Your templeAsk for peace to fill your heart Glorify Your dwelling placeDont let your troubles burden Til nations see Your splendourOr darken your every part. And seek Your faceGod can feed the birds of the air,Clothe the lilies brightly and fair Fear God and give Him glorySo keep your eyes on the Lord For His hour of judgement comesHell always care. Creator, Lord Almighty Worship Him alone.My gracious Lord,Your faith is shown in all I doAlthough You knew, You forgave me tooAnd help carry me through. ________________________________________I praise You Lord, Knowing You
67. How can I be free from sin,All I once held dear, built my life upon Lead me to the cross of Jesus,All this world reveres, and wars to own From the guilt, the powr, the pain,All I once thought gain, I have counted loss Lead me to the cross of Jesus.Spent and worthless now, compared to this. Theres no other way,Knowing You, Jesus, knowing You No price that I could pay,There is no greater thing Simply to the cross I cling.Youre my all, Youre the best This is all I need,Youre my joy, my righteousness This is all I plead.And I love You Lord That His blood was shed for me.Now my hearts desire, is to know You more How can I know peace within,To be found in You, and known as Yours Lead me to the cross of Jesus,To possess by faith, what I could not earn Sing a song of joy again,All surpassing gift, of righteousness Lead me to the cross of Jesus.Oh to know the power, of Your risen life Flowing from above,And to know You in, Your sufferings All forgiving love,To become like You, in Your death my Lord From the Fathers heart to me.So with You to live, and never die What a gift of grace, His own righteousness, Clothing me in purity.________________________________________ How can I live day by day,Lamb of God Lead me to the cross of Jesus, Following His narrow way,Your only son, no sin to hide, Lead me to the cross of Jesus.But You have sent Him from Your sideTo walk upon this guilty sod,And to become the Lamb of God. ________________________________________Your gift of love they crucified, Let Everything That Has BreathThey laughed and scorned Him as He died,The humble King they named a fraud Let everything that, everything thatAnd sacrificed the Lamb of God Everything that has breath praise the Lord Let everything that, everything thatO Lamb of God, sweet Lamb of God, Everything that has breath praise the LordI love the holy Lamb of God!O wash me in His precious blood Praise you in the morningMy Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God. Praise you in the evening Praise you when Im young and when Im oldI was so lost, I should have died, Praise you when Im laughingBut You have brought me to Your side, Praise you when Im grievingTo be led by Your staff and rod, Praise you every season of the soulAnd to be called a lamb of God. If we could see how much youre worth Your power your might your endless love Then surely we would never cease to praise________________________________________Lead Me To The Cross Let everything that, everything that Everything that has breath praise the Lord
68. Let everything that, everything that For awakening, once again.Everything that has breath praise the Lord Let the flame burn brighterPraise you in the heavens In the heart of the darknessJoining with the angels Turning night to glorious dayPraising you forever and a day Let the song grow louderPraise you on the earth now As our love grows strongerJoining with creation Let it shine! Let it shine!Calling all the nations to your praise Well walk for truth, speak out for love;If we could see how much youre worth In Jesus name we shall be strongYour power your might your endless love To lift the fallen, to save the childrenThen surely we would never cease to praise To fill the nations with your song!________________________________________ ________________________________________Let My Words Be Few Let the NameYou are God in Heaven Let the name of the Lord be praisedAnd here am I on earth Let the name of the Lord be praisedSo Ill let my words be few Let the name of the Lord be praisedJesus I am so in love with you Right nowAnd Ill stand in awe of you Let the name of the Lord be praisedYes Ill stand in awe of you Let the name of the Lord be praisedAnd Ill let my words be few Right now and forevermoreJesus I am so in love with you Right now and forevermore From the rising of the sunThe simplest of all love songs To the place where it goes downI long to bring to youSo Ill let my words be few The name of the Lord is to be praisedJesus I am so in love with you The name of the Lord is to be praised The name of the Lord is to be praisedAnd Ill stand in awe of you The name of the Lord is to be praisedYes Ill stand in awe of youAnd Ill let my words be few The name of the Lord is to be praisedJesus I am so in love with you The name of the Lord is to be praised The name of the Lord is to be praised The name of the Lord is to be praised"________________________________________Let the Flame Burn Brighter ________________________________________Well walk the land with hearts on fire, Let There Be Peace On EarthAnd every step will be a prayerHope is rising, new day dawning, Let there be peace on earthSound of singing fills the air. and let it begin with me. Let there be peace on earth,Two thousand years, and still the flame the peace that was meant to be,Is burning bright across the land With God as our Father,Hearts are waiting, longing, aching Children all are we,
69. Let us walk with each other, Sing to the Lord, give Him the glory.in perfect harmony. Let there be praise, Let there be joy in our hearts.Let peace begin with me, Forevermore let His love fill the air,Let this be the moment now, And let there be praise.With every step I takeLet this be my solemn vow,To take each moment,And live each moment, ________________________________________In peace eternally, Let Your Glory FallLet there be peace on earthAnd let it begin with me Father of creation, Unfold your sovreign plan. Raise up a chosen generation That will march through the land.________________________________________ All of creation is longingLet There Be Praise For your unveiling of powr. Would you release your anointing,Let there be praise, Oh God let this be the hour.Let there be joy in our hearts.Sing to the Lord, give Him the glory. Let your glory fall in this room,Let there be praise, Let it go forth from here to the nations.Let there be joy in our hearts. Let your fragrance rest in this place,Forevermore let His love fill the air, As we gather to seek your face.And let there be praise. Ruler of the nations,He inhabits the praise of His people, The world has yet to seeAnd He dwells deep within. The full release of your promise.The love that He gives, none can equal, The church in victory.His love it knows no end. Turn to us Lord and touch us,So lift your voices, with gladness sing. Make us strong in your might.Proclaim through all the earth that Overcome our weaknessJesus Christ is King. That we could stand up and fight.Let there be praise, Let your kingdom come,Let there be joy in our hearts. (Let your kingdom come,)Sing to the Lord, give Him the glory. Let your will be done,Let there be praise, (Let your will be done,)Let there be joy in our hearts. Let us see on earth,Forevermore let His love fill the air, (Let us see on earth,)And let there be praise. The glory of your Son.When the Spirit of God is within us, Let your glory fall in this room,We will overcome. Let it go forth from here to the nations.In our weakness his strength will defend us, Let your fragrance rest in this place,When praise is on our tongue. As we gather to seek your face.So lift your voices, with gladness sing.Proclaim through all the earth thatJesus Christ is King. ________________________________________Let there be praise, Lift Up Your Heads/MajestyLet there be joy in our hearts.
70. Lift up your heads to the coming KingBow before Him and adore Him - sing. ________________________________________To His Majesty, let your praises be Lord Come This ChristmasPure and holy, giving glory to theKing of Kings. Away in a manger, as a child he lay Shepherds came to worshipMajesty, worship His Majesty And adore him.Unto Jesus be all glory honour and praise Deep in the meadow, the angels sangMajesty, Kingdom authority, Glory to God in the highestFlow from His throne And peace to men.Unto His own, His anthem raise. He came at Christmas to bring his light,So exalt, lift up on high, the name of Jesus To a poor and lowly manger,Magnify, come glorify, Christ Jesus the King He came that night.Majesty, worship His MajestyJesus who died, now glorified, As you come to the manger,King of all Kings. You have come to me, You have shown the brightness Of your glory. Now as I worship, I have just one plea,________________________________________ As you came that ChristmasLight The Fire Again Lord please come to me.Dont let my love grow cold Lord come this Christmas,Im calling out, light the fire again. Come bring your light.Dont let my vision die Wont you come this ChristmasIm calling out, light the fire again To my home, to my heart.You know my heart, my deedsIm calling out, light the fire again.I need Your discipline ________________________________________Im calling out, light the fire again. Lord Have MercyI am here to buy gold, Jesus I’ve forgotten the words that You haveRefined in the fire spokenNaked and poor, Promises that burned within my heart have nowWretched and blind I come grown dimClothe me in white, With a doubting heart I follow the paths of earthlySo I wont be ashamed wisdomLord, light the fire again. Forgive me for my unbelief, renew the fire again Lord have mercy Christ have mercy________________________________________ Lord have mercy on meLord Be Glorified I have built an altar where I worship things ofIn my life, Lord, manBe glorified, be glorified. I have taken journeys that have drawn me farIn my life, lord, from YouBe glorified today. But now I am returning to Your mercies ever flowing Pardon my transgressions help me love You again
71. Lord have mercy ________________________________________Christ have mercy Lord I Come To YouLord have mercy on me Lord, I come to You,I have longed to know You and all Your tender Let my heart be changed, renewed,mercies Flowing from the graceLike a river of forgiveness ever flowing without That I found in You.end And Lord, Ive come to knowSo I bow my heart before You in the goodness of The weaknesses I see in meYour presence Will be stripped awayYour grace forever shining like a beacon in the By the power of Your love.night Hold me close,Lord have mercy Let Your love surround me.Christ have mercy Bring me near, draw me to Your side.Lord have mercy on me And as I wait Ill rise up like the eagle,Lord have mercy And I will soar with You,Christ have mercy Your Spirit leads me onLord have mercy on me" In the power of Your love. Lord, unveil my eyes, Let me see You face to face,________________________________________ The knowledge of Your loveLord Have Mercy On Us As You live in me. Lord, renew my mindLord, have mercy on us; As Your will unfolds in my life,Come and heal our land. In living every dayCleanse with Your fire, By the power of Your love.Heal with Your touch;Humbly we bow Hold me close,And call upon You now, Let Your love surround me.Oh Lord, have mercy on us. Bring me near, draw me to Your side.Oh Lord, have mercy on us. And as I wait Ill rise up like the eagle, And I will soar with You, Your Spirit leads me on________________________________________ In the power of Your love.Lord I Cant ImagineLord, I cant imagineThe depth or the height of the love ________________________________________You poured out freely Lord I Lift Your Name on HighTo make me Your child Lord I lift Your name on highFather, Abba, my Father Lord I love to sing Your praisesYour grace overwhelms me Im so glad Youre in my lifeSo all my life I want to walk Im so glad You came to save us.With You, Lord Most High You came from heaven to earth To show the way
72. From the earth to the cross To be a sanctuary.My debt to pay Pure and Holy,From the cross to the grave Tried and true.From the grave to the skyLord I lift Your name on high. With thanksgiving, Ill be a living. Sanctuary, For you."________________________________________Lord Most HighFrom the ends of the earth (echo) ________________________________________From the depths of the sea (echo) Lord Reign In MeFrom the heights of the heavens (echo)Your name be praised Over all the earth, You reign on highFrom the hearts of the weak (echo) Every mountain stream,From the shouts of the strong (echo) Every sunset skyFrom the lips of all people (echo) But my one request,This song we raise Lord. Lord my only aim Is that Youd reign in me againThroughout the endless agesYou will be crowned with praises Lord reign in me,Lord Most High Reign in Your powerExalted in every nation Over all my dreams,Sovereign of all creation In my darkest hourLord Most High, be magnified. You are the Lord Of all I am So wont You reign in me again________________________________________ Over every thought,Lord of the Heavens Over every word May my life reflectLiving in Your presence The beauty of my LordLord I stand in awe Cause You mean more to meAs You feel the meditation of my heart Than any earthly thingAs I gaze into Your heavens So wont You reign in me againWhile standing on Your earthYour Spirit consumes meAs I sing Your praises ________________________________________Lord of the heavens Lord of the earth Lord The Light Of Your LoveLord of the last days Lord of the firstLord of creation Too awesome to be Lord, the light of Your love is shining,Contained by the heavens But living in me In the midst of the darkness, shining; Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us, Set us free by the truth You now bring us, Shine on me, shine on me.________________________________________Lord Prepare Me Shine, Jesus, shine, Fill this land with the Fathers glory;Lord prepare me, Blaze, Spirit, blaze,
73. Set our hearts on fire. And nothing I desire compares with you.Flow, river, flow,Flood the nations with grace and mercy; Lord you are more precious than silver,Send forth Your word, Lord you are more costly than gold,Lord, and let there be light. Lord you are more beautiful than diamonds, And nothing I desire compares with you.Lord, I come to Your awesome presence,From the shadows into Your radiance;By the blood I may enter Your brightness,Search me, try me, consume all my darkness. ________________________________________Shine on me, shine on me. Lord You Are - Gonna Praise HimShine, Jesus, shine, Lord You are, (Lord You are)Fill this land with the Fathers glory; So Beautiful (so beautiful)Blaze, Spirit, blaze,Set our hearts on fire. Lord, You are more precious than silver,Flow, river, flow, Lord, You are more costly than gold;Flood the nations with grace and mercy; Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds.Send forth Your word, And nothing I desire compares with You.Lord, and let there be light. Gonna Praise Him in the morning light,As we gaze on Your kingly brightness As I watch the sun rise.So our faces display Your likeness. Gonna praise Him in the midday sun,Ever changing from glory to glory, As it shines so bright.Mirrored here may our lives tell Your story. Gonna praise Him at the end of the day,Shine on me, shine on me. As I watch the sunset. Gonna praise Him all through the night.Shine, Jesus, shine,Fill this land with the Fathers glory;Blaze, Spirit, blaze,Set our hearts on fire. ________________________________________Flow, river, flow, Lord You Are So Precious To MeFlood the nations with grace and mercy;Send forth Your word, Lord you are so precious to me,Lord, and let there be light. Lord you are so precious to me, And I love you, Yes I love you,________________________________________ Because you first loved me.Lord You Are Lord you are so gracious to me,Lord You are, (Lord You are) Lord you are so gracious to me,So Beautiful (so beautiful) And I love you,Lord you are more precious than silver, Yes I love you,Lord you are more costly than gold, Because you first loved me.Lord you are more beautiful than diamonds,And nothing I desire compares with you.Lord you are more precious than silver, ________________________________________Lord you are more costly than gold, Lord You Have My HeartLord you are more beautiful than diamonds,
74. Lord, You have my heart, Im lost in loveAnd I will search for Yours; Im lost in praise for evermoreJesus, take my life and lead me on. Because of Jesus unfailing loveLord, You have my heart, I am forgivenAnd I will search for Yours; I am restoredLet me be to You a sacrifice. And though Your soul was overwhelmed with painAnd I will praise You, Lord Obedient to death You overcame(I will praise You, Lord) The sorrow that surrounded You was mineAnd I will sing of love come down(I will sing of love come down)And as You show Your face(Show Your face) ________________________________________Well see Your glory here. Yet not my will but Yours be done"" You cried Im lost in wonder Im lost in love________________________________________ Im lost in praise for evermoreLost In Wonder Because of Jesus unfailing love I am forgivenYou chose the cross with every breath I am restoredThe perfect life, the perfect deathYou chose the crossA crown of thorns You wore for usAnd crowned us with eternal life ________________________________________You chose the cross Love Is A Flag / I Have The JoyAnd though Your soul was overwhelmed with pain Love is a flag flying highObedient to death You overcame in the castle of my heart, In the castle of my heart,Im lost in wonder in the castle of my heart.Im lost in love Love is a flag flying highIm lost in praise for evermore in the castle of my heart,Because of Jesus unfailing love For the King is in residence there.I am forgivenI am restored So let it fly in the sky, let the whole world know.You loosed the chords of sinfulness Let the whole world know,And broke the chains of my disgrace let the whole world know;You chose the cross So let it fly in the sky,Up from the grave victorious let the whole world know;You rose again so glorious For the King is in residence there.You chose the cross I have the joy, joy, joy, joyThe sorrow that surrounded You was mine down in my heart, Down in my heart, down in my heart I have the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart,________________________________________ Down in my heart to stay.Yet not my will but Yours be done"" You cried And Im so happy, so very happy,Im lost in wonder I have the love of Jesus in my heart
75. (down in my heart), Because in him we abide (Love)And Im so happy, so very happy,I have the love of Jesus in my heart. Milk, drink that milk Eat that Word And grow strongLove is a flag I have the joy, joy,flying high joy, joy Mr. Postman sent to mein the castle Down in A copy of the NIVof my heart, my heart, Read the bible to get strongerIn the castle Down in Dont wait any longerof my heart, my heart,in the castle Down in Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, yeah,of my heart, my heart, yeah, yeah. Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, yeah,Love is a flag I have the joy, joy, yeah, yeah.flying high joy, joy Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, yeah,in the castle Down in yeah, yeah.of my heart, my heart, Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop, Shoo-bee, Shoo-bop,For the King is Down in my heartin residence there. to stay.So let it fly And Im so ________________________________________in the sky, happy, Love You So Muchlet the whole so veryworld know. happy, Hear these praises from a grateful heartLet the whole I have the love of Each time I think of You the praises startworld know, Jesus in my heart Love You so much, Jesuslet the whole down in Love You so muchworld know; my heartSo let it fly And Im so Lord I Love You,in the sky, happy, My soul singslet the whole so very In Your presence carried on Your wingsworld know. happy, Love You so much, JesusFor the King is I have the love of Love You so muchin residence there. Jesus in my heart How my soul longs for You Longs to worship You forever In Your Power and majesty________________________________________ Lift my hands, lift my heartLove the Lord Your God Lift my voice towards the heavens For You are my sun and shieldLove the Lord your God with all your heartAnd all your soul and all your mind and loveAll of mankind as you would love yourself ________________________________________Love the Lord your God with all your heart Made to WorshipAnd all your soul and mind and love allMankind Before the day, before the light Before the world revolved around the sunWeve got Christian love to live God on high, stepped down into timeWeve got Jesus love to give and wrote the story of His love for everyoneWeve got nothing to hide
76. He has filled our hearts with wonder ________________________________________So that we always remember MajestyYou and I are made to worship Majesty, worship His Majesty,You and I are called to love Unto Jesus be all glory, power and praise.You and I are forgiven and free Majesty, kingdom authoritywhen you and I embrace surrender Flow from His throne unto His own His anthemwhen you and I choose to believe raise.then you and I will seewho we were meant to be So exalt, lift up on high the name of Jesus. Magnify, come glorify Christ Jesus the King.All we are and all we have Majesty, worship His majesty,Is all a gift from God that we receive Jesus who died, now glorified, King of all kings.Brought to life, we open up our eyesTo see the majesty and glory of the KingHe has filled our hearts with wonder ________________________________________So that we always remember Majesty - DeliriousYou and I are made to worship Here I am, humbled by your majestyYou and I are called to love covered by your grace so freeYou and I are forgiven and free Here I am, knowing Im a sinful manwhen you and I embrace surrender covered by the blood of the Lambwhen you and I choose to believe Now Ive found the greatest love of allthen you and I will see is mine since you laid down your lifewho we were meant to be The greatest sacrificeEven the rocks cry out Majesty, MajestyEven the heavens shout Your grace has found me just as I amAt the sound of His Holy Name Empty handed, but alive in your handsSo let every voice sing out Majesty, MajestyAnd let every knee bow down Forever I am changed by your loveHe is worthy of all our praise In the presence of your MajestyYou and I are made to worship Here I am, humbled by the love that you give,You and I are called to love forgiven so that I can forgiveYou and I are forgiven and free Here I stand, knowing that Im your desire,when you and I embrace surrender sanctified by glory and firewhen you and I choose to believe Now Ive found the greatest love of allthen you and I will see is mine since you laid down your lifewho we were meant to be The greatest sacrificeYou and I are made to worship Majesty, MajestyYou and I are called to love Your grace has found me just as I amYou and I are forgiven and free Empty handed, but alive in your handswhen you and I embrace surrender Majesty, Majestywhen you and I choose to believe Forever I am changed by your lovethen you and I will see In the presence of your Majesty"who we were meant to be ________________________________________
77. Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace ________________________________________Make me a channel of Your peace. Make My Life a Prayer To YouWhere there is hatred let me bring Your love;Where there is injury, Your pardon, Lord; Make my life a prayer to youAnd where theres doubt, true faith in You. I want to do what you want me to No empty words and no white liesOh, Master, grant that I may never seek No token prayers no compromiseSo much to be consoled as to console; I want to the light you gaveTo be understood as to understand; Through your Son you sent to save usTo be loved as to love with all my soul. From ourselves and our despair It comforts me to know your really there.Make me a channel of Your peace.Where theres despair in life let me bring hope; I want to thank you nowWhere there is darkness, only light; For being patient with meAnd where theres sadness, ever joy. Oh its so hard to see When my eyes are on meOh, Master, grant that I may never seek I guess Ill have to trustSo much to be consoled as to console; And just believe what You sayTo be understood as to understand; O your coming again,To be loved as to love with all my soul. Coming to take me away.Make me a channel of Your peace. I want to die and let you giveIt is in pardoning that we are pardoned, Your life to me so I might liveIn giving to all men that we receive, And share the hope you gave to meAnd in dying that were born to eternal life. The love that set me free I want to tell the world out thereOh, Master, grant that I may never seek Youre not some fable or fairy taleSo much to be consoled as to console; That I made up inside my headTo be understood as to understand; Youre God the SonTo be loved as to love with all my soul. Youve risen from the dead.Make me a channel of Your peace.Where there is hatred let me bring Your love;Where there is injury, Your pardon, Lord; ________________________________________And where theres doubt, true faith in You. Matthew 11 Come unto me all who are weak Weary and heavy laden________________________________________ Gentle am I, humble in heartMake Me A Servant And you shall find rest for your soulsMake me a servant, All things are given unto those who believeHumble and meek. Princes and lowly ones, His kingdom receiveLord, let me lift up And just when I think that meansThose who are weak. Everyone but meAnd may the prayer of my heart always be Jesus comes beckoning to meMake me a servant,Make me a servant, Come unto me all who are weakMake me a servant today. Weary and heavy laden Gentle am I, humble in heart And you shall find rest for your souls
78. Enter the holy gates just as you are May his beauty rest upon meNo need for a happy face, just come with your As I seek to make him known,heart So that all may look to Jesus,And Jesus will give us a joyful melody Seeing him alone.If only His calling we heedCome unto me all who are weakWeary and heavy laden ________________________________________Gentle am I, humble in heart Meekness And MajestyAnd you shall find rest for your souls Meekness and majesty,We are His little ones, children of God Manhood and Deity,Children and fellow heirs, of His kingdom come In perfect harmony,We share the greatest love the world has ever The Man who is God.seen Lord of eternityHere in the Lords family Dwells in humanity, Kneels in humilityCome unto me all who are weak And washes our feet.Weary and heavy ladenGentle am I, humble in heart O what a mystery,And you shall find rest for your souls Meekness and majesty. Bow down and worship For this is your God, This is your God.________________________________________May The Mind Of Christ My Saviour Fathers pure radiance, Perfect in innocence,May the mind of Christ my Saviour Yet learns obedienceLive in me from day to day To death on a cross.By his love and power controlling Suffering to give us life,All I do or say. Conquering through sacrifice, And as they crucifyMay the word of God dwell richly Prays: Father forgive.In my heart from hour to hour,So that all may see I triumph Wisdom unsearchable,Only through his power. God the invisible, Love indestructibleMay the peace of God my Father In frailty appears.Rule my life in everything, Lord of infinity,That I may be calm to comfort Stooping so tenderly,Sick and sorrowing. Lifts our humanity To the heights of His throne.May the love of Jesus fill me,As the waters fill the sea:Him exalting, self abasing,This is victory. ________________________________________ Meet Us HereMay I run the race before me,Strong and brave to face the foe, Lord, we have come to this houseLooking only unto Jesus Where we love to sing your praises;As I onward go. We lift our hearts and our hands
79. To the King of all the ages. Love thats never failing Let mercy fall on me.Hear us, Lord, we pray,Come Jesus, come, Everyone needs forgivenessCome fill this place; The kindness of a Saviour The hope of nationsMeet us here,Meet us here, SaviourLord, He can move the mountainsWe are few, but we are strong My God is mighty to saveWhen You surround us. He is mighty to saveMeet us here,Meet us here, ForeverLord, Author of salvationAs we gather in Your name, He rose and conquered the graveMeet us here. Jesus conquered the graveMeet us here, meet us here, Lord, So take me as You find me,As we gather in Your name, meet us here. All my fears and failures Fill my life again. I give my life to follow________________________________________ Everything I believe in,Messiah Now I surrenderMessiah, Deliverer, SaviourJesus Christ, Gods own Son He can move the mountainsOur Saviour, Redeemer, My God is mighty to saveGods own Christ, the Chosen One He is mighty to saveI will give praises to the Holy One ForeverI will give praise to the Lamb Author of salvationPraises to the Holy One He rose and conquered the graveI will give praise to the Lamb Jesus conquered the grave Shine Your light and let the whole world see Were singing________________________________________ For the glory of the risen KingMicah 6:8 Shine Your light and let the whole world seeHe has shown you, O People, Were singingWhat is good and what For the glory of the risen KingThe Lord requires of you.But to do justice, and to love mercy, SaviourAnd to walk humbly with your God. He can move the mountains My God is mighty to save He is mighty to save________________________________________ ForeverMighty to Save Author of salvation He rose and conquered the graveEveryone needs compassion, Jesus conquered the grave
80. Saviour Morning has broken, like the first morningHe can move the mountains Blackbird has spoken like the first birdMy God is mighty to save Praise for the singing! Praise for the morning!He is mighty to save Praise for them springing fresh from the Word!Forever Sweet the rains new fall sunlit from heaven;Author of salvation Like the first dewfall on the first grass.He rose and conquered the grave Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden;Jesus conquered the grave Sprung in completeness where His feet pass.Shine Your light and let the whole world see Mine is the sunlight! Mine is the morningWere singing Born of the one light, Eden saw play!For the glory of the risen King Praise with elation, praise every morning; Gods re-creation of the new day!Shine Your light and let the whole world seeWere singingFor the glory of the risen King" ________________________________________ Most Holy One________________________________________ Holy One, most Holy One,More of You Your ways are higher than mine. Holy One, most Holy One,Come to me, Lord May your ways be mine.Here is my heartCant live on my own Your ways are higher than the mountains.Cant live without you Your love is deeper than the sea. Your mercy, flowing like a fountain,I want more, more of you, Lord Has touched my heart and made me free.I want more, more of you, LordI want to hold you, love you, not let you goRenew this fire thats within my soul ________________________________________I want more, more of you, Lord Mourning Into DancingMore, more of you, Lord Hes turned my mourning Into dancing again, Hes lifted my sorrows;________________________________________ And I cant stay silent,More Precious Than Silver I must sing for His joy has come.Lord, You are more precious than silver, Where there once was only hurt,Lord, You are more costly than gold; He gave His healing hand; Where there once was only pain,Lord, You are more beautiful than diamonds, He brought comfort like a friend,And nothing I desire compares with You. I feel the sweetness of His love Piercing my darkness; I see the bright and morning sun As it ushers in His joyful gladness.________________________________________Morning Has Broken Youve turned my mourning
81. Into dancing again,Youve lifted my sorrows; My God is so BIG! So strong and so mighty!And I cant stay silent, Theres nothing my God cannot do!I must sing for Your joy has come. The mountains are His! The valleys are His!Where there once was only hurt, The skies are his handiworks, too!You gave Your healing hand; My God is so BIG! So strong and so mightyWhere there once was only pain, Theres nothing my God cannot do!You brought comfort like a friend,I felt the sweetness of Your love My God is so BIG! So strong and so mighty!Piercing my darkness; Theres nothing my God cannot do!I see the bright and morning sunAs it ushers in Your joyful gladness. The mountains are His! The valleys are His!Your anger lasts The skies are his handiworks, too!For a moment in time, My God is so BIG! So strong and so mightyBut Your favour is here Theres nothing my God cannot do!And will be on meFor all my lifetime. Whos the King of the Jungle? Who! Who! Whos the King of the Sea? Water, water, water! Whos the King of the Universe? And whos the King of me?________________________________________My All in All Well, I tell you its J - E - S - U - S, Yes! Hes the King of me!You are my strength when I am weak, Hes the King of the universe, the jungle and theYou are the treasure that I seek. sea!You are my all in all.Seeking You as a precious jewel, Whos the King of the Jungle? Who! Who!Lord to give up Id be a fool. Whos the King of the Sea? Water, water, water!You are my all in all. Whos the King of the Universe? And whos the King of me?Jesus, Lamb of GodWorthy is Your Name Well, I tell you its J - E - S - U - S, Yes!Jesus, Lamb of God Hes the King of me!Worthy is Your Name Hes the King of the universe, the jungle and the sea!Taking my sin, my cross, my shameRising again I bless Your Name, Whos the King of the Jungle? Who! Who!You are my all in all. Whos the King of the Sea? Water, water, water!When I fall down you pick me up Whos the King of the Universe? And whos theWhen I am dry you fill my cup, King of me?You are my all in all. Well, I tell you its J - E - S - U - S, Yes!Jesus, Lamb of God Hes the King of me!Worthy is Your Name Hes the King of the universe, the jungle and theJesus, Lamb of God sea!Worthy is Your Name ________________________________________________________________________________ My Greatest Love Is YouMy God is So Big / Whos the King of the Jungle
82. Ev-ry new day By the waters still my soul,Your glory unfolds My heart will trust You.Filling my eyes My heart will trust You.With Your treasures untold.The beauty of holinessBrings worship anewMy greatest love is You. ________________________________________ My Jesus, I Love TheeCall me deeperInto Your grace My Jesus, I love Thee,The river that flows I know Thou art mineFrom the Holy place. For Thee all the folliesWash me over, Of sin I resignCleansing me through My gracious Redeemer,My greatest love is You My Savoir art Thou If ever I loved Thee, My Jesus, tis now.________________________________________ I love Thee becauseMy Heart Will Trust Thou has first loved me And purchased my pardonIll walk closer now on the higher way On Calvarys treeThrough the darkest night I love Thee for wearingWill You hold my hand The thorns on Thy browJesus guide my way If ever I loved Thee, My Jesus, tis now.O, You mourn with meAnd You dance with me Ill love Thee in life; I willFor my heart of hearts Love Thee in deathIs bound to You. And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breathThough I walk through valleys low And say when the death dewIll fear no evil. Lies cold on my browBy the waters still my soul, If ever I loved Thee,My heart will trust You. My Jesus, tis now.Though I walk through valleys lowIll fear no evil. In mansions of gloryBy the waters still my soul, And endless delight,My heart will trust You. Ill ever adore TheeMy heart will trust You. In heaven so bright; Ill sing with the glitteringO, You counsel me Crown on my brow,And You comfort me If ever I loved Thee,When I cannot see My Jesus, tis now.You light my path.Though I walk through valleys lowIll fear no evil. ________________________________________By the waters still my soul, My Life Is In You, LordMy heart will trust You.Though I walk through valleys low My life is in You, Lord;Ill fear no evil. My strength is in You Lord
83. My hope is in You Lord; My Redeemer lives my Redeemer livesIn You, its in You. (Repeat) My Redeemer lives my Redeemer livesI will praise You with all of my life Ill raise a bannerI will praise You with all of my strength Cause my Lord has conquered the graveWith all of my life, with all of my strength My Redeemer lives my Redeemer livesAll of my hope is in You. My Redeemer lives my Redeemer lives My Redeemer lives my Redeemer lives My Redeemer lives my Redeemer lives"________________________________________My Peace ________________________________________My peace I give unto you No Eye Has SeenIts a peace that the world cannot give,Its a peace that the world cannot understand, No eye has seen,Peace to know, peace to live. And no ear has heard,My peace I give unto you. And no mind has ever conceived The glorious thingsMy love I give unto you That You have preparedIts a love that the world cannot give, For everyone who has believed;Its a love that the world cannot understand, You brought us near and You called us Your own,Love to know, love to live. And made us joint heirs with Your Son.My love I give unto you. How high and how wide, How deep and how long, How sweet and how strong is Your love;________________________________________ How lavish Your grace,My Redeemer Lives How faithful Your ways, How great is Your love, O Lord.I know He Rescued my soulHis Blood covered my sin Objects of mercy,I believe I believe Who should have known wrath,My shame Hes taken away Were filled with unspeakable joy;My pain is healed in His name Riches of wisdomI believe I believe Unsearchable wealth, And the wonder of knowing Your voice.Ill raise a banner You are our treasure and our great reward,Cause my Lord has conquered the grave Our hope and our glorious King.My Redeemer lives my Redeemer livesMy Redeemer lives my Redeemer livesMy Redeemer lives my Redeemer livesMy Redeemer lives my Redeemer lives ________________________________________ No-one But You LordYou lift my burdensAnd I rise with You No-one but You, Lord,Im dancing on this mountain top Can satisfy the longing in my heart. Nothing I do, Lord,Ill raise a banner Can take the place of drawing near to You.Cause my Lord has conquered the graveMy Redeemer lives my Redeemer lives Only You can fill my deepest longing,My Redeemer lives my Redeemer lives Only You can breathe in me new life;
84. Only You can fill my heart with laughter, And guide us when perplexed,Only You can answer my hearts cry. And free us from all ills In this world and the next.Father, I love You,Come satisfy the longing in my heart. All praise and thanks to GodFill me, overwhelm me, The Father now be given,Until I know Your love deep in my heart. The Son, and Him who reigns With them in highest heaven, The one eternal God, Whom earth and heaven adore;________________________________________ For thus it was, is now,Not Be Shaken And shall be ever more.I will declare my choice to the nationsI will shout for joy in the congregationI will worship God, all my days ________________________________________ O Come Let Us Adore HimThose who love the Lord are satisfiedThose who trust in Him are justified O come let us adore Him,I will serve my God, all my days O come let us adore Him, O come let us adore Him,Women: When the nations crumble Christ the Lord.Men: The Word of the Lord will standWomen: Kings may rise and fall Well praise his name forever,Men: Yet His love will endure Well praise his name forever,Women: Though the strong may stumble Well praise his name forever,Men: Ah the joy of the Lord is strength, Christ the Lord.All: To my soul Well give Him all the glory,I will not be shaken, Well give Him all the glory,I will not be moved Well give Him all the glory,I will not be shaken Christ the Lord. For He alone is worthy, For He alone is worthy,________________________________________ For He alone is worthy,Now Thank We All Christ the Lord.Now thank we all our God,With hearts and hands and voices;Who wondrous things has done, ________________________________________In whom His world rejoices; O Come, All Ye FaithfulWho from our mothers armsHas blessed us on our way O come, all ye faithful,With countless gifts of love, Joyful and triumphant,And still is ours today. O come ye, o come ye to Bethlehem! Come and behold Him,O may this bounteous God Born the King of angels!Through all our life be near us,With ever joyful hearts O come, let us adore HimAnd blessèd peace to cheer us; O come, let us adore HimAnd keep us in His grace, O come, let us adore Him
85. Christ the Lord! Fill all the world with heavens peace.Sing choirs of angels, sing in exultation, O sing all Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuelye bright hosts of heavn above! Shall come to thee, O Israel!Glory to God, all glory in the highest!O come, let us adore HimO come, let us adore Him ________________________________________O come, let us adore Him O For A Thousand TonguesChrist the Lord! O for a thousand tongues to singYea, Lord we greet Thee, born this happy My great Redeemers praise,morning, Jesus, to Thee be all glory givn; The glories of my God and King,Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing! The triumphs of his grace!O come, let us adore Him Jesus! the name that charms our fears,O come, let us adore Him That bids our sorrows cease;O come, let us adore Him Its music in the sinners ears,Christ the Lord! Its life and health and peace. He breaks the power of cancelled sin, He sets the prisoner free;________________________________________ His blood can make the foulest clean;O Come, O Come, Emmanuel His blood availed for me.O come, O come, Emmanuel, He speaks, and, listening to his voice,And ransom captive Israel, New life the dead receive,That mourns in lonely exile here, The mournful, broken hearts rejoice,Until the Son of God appear. The humble poor believe.Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel Hear him, you deaf; his praise, you dumbShall come to thee, O Israel! Your loosened tongues employ; You blind, behold your Saviour come;O come, thou Dayspring, come and cheer And leap, you lame, for joy.Our spirits by Thine advent here;Disperse the gloomy clouds of night, My gracious master and my God,And deaths dark shadows put to flight. Assist me to proclaim, To spread through all the earth abroad,Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel The honour of your name.Shall come to thee, O Israel!O come, thou Wisdom from on high,And order all things far and nigh; ________________________________________To us the path of knowledge show, O Give ThanksAnd cause us in her ways to go. O give thanks to the Lord,Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel For His love will never end.Shall come to thee, O Israel! O give thanks to the Lord For His love, it never will end.O come, Desire of nations, bindAll peoples in one heart and mind; Sing to Him, sing your praise to Him.Bid envy, strife and quarrels cease, Tell the world of all He has done.
86. Fill the nations with celebrations, a new and glorious morn!To welcome Him as He comes. Fall on your kneesGive Him thanks for the fruitful earth, Oh hear the angel voicesFor the sun, the seasons, the rain. Oh night divineFor the joys of His good creation, Oh night when Christ was bornThe life, the breath He sustains. Oh night divine, Oh night divineLet the heavens rejoice before Him, Led by the lightThe earth and all it contains. of Faith serenely beamingFor the joys of His jubilation, With glowing heartsJoin in the shout, The Lord reigns! by His cradle we stand. So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming, Here come the wise men________________________________________ from Orient land.O God, You Are My God The King of Kings lay thus in lowly mangerO God, You are my God In all our trials born to be our friend.And I will seek Thee earnestly; Truly He taught usO God, You are my God to love one another.And I will seek Thee earnestly. His law is love and His gospel is peace.My soul thirsts for Thee, Chains shall He breakMy flesh yearns for Thee for the slave is our brotherIn a dry and weary land And in His nameWhere theres no water; all oppression shall cease.Thus I have beheld Thee Sweet hymns of joyIn the sanctuary, in grateful chorus raise we,To see Thy power and Thy glory Let all within us praise His holy name.So I will bless Thee as long as I live,I will lift up my hands in Thy name;So I will bless Thee as long as I live ________________________________________And in the shadow of Thy wings, O How He Loves You and MeI sing for joy. Oh how He loves you and me, Oh how He loves you and me. He gave His life,________________________________________ What more could He give?O Holy Night Oh how He loves you, Oh how He loves me,Oh holy night! Oh how He loves you and me.The stars are brightly shiningIt is the night of the dear Saviours birth!Long lay the worldin sin and error pining ________________________________________Till he appeard O Little Town of Bethlehemand the soul felt its worth.A thrill of hope O little town of Bethlehem,the weary world rejoices How still we see thee lie;For yonder breaks Above thy deep and dreamless sleep
87. The silent stars go by. King of Kings, Lord of LordsYet in the dark streets shineth Prince of Peace, Lord Jesus ChristThe everlasting light; And by Your shed blood,The hopes and fears of all the years the great RedeemerAre met in thee tonight. You saved my soul, You paid the priceFor Christ is born of Mary; O Lord, my heart longs to beAnd gathered all above, A habitation fit for TheeWhile mortals sleep the angels keep A place where peace reignsTheir watch of wondring love. and love can flourishO morning stars together A place where You will feel at homeProclaim the holy birth;And praises sing to God the King, O Lord, I want to be like YouAnd peace to men on earth. My tongue to speak the words You do My hands to stretch forthHow silent, how silently in healing othersThe wondrous gift is givn! My feet to carry the good newsSo God imparts to human heartsThe blessings of His heavn. That You are God, Youre the WayNo ear may hear His coming, Youre the Truth and Youre the LifeBut in this world of sin, King of Kings, Lord of LordsWhere meek souls will receive Him still, Prince of Peace, Lord Jesus ChristThe dear Christ enters in. And by Your shed blood, the great RedeemerO holy Child of Bethlehem, You saved my soul, You paid the priceDescend to us, we pray; You saved my soul, now have my life"Cast out our sin and enter in,Be born in us today.We hear the Christmas angelsThe great glad tidings tell; ________________________________________O come to us, abide with us, O Lord To YouOur Lord, Emmanuel. We will seek You first, Lord. You will hear our voices, Early in the morning and late in the night;________________________________________ We will sing Your praises,O Lord My Heart Longs To Be Giving You the glory, Offering our lives to You, a holy sacrificeO Lord, my heart longs to beA habitation fit for Thee May our praise arise as incense,A place where peace reigns O Lord, to You;and love can flourish May our worship be a fragrance,A place where You will feel at home O Lord, to You.O Lord, I want to be like YouMy tongue to speak the words You doMy hands to stretch forth ________________________________________in healing others O Lord Youre BeautifulMy feet to carry the good news O Lord, Youre beautiful,That You are God, Youre the Way Your face is all I seek,Youre the Truth and Youre the Life For when Your eyes are on this child,
88. Your grace abounds to me. And Im in that place once again. And Im in that place once again.O Lord, please light the fireThat once burned bright and clear, And once again I look uponReplace the lamp of my first love The cross where you died.That burns with holy fear! Im humbled by your mercy And Im broken inside.I wanna take Your word Once again I thank you,And shine it all around, Once again I pour out my life.But first help me just to live it, Lord!And when Im doing well, Now you are exalted to the highest place,Help me to never seek a crown, King of the heavens, where one day Ill bow.For my reward is giving glory to You. But for now, Ill marvel at your saving grace, And Im full of praise once again. And Im full of praise once again.________________________________________ And once again I look uponO Lord Your Tenderness The cross where you died. Im humbled by your mercyO Lord, Your tenderness, And Im broken inside.Melting all my bitterness; Once again I thank you,O Lord, I receive Your love. Once again I pour out my life.O Lord, Your loveliness,Changing my unworthiness; Thank you for the cross,O Lord, I receive Your love. Thank you for the cross, Thank you for the cross, my friend.O Lord, I receive Your love. (X2) Thank you for the cross, Thank you for the cross, Thank you for the cross, my friend.________________________________________ And once again I look uponO Magnify The Lord! The cross where you died. Im humbled by your mercyO magnify the Lord! And Im broken inside.For He is worthy to be praised. Once again I thank you,O magnify the Lord! Once again I pour out my life.For He is worthy to be praised.Hosanna! Blessed be the RockAnd may the GodOf our salvation be exalted! ________________________________________Hosanna! Blessed be the Rock One Bread One BodyAnd may the GodOf our salvation be exalted! One bread, one body One Lord of all, One cup of blessing which we bless.________________________________________ And we, though many,Once Again Throughout the earth, We are one body in this one Lord.Jesus Christ, I think upon your sacrifice,You became nothing, poured out to death.Many times, I wonder at your gift of life,
89. ________________________________________ One small Savoir of life.One Pure and Holy PassionGive me one pure and holy passionGive me one magnificent obsession ________________________________________ One Thing I AskGive me one glorious ambition for my lifeTo know and follow hard after You One thing I ask, One thing I seekTo know and follow hard after You That I may dwellTo grow as Your disciple in the truth I Your house, O Lord All of my days,This world is empty, pale and poor Al of my nightsCompared to knowing You, my Lord That I may see You, Lord.Lead me on and I will run after You One thing I ask,Lead me on and I will run after You" one thing I desire Is to see You, Is to see You.________________________________________ Hear Me O Lord,One Small Child Hear me when I cry Lord, do not hideOne small Child in a land of a thousand, Your face from meOne small dream of a Savoir tonight, You have been my strengthOne small hand reaching out to the starlight, You have been my shieldOne small city of life. And You will lift me upOne king bringing his gold and riches,One King ruling an army of might,One king kneeling with incense and candlelight, ________________________________________One King bringing us life. One VoiceSee Him lying, a cradle beneath Him, Father we ask of You this daySee Him smiling in the stall. Come and heal our landSee His mother praising His Father, Knit our hearts togetherSee His tiny eyelids fall. That Your glory might be seen in us Then the world will knowOne small light from the flame of a candle, That Jesus Christ is Lord.One small light from a city of might,One small light from the stars in the endless Let us be one voicenight, that glorifies Your NameOne small light from a face. Let us be one voice declaring that You reignSee the shepherds kneeling before Him, Let us be one voice,See the kings on bended knee. In love and harmonySee His mother praising His Father, And we pray O God,See the Blessed Infant sleep. Grant us unity.One small Child in a land of a thousand, Now is the time for you and IOne small dream in a people of might, To join our hearts in praiseOne small hand reaching out to the starlight. That the name of Jesus
90. Will be lifted high above the earthThen the world will know No one but you Lord,That Jesus Christ is Lord. Can satisfy the longing in my heart, Nothing I do Lord, Can take the place of drawing near to you.________________________________________ Only You, can fill my deepest longing,Only By Grace Only You, can breathe in me new life, Only You, can fill my heart with laughter,Only by grace can we enter, Only You, can answer my hearts cry.only by grace can we stand;Not by our human endeavour, Father I love you,but by the blood of the Lamb; Come satisfy the longing in my heart, Fill me overwhelming,Into Your presence You call us, Until I know your love deep in my heart.You call us to come,Into Your presence You draw us, Only You, can fill my deepest longing,and now by Your grace we come. Only You, can breathe in me new life, Only You, can fill my heart with laughter,Lord, if You mark our trans-gressions, Only You, can answer my hearts cry.who would stand?Thanks to Your grace we are cleansedby the blood of the Lamb. ________________________________________ Open Our Eyes________________________________________ Open our eyes, Lord,Only The Blood We want to see Jesus, To reach out and touch Him,(Women): Holiness is Your life in me, And say that we love Him.(Men): Making me clean through Your blood. Open our ears, Lord,W: Holiness is Your fire in me, And help us to listen,M: Purging my heart like a flood. Open our eyes, Lord, We want to see Jesus.I know, You are, Perfect in holiness.Your life, in me, setting me free,Making me holy. ________________________________________Only the blood of Jesus Open the Eyes of My HeartCovers all of my sin.Only the life of Jesus Open the eyes of my heart, LordRenews me from within. Open the eyes of my heartYour blood is enough, I want to see You, I want to see YouYour mercy complete.Your work of atonement, Open the eyes of my heart, LordPaid for my debts, making me holy. Open the eyes of my heartOnly the blood of Jesus. I want to see You, I want to see You To see you high and lifted up, Shining in the light of Your glory________________________________________ Pour out Your powr and loveOnly You As we sing holy, holy, holy
91. Our heart, our desire,To see you high and lifted up, Is to see the nations worship.Shining in the light of Your glory Our cry, our prayer,Pour out Your powr and love Is to sing Your praiseAs we sing holy, holy, holy To the ends of the earth; That with one mighty voiceHoly, holy, holy; holy, holy, holy Evry tribe and tongue rejoices,Holy, holy, holy, I want to see You." Our heart, our desire Is to see the nations worship You. Heavenly Father, Your mercy showers________________________________________ Down upon Your people,Our God Is An Awesome God Evry race upon this earth; May Your Spirit pierce the darkness,Our God is an Awesome God Break the chains of death upon us,He reigns from heaven above Let us rise in honest worship,With wisdom power and love To declare Your matchless worth.Our God is an Awesome God ________________________________________________________________________________ Over The Mountains And The SeaOur God Reigns Over the mountains and the sea,How lovely on the mountains Your river runs with love for me,Are the feet of Him And I will open up my heart,Who brings good news, good news And let the Healer set me free.Announcing peace,Proclaiming joy and happiness Im happy to be in the truth, And I will daily lift my hands,Our God reigns, our God reigns (X3) For I will always sing of When Your love came down, yeah.You watchmen lift yourVoices joyfully as one I could sing of Your love forever,Shout for your king, your king I could sing of Your love forever.See eye to eye the Lord restoring Zion. I could sing of Your love forever, I could sing of Your love forever.Waste places of JerusalemBreak forth with joy Oh, I feel like dancing,We are redeemed, redeemed Its foolishness I know;The Lord has saved and comforted His people. But when the world has seen the light, They will dance with joyEnds of the earth, Like were dancing now.See the salvation of your GodJesus is Lord, is LordBefore the nations He has bared His holy arm. ________________________________________ Pass It On________________________________________ It only takes a sparkOur Heart To get a fire going. And soon all those around,
92. Can warm up in glowing. To a world where wrong seems rightThats how it is with Gods love, What could be too great a cost forOnce youve experienced it, Sharing life with one whos lost?You spread His love to everyone;You want to pass it on. Through His love our hearts can feel All the grief they bearWhat a wondrous time is spring, They must hear the words of lifeWhen all the trees are budding; Only we can share.The birds begin to sing,The flowers start their blooming. People need the LordThats how it is with Gods love; People need the LordOnce youve experienced it, At the end of broken dreamsYou want to sing Hes the open doorIts fresh like spring;You want to pass it on. People need the Lord People need the LordI wish for you my friend, When will we realizeThis happiness that Ive found. That we must give our lives forYou can depend on Him, People need the Lord.It matters not where youre bound. People need the Lord.Ill shout it from the mountain top -HEY WORLD (PRAISE GOD)I want the world to know;The Lord of love has come to me, ________________________________________I want to pass it on. Pour Over Me Your love, shining like the sun Pouring like the rain________________________________________ Raging like the stormPeople Need The Lord Refreshing me again, Ooo-oooh I receive your loveEvery day they pass me byI can see it in their eyes Your grace frees me from the pastEmpty people, filled with care It purges every sinHeaded who knows where. It purifies my heart And heals me from within, Ooo-ooohOn they go through private pain I receive your graceLiving fear to fearLaughter hides the silent cries Pour over me, Pour over meOnly Jesus hears. Let Your rain flood this thirsty soul Pour over me, Your waves of lovePeople need the Lord Pour over me.People need the LordAt the end of broken dreams I come and lay my burden downHes the open door Gladly at your feet I’m opening up my heartPeople need the Lord Come make this joy complete, Ooo-ooohPeople need the Lord I receive your peaceWhen will we realizePeople need the Lord. Pour over me, Pour over me Let Your rain flood this thirsty soulWe are called to take His light Pour over me, Your waves of love
93. Pour over me. Breathe life into these words of love Angels join from abovePour over me, Pour over me As we sing our praise songLet Your rain flood this thirsty soulPour over me, Your waves of love We praise You, we praise YouPour over me." We praise You, we worship You Son of God, this is our love song Jesus, my Lord, I sing to You________________________________________ Come now, Spirit of GodPraise My Soul The King Of Heaven Breathe life into these words of love Angels join from abovePraise, my soul, the King of heaven, As we sing our love songTo his feet your tribute bring;Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven, We love You, we love YouWho like me his praise should sing? We love You, we worship YouPraise him praise him,Praise him, praise him,Praise the everlasting King. ________________________________________Praise him for his grace and favour Praise the Name of JesusTo our fathers in distress;Praise him still the same for ever, Praise the name of Jesus (2x)Slow to blame and swift to bless: Hes my Rock, Hes my Fortress,Praise him, praise him, Hes my Deliver, in Him will I trust.Praise him, praise him, Praise the name of Jesus.Glorious in his faithfulness.Father-like he tends and spares us;All our weaknesses he knows; ________________________________________In his hands he gently bears us, Praise to the Lord, the AlmightyRescues us from all our foes;Praise him, praise him, Praise to the Lord, the Almighty,Praise him, praise him, The King of creation!Widely as his mercy flows. O my soul, praise Him, For He is thy health and salvation!Angels, help us to adore him, All ye who hear,You behold him face to face, Now to His temple draw near;Sun and moon bow down before him, Join me in glad adoration!All that is in time and space;Praise him, praise him, Praise to the Lord,Praise him, praise him, Who oer all things so wondrously reigneth,Praise with us the God of grace. Shelters thee under His wings, Yes, so gently sustaineth! Hast thou not seen How all thy longings have been________________________________________ Granted in what He ordaineth?Praise Song Praise to the Lord, who doth prosperSon of God, this is our praise song Thy work and defend thee;Jesus, my Lord, I sing to You Surely His goodnessCome now, Spirit of God And mercy here daily attend thee.
94. Ponder anew what the Almighty can do, The Lords my Shepherd, Ill not wantIf with His love He befriend thee. He makes me down to lie, In pastures green, He leadeth me,Praise to the Lord! The quiet waters by.O let all that is in me adore Him!All that hath life and breath, My soul He doth restore again,Come now with praises before Him. And me to walk doth make,Let the Amen sound from Within the paths of righteousnessHis people again. Een for His own names sake.Gladly for aye we adore Him. Yea tho I walk through deaths dark vale Yet will I fear no ill. For Thou art with me and Thy rod________________________________________ And staff me comfort still.Prince of Peace My table Thou hast furnishedYou are holy In presence of my foes,You are mighty My head Thou dost with oil anointYou are worthy And my cup overflows.Worthy of praise Goodness and mercy all my lifeI will follow Shall surely follow me,I will listen And in Gods house forevermoreI will love You My dwelling place shall be.All of my daysI will sing to (Youre the Lord of Lords)And worship (Youre the King of Kings) ________________________________________The King who (You are Mighty God) Psalm of ThanksIs worthy (Lord of everything)I will love him (Youre Emmanuel) Give thanks unto the Lord,Adore him (Youre the Great I AM) Call on His name (x2)I will bow down (Youre the Prince of Peace) And sing to Him, sing praise to HimBefore him (Who is the Lamb) Glory in His holy nameI will sing to (Youre the Living God) And rejoice in the Lord,And worship (Youre my Saving Grace) Rejoice in the LordThe King who (You will reign forever) Let the hearts of thoseIs worthy (You are Ancient of Days) Who seek the Lord rejoice (x2)I will love him (You are Alpha Omega)Adore him (Beginning and End) Give thanks unto the LordI will bow down (Youre my Savior Messiah) For He is good (x2)Before him (Redeemer and Friend) And His love endures forever Call upon His holy nameYoure my Prince of Peaceand I will live my life for You" Tell all the nations What He has done (x2) Tell of His mighty deeds, all His mighty deeds Glory in His holy name________________________________________Psalm 23
95. ________________________________________ Every stripe upon Your battered back, Every thornQuiet Meditation that pierced Your brow, Every nail drove deep through guilt-less hands,I come to You now in humble heart Said that Your love knows no end, RedeemerAnd I ask that You open my eyes. Saviour Friend.I open my heart and give all my love to You.Here in this quiet moment, a peaceful harmony, Redeemer redeem my heart again,This wonderful joy that You give so graciously. Saviour come and shelter me from sin,Lord, I love to spend this time Youre familiar with my weakness, devoted to theIn quiet meditation end,You are Lord of my life eternally Redeemer Saviour FriendYes, I want to spend this time Redeemer Saviour Friend.In prayer and dedicationI will love and serve You faithfully. So the grace You pour upon my life, Will return to You in praise, And Ill gladly lay down all my crowns For the name by which Im saved, Redeemer________________________________________ Saviour Friend.Raise Up An Army Redeemer redeem my heart again,Raise up an army, O God, Saviour come and shelter me from sin,Awake Your people throughout the earth;Raise up an army, O God, Youre familiar with my weakness, devoted to theTo proclaim Your kingdom, end,To declare Your word, Redeemer Saviour FriendTo reveal Your glory, O God. Redeemer Saviour Friend.Our hope, our heart, our vision, Redeemer redeem my heart again,To see in evry land Saviour come and shelter me from sin,Your chosen people coming forth;Fulfilling You holy mission Youre familiar with my weakness, devoted to theUnited we stand, end,Pledging our lives unto You, Lord. Redeemer Saviour Friend Redeemer Saviour Friend.O God, our glorious Maker, Redeemer Saviour Friend."We marvel at Your grace,That You would use us in Your plan;Rejoicing at Your favour,Delighting in Your ways, ________________________________________Well gladly follow Your commands. Refiners Fire Purify my heart. Let me be as gold and precious silver.________________________________________ Purify my heart.Redeemer Saviour Friend Let me be as gold, pure gold.I know You had me on Your mind, when You Refiners fire,climbed upon that hill, My hearts one desireFor You saw me with eternal eyes, Is to be holy;While I was yet in sin, Redeemer Saviour Friend. Set apart for You Lord. I choose to be holy;
96. Set apart for you my Master;Ready to do Your will. Alive, alive, alive forever more! My Jesus is alive, alive forever more!Purify my heart. Alive, alive, alive forever more!Cleanse me from within and make me holy. My Jesus is alive!Purify my heart.Cleanse me from my sin, deep within. Sing hallelujah! Sing hallelujah! My Jesus is alive forever more!Refiners fire, Sing hallelujah! Sing hallelujah!My hearts one desire My Jesus is alive!Is to be holy;Set apart for You Lord.I choose to be holy;Set apart for you my Master; ________________________________________Ready to do Your will. Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice! Christ is in you________________________________________ The hope of glory in our hearts.Refresh My Heart Lord He lives! He lives! His breath is in you,Refresh my heart Lord, Arise a mighty army, we arise.Renew my love,Pour Your Spirit into my soul, Now is the time for us to march upon the land,Refresh my heart. Into our hands He will give the ground we claim. He rides in majesty to lead us into victory,You set me apart Lord The world shall see that Christ is Lord!To make me new,By Your Spirit lift me up Lord, God is at work in us His purpose to perform,Refresh my heart. Building a Kingdom of power not of words. Where things impossible by faith shall be madeAnd I will worship You Lord possible,With all of my heart, Lets give the glory to Him now.And I will follow You LordRefresh my heart. Though we are weak, His grace is evrything we need; Were made of clay but this treasure is within. He turns our weaknesses into His opportunities,________________________________________ So that the glory goes to Him.Rejoice In The LordRejoice in the Lord always and again I say,Rejoice! ________________________________________Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say, Rest In His Love And AbideRejoice! May the God of hope touchRejoice, rejoice, and again I say, Rejoice! You with His loveRejoice, rejoice, and again I say, Rejoice ! As you place your trust in His Son; May His gentle spirit fill you with His joyRejoice, rejoice, and again I say, Rejoice! As you walk by faith in what Hes doneRejoice in the Lord always and again I say, May His peace follow you in believingRejoice! As you find sweet release in receiving
97. May your life overflowAnd abound with hopeAs His spirit fills you inside ________________________________________May you know His powr SandylandEvry day of your lifeAs you trust in Him now to provide Dont build your house on the sandy land,Simply rest in His love and abide dont build it too near the shore.Simply rest in His love and abide Well, it might look kind of nice but youll have to build it twice, oh, youll have to build your house once more.________________________________________ Youve got to build your house upon the rock,Rock of My Salvation make a good foundation on a solid spot. O the storms may come and go,You are the Rock of my salvation, But the peace of God you will know."You are the strength of my life.You are the hope and my inspiration,Lord, unto You will I cry. ________________________________________I believe in You, believe in You, Search Me O GodFor Your faithful love to me.You have been my help in time of need; Lord, Search me O God and know my heart,unto You will I cleave. Try me and know my anxious thoughts, And see if there be any hurtful way in me,You are the Rock of my salvation, And lead me in the everlasting way.You are the strength of my life. ________________________________________________________________________________ Seek Ye FirstSalvation Belongs To Our God Seek ye first the kingdom of GodSalvation belongs to our God, And His righteousness,Who sits on the throne, And all these things shall be added unto you,And to the Lamb. Hallelu, hallelujah!Praise and glory, wisdom and thanks,Honour and power and strength: Man shall not live by bread alone, But by every wordBe to our God forever and ever, That proceeds from the mouth of God,Be to our God forever and ever, Hallelu, hallelujah!Be to our God forever and ever, amen. Ask and it shall be given unto you,And we, the redeemed shall be strong Seek and ye shall find.In purpose and unity, Knock and it shall be opened unto you,Declaring aloud, Hallelu, hallelujah!Praise and glory, wisdom and thanks,Honour and power and strength:Be to our God forever and ever, ________________________________________Be to our God forever and ever, Shake Another HandBe to our God forever and ever, amen.
98. Ha la la la la la le lu ia You are my hope of gloryHa la la la la la le lu ia! I will never have to be afraidHa la la la la la le lu ia Through the course of time and all my lifeHa la la la la la le lu ia! Youve been my place of shelter Here beneath your love I will remainShake another hand shake a hand next to ya I will sing thatShake another hand and sing along!Shake another hand shake a hand next to ya You are my refugeShake another hand and sing, sing this song! In you alone I place my trust Here in the shadow of your wingHa la la la la la le lu iaHa la la la la la le lu ia! You are my refugeHa la la la la la le lu ia The maker of the stars aboveHa la la la la la le lu ia! Still to make your home inside of me You shelter mePat another back, pat a back next to yaPat another back, and sing along! Youre the Lord of allPat another back, pat a back next to ya My mind recallsPat another back, and sing, sing this song! The times that youve been faithful Now I know your love is here to stayHa la la la la la le lu ia Through the course of time and all my lifeHa la la la la la le lu ia! Youve been my place of shelterHa la la la la la le lu ia Here beneath your love I will remainHa la la la la la le lu ia! I will sing thatClap another hand, clap a hand next to ya You are my refugeClap another hand, and sing along! In you alone I place my trustClap another hand, clap a hand next to ya Here in the shadow of your wingClap another hand, and sing, sing this song! You are my refugeHa la la la la la le lu ia The maker of the stars aboveHa la la la la la le lu ia! Still to make your home inside of meHa la la la la la le lu ia You shelter meHa la la la la la le lu ia!Raise another hand, raise a hand next to yaRaise another hand, and sing along! ________________________________________Raise another hand, raise a hand next to ya Shepherd of My SoulRaise another hand, and sing, sing this song! Shepherd of my soul,Ha la la la la la le lu ia I give you full control,Ha la la la la la le lu ia! Wherever you may lead I will follow.Ha la la la la la le lu ia I have made the choiceHa la la la la la le lu ia! To listen for your voice, Wherever you may lead I will go. Be it in a quiet pasture________________________________________ Or by a gentle streamShelter The Shepherd of my soul is by my side. Should I face a mighty mountainYou never change Or a valley dark and deep,You stay the same The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide.
99. (bridge) Weve been through fire, weve been through rain.________________________________________ Weve been refined by the powr of His nameShout to the Lord Weve fallen deeper in love with You. Youve burned the truth on our lips.My Jesus, my Saviour,Lord, there is none like You. Shout to the north and the south.All of my days I want to praise Sing to the east and the west.The wonders of Your mighty love. Jesus is Saviour to all,My comfort, my shelter, Lord of heaven and earth.Tower of refuge and strength,Let every breath, all that I am, Rise up church with broken wings;Never cease to worship You. Fill this place with songs again Of our God who reigns on high.Shout to the Lord all the earth, let us sing By His grace again well fly.Power and majesty, praise to the King. Shout to the north and the south.Mountains bow down Sing to the east and the west.And the seas will roar Jesus is Saviour to all,At the sound of Your name. Lord of heaven and earth.I sing for joy at the work of Your hands.Forever Ill love You, forever Ill stand. ________________________________________Nothing compares to the Show Me Your WaysPromise I have in You." Show me Your ways that I may walk with You, Show me Your ways,________________________________________ I put my hope in You;Shout To The North The cry of my heartMen of faith, rise up and sing is to love You more,Of the great and glorious King To live with the touchYou are strong when you feel weak, of Your Hand,In your brokeness, complete. Stronger each day, show me Your ways.Shout to the north and the south.Sing to the east and the west.Jesus is Saviour to all,Lord of heaven and earth. ________________________________________ Silent Night! Holy Night!Rise up women of the truthStand and sing to broken hearts Silent night, holy night,Who can know the healing power All is calm, all is bright,Of our glorious King of love? Round your virgin mother and Child. Holy Infant so tender and mild,Shout to the north and the south. Sleep in heavenly peace,Sing to the east and the west. Sleep in heavenly peace.Jesus is Saviour to all,Lord of heaven and earth. Silent night, holy night,
100. Shepherds quake at the sight. Sing for joy to God our strengthGlories stream from heaven a far, Sing for joy to God our strength, our strengthHeavenly hosts sing alleluia;Christ the Saviour is born! Draw near to Him,Christ the Saviour is born! He is here with us Give Him your love,Silent night, holy night, Hes in love with usSon of God, loves pure light He will heal our hearts,Radiant beams from Thy holy face, He will cleanse our handsWith the dawn of redeeming grace, If we rend our hearts,Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth, He will heal our landJesus, Lord, at Thy birth. Sing for joy to God our strength Sing for joy to God our strength, our strength________________________________________Sing a New Song Unto The Lord ________________________________________Sing a new song unto the Lord Sing HallelujahLet your song be sung from mountains high.Sing a new song unto the Lord Sing, Hallelujah!Sing Al-le-lu-ia Say, Hallelujah! Shout, Hallelujah!Rise, O children, from your sleep For the Lord God Almighty,Your Saviour now has come He reigns,He has turned your sorrow to joy O for the Lord God Almighty,And filled your soul with song He reigns.Sing a new song unto the Lord Let us rejoice and be glad,Let your song be sung from the mountains high. glorify His holy name;Sing a new song unto the Lord Let us rejoice and be glad,Sing Al-le-lu-ia For the Lord God Almighty, He reigns.Glad my soul for I have seen O for the Lord God Almighty,The glory of the Lord He reigns.The trumpet sounds and the dead shall be raisedI know my Saviour lives. ________________________________________ Sing To The King________________________________________Sing For Joy Sing to the King who is coming to reign Glory to Jesus the Lamb that was slainIf we call to Him, Life and salvation, His empire shall bringHe will answer us Joy to the nations when Jesus is KingIf we run to Him,He will run to us Come let us sing a songIf we lift our hands, A song declaring that we belong to JesusHe will lift us up Hes all we needCome now praise His name Lift up a heart of praiseall ye saints of God Sing now with voices raised to Jesus Sing to the King
101. For His returning we watch and we prayWe will be ready the dawn of that dayWell join in singing with all the redeemed ________________________________________Satan is vanquished and Jesus is King! Soften My Heart LordCome let us sing a song Soften my heart, Lord,A song declaring that we belong to Jesus Soften my heart.Hes all we need From all indifferenceLift up a heart of praise Set me apart,Sing now with voices raised to Jesus To feel Your compassion,Sing to the King To weep with Your tears; Come soften my heart, O Lord, Soften my heart.________________________________________Sing Unto The Lord ________________________________________Sing unto the Lord a new song, Soften My Heart With OilLet his praises fill the temple.He is the King of kings, Soften my heart with oilAnd the Lord of lords; Open my eyes to seeBow down before him. Fill me with understanding Soften my heart to receiveHallelujah! Glory to God!Hallelujah! Glory to God! Soften my heart with oil Open my eyes to seeSing unto the Lord a new song, Fill me with understandingFor he loves to hear our praises. Soften my heart to receiveAll of creation singsGlory to our God! I want all that You have for meBow down before him. Jesus all that You have for me Open my understanding Soften my heart to receive I want all that You have for me________________________________________Soften My Heart Dont let my heart be fallow Dont let my heart be hardSoften my heart Lord, Water me with Your spiritI want to meet You here. Soften the ground of my heartSoften my heart Lord,Tender me with tears. I want all that You have for me Jesus all that You have for meFor Your presence is beyond Open my understandingAnything I could desire. Soften my heart to receiveSoften my heart Lord, I want all that You have for meConsume me with Your holy fire.Soften my heart Lord,I have made a choice. ________________________________________Soften my heart Lord, Special SongI want to hear Your voice.
102. O come let us adore Him,O come let us adore Him, I can almost see Your holinessO come let us adore Him, As I look around this place.Christ the Lord. With my hands raised up To receive Your love,Well give You all the glory, I can see You on each face.Well give You all the glory,Well give You all the glory, Spirit of God lift me up,Christ the Lord. Spirit of God lift me up, Fill me again with Your love,For You alone are worthy, Sweet Spirit of GodFor You alone are worthy,For You alone are worthy,Christ the Lord. ________________________________________He is exalted, Spirit Of The Living GodThe King is exalted on high,I will praise Him. Spirit of the living God,He is exalted, Fall afresh on me;Forever exalted Spirit of the living God,And I will praise His name! Fall afresh on me.He is the Lord, Break me, melt me, mould me, fill me.Forever His truth shall reign. Spirit of the living God,Heaven and earth Fall afresh on me.Rejoice in His holy name.He is exalted,The King is exalted on high! ________________________________________He is exalted, Spirit SongThe King is exalted on high,I will praise Him. Oh let the Son of God enfold you,He is exalted, With His Spirit and His love,Forever exalted Let Him fill your heart and satisfy your soul.And I will praise His name! Oh let Him have the things that hold you, And His Spirit like a dove,He is the Lord, Will descend upon your life and make you whole.Forever His truth shall reign.Heaven and earth Jesus, Oh Jesus,Rejoice in His holy name. Come and fill your lambs.He is exalted, Jesus, Oh Jesus,The King is exalted on high! Come and fill your lambs.O come let us adore Him, Oh come and sing this song with gladness,O come let us adore Him, As your hearts are filled with joy.O come let us adore Him, Lift your hands in sweet surrender to His name,Christ the Lord." Oh give Him all your tears and sadness, Give Him all your years of pain, And youll enter into life in Jesus name.________________________________________ Jesus, Oh Jesus,Spirit of God Come and fill your lambs.
103. Jesus, Oh Jesus, And I will ever praise YouCome and fill your lambs. O God, You are my God And I will ever praise You I will seek You in the morning________________________________________ And I will learn to walk in Your waysStand In The Congregation And step by step Youll lead me And I will follow You all of my daysI will stand in the congregationAnd I will exalt You, I will follow You all of my daysI will stand in the congregation I will follow You all of my daysAnd I will exalt You, And step by step Youll lead meLet the children of I will follow You all of my daysYour salvation life their praises tooHal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah!I will stand in the congregation and ________________________________________I will praise Your name, Such LoveI will stand in the congregation andI will praise Your name, Such love, pure as the whitest snowWith Your people in every nation Such love, weeps for the shame I knowI will shout this praise, Such love, paying the debt I oweHal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! O Jesus, such love.Hal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! Such love, stilling my restlessnessHal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! Such love, filling my emptinessYour the only inspiration Such love, showing me holinessfor my praise, oh God, I Jesus, such love.Hal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! Such love, springs from eternityWe will join as a congregation Such love, streaming through historyAnd we will exalt You, Such love, fountain of life to meWe will join as a congregation O Jesus, such love.And we will exalt You.We will sing as all creationLifts the song anew,Hal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! ________________________________________ Surely the Presence of the LordHal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah!Hal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place,Your the only inspiration I can feel His mighty power and His grace.For my praise, oh God, I can hear the brush of angel wings.Hal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! I see glory on each face.Hal-le-lu-jah! Hal-le-lu-jah! Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place,Hal-le-lu-jah! Surely the Spirit of the Lord is here in love And it brings Gods peace as quiet as a dove I can see the glow of angel wings________________________________________ Shining brightly from aboveStep by Step Surely the Spirit of the Lord is here in loveO God, You are my God Surely the blessing of the Lord is in my heart
104. And its here when were together or apartNow I feel the rush of angels wings Righteousness, righteousness is what I long forAnd I know how great Thou art Righteousness is what I needSurely the blessing of the Lord is in my heart Righteousness, righteousness is what You want from me Take my heart and form it________________________________________ Take my mind, transform itSweet Mercies Take my will conform it To Yours, to Yours, O LordIts our confession, Lord, that we are weak,So very weak; but You are strong.And though weve nothing,Lord, to lay at Your feet, ________________________________________We come to Your feet and say, Take My Life And Let It BeHelp us along. Take my life and let it beA broken heart and a contrite spirit, Consecrated, Lord to TheeYou have yet to deny. Take my hands and let them moveYour heart of mercy beats At the impulse of Thy loveWith loves strong current. At the impulse of Thy loveLet the (your) river flow, by Your Spirit now,Lord we cry. Take my feet and let them be Swift and beautiful for TheeLet Your mercies flow from heaven, Take my voice and let me singSweet mercies flow from heaven, Always, only, for my KingNew mercies for today. Always, only, for my KingShower them down, Lord, as we pray. Take my lips and let them beLet Your mercies flow from heaven, Filled with messages for TheeSweet mercies flow from heaven, Take my silver and my goldNew mercies for today. Not a mite I withholdShower them down, Lord, as we pray. Not a mite I withhold Take my love, my God I pour At Thy feet its treasure store________________________________________ Take myself and I will beTake My Life Ever, only, all for Thee Ever, only, all for TheeHoliness, holiness is what I long forHoliness is what I needHoliness, holiness is what You want for me ________________________________________Faithfulness, faithfulness is what I long for Thank You, LordFaithfulness is what I needFaithfulness, faithfulness is what You want from Thank you Lord,me For the trials that come my way, In that way I can grow each day,Take my heart and form it As I let You lead.Take my mind, transform it And thank you Lord,Take my will conform it For the patience those trials bring,To Yours, to Yours, O Lord In that process of growing
105. I can learn to care. Thankful for the joy weve known, Thankful for the way youve grown,But it goes against the way I am I thank God each time I think of you.To put my human nature down,And let the Spirit take control of all I do. God is using you to give,Cause when those trials come, His gospel to this land.My human nature shouts for things to do, Your whole life is serving Him some way.And Gods soft prompting And Im sure Hell carry you through,Can be easily ignored. His work will not be done, Until Jesus comes again some day.I thank you Lord,With each trial I feel inside, Im thankful for your fellowship,That Youre there to help lead and guide Thankful for your partnership,Me away from wrong Thankful for the love we share in Jesus Christ.Cause You promised Lord, Thankful for the joy weve known,That with every testing, Thankful for the way youve grown,That Your way of escaping I thank God each time I think of you.Is easier to bear.But it goes against the way I amTo put my human nature down, ________________________________________And let the Spirit take control of all I do. The Battle Belongs to the LordCause when those trials come,My human nature shouts for things to do, In heavenly armour well enter the land,And Gods soft prompting The battle belongs to the Lord!Can be easily ignored. No weapon thats fashioned against us will stand, The battle belongs to the Lord!I thank you Lord,For the victory that growing brings, We sing glory, honour,In surrender of everything, Power and strength to the Lord.Life is so worthwhile. We sing glory, honour,And I thank you Lord, Power and strength to the Lord!I thank you, Lord,That when everythings put in its place, When the power of darkness comes in like aOut in front I can see Your face, flood,And its there You belong. The battle belongs to the Lord! Hes raised up a standard, the powr of His blood, The battle belongs to the Lord!________________________________________ We sing glory, honour,Thankful For Your Fellowship Power and strength to the Lord. We sing glory, honour,Every time I think of you, Power and strength to the Lord!my heart is filled with joy,I thank God for all youve meant to me. When your enemy presses in hard, do not fear;You have helped me serve the Lord, in many The battle belongs to the Lord.many ways, Take courage my friend, your redemption is near;We are partners for eternity. The battle belongs to the Lord.Im thankful for your fellowship, We sing glory, honour,Thankful for your partnership, Power and strength to the Lord.Thankful for the love we share in Jesus Christ. We sing glory, honour,
106. Power and strength to the Lord! To be His holy bride, With His own blood He bought us, And for our life He died.________________________________________ Elect from every nation,The Body Song Yet one oer all the earth, Our charter of salvation-I am the eye, I go blink blink. One Lord, one faith, one birth;Yes I am the eye and I can wink. One glorious name we hallow,I am the eye but I cant think- Partakes one holy food,That belongs to my friend the brain. And to one hope we follow With every grace endued.Fritter fratter frit, fritter fratter frit,Im the brain with electric current patter pit Mid toil, and tribulation,Im the brain and I fritter, learning bit by bit And tumult of our war,Yes I fritter fratter fritter all the time. We wait the consummation Of peace forever more;Go lub dub, lub dub I go. Till with the vision gloriousI am the heart, I pump like so Our longing eyes are blessed,Im bringing life to all the parts, And the great church victoriousIm consistent, Im the heart. Shall be the church at rest.Swinging, Im swinging Yet we on earth have unionSwinging on lifes merry way With God the Three in One,Im the arm, Im the arm, And mystic sweet communionIm bringing grace to all. With those whose rest is won: O happy ones and holy!Hearing, hearing, Lord, give us grace that we,Small ears hearing, Like them, the meek and lowly,We dont miss much, On high may dwell with Thee.Hearing all the time.We are the Body of ChristWe are the Body of Christ ________________________________________Together bringing The Fathers SongHis love to the world. I have heard so many songsWe work together, We work together, Listened to a thousand tonguesWe do it with co-operation. But there is one that sounds above them allWe work together, We work together,We do it with co-operation. The Fathers song, the Fathers love You sung it over me And for eternity its written on my heart________________________________________ Heavens perfect melodyThe Churchs One Foundation The Creators symphony You are singing over meThe Churchs one foundation The Fathers songIs Jesus Christ, our Lord;We are His new creation Heavens perfect mysteryBy water and the word; The king of love has sent for meFrom heaven He came and sought us And now Youre singing over me
107. The Fathers song And from His mouth there comes a sound That shakes the earth and splits the ground, And yet this voice is life to me, The voice of Jesus.________________________________________The First Noel And I will sing my songs of love, Calling out across the earth;The first noel, the angel did say, was to certain The King has come,poor shepherds in fields as The King of love has come.they lay; And troubled minds can know His peace,In fields where they lay keeping their sheep, on a Captive hearts can be released;cold winters night that was so deep. The King has come,Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Born is the King of Israel The King of love has come.They looked up and saw a star shining in the east My Lovers breath is sweetest wine,beyond them far, I am His prize, and He is mine;And to the earth it gave great light, and so it How can a sinner know such joy?continued both day and night. Because of Jesus.Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Born is the King of Israel The wounds of love are in His hands, The price is paid for sinful man;This star drew nigh to the northwest, oer Accepted child, forgiven son,Bethlehem it took its rest, Because of Jesus.And there it did both stop and stay, right over theplace where Jesus lay. And I will sing my songs of love,Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Born is the King of Israel Calling out across the earth; The King has come,Then let us all with one accord sing praises to our The King of love has come.heavnly Lord, And troubled minds can know His peace,That hath made heavn and earth of naught, and Captive hearts can be released;with his blood mankind hath bought. The King has come,Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel, Born is the King of Israel The King of love has come. And my desire is to have You near; Lord, You know that You are welcome here.________________________________________ Before such love, before such graceThe Grace I will let the walls come down.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, And my desire is to have You near;the love of God, Lord, You know that You are welcome here.and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit Before such love, before such gracebe with us all for evermore. I will let the walls come down.Amen ________________________________________________________________________________ The Lord Is My ShepherdThe King Of Love Is My Delight The Lord is my Shepherd, IllThe King of love is my delight, walk with Him always.His eyes are fire, His face is light, He leads me by still waters, IllThe First and Last, the Living One, walk with Him always.His name is Jesus.
108. Always, Always, This future assured and secured by this love inIll walk with Him always. my heart.Always, Always,Ill walk with Him always. ________________________________________ The Prayers of the Saints________________________________________The Lords Prayer Are the prayers of the saints like Sweet smelling incense,Our Father Are the prayers of the saints likeWho are in heaven Sweet smelling incense to Your heart,Hallowed be Thy name To Your heart?Thy kingdom come, Thy will be doneOn earth as it is in heaven Let these prayers of the saints be Sweet smelling incense,Give us this day our daily bread Let these prayers of the saints beAnd forgive us our trespasses Sweet smelling incense,As we forgive those who trespass against us To Your heart.And lead us not into temptation Are the songs of the saints likeBut deliver us from evil Sweet smelling incense,For Thine is the kingdom Are the songs of the saints likeThe power and the glory Sweet smelling incense to Your heartForever and ever. Amen." To Your heart? Let these songs of the saints be Sweet smelling incense,________________________________________ Let these songs of the saints beThe Power and the Glory Sweet smelling incense, To Your heart.This grace is mine, this glory earthbound heavensentThis plan divine, this life, this light that breaks mynight ________________________________________The Spirit of God heaven falls like a dove to my The Servant Kingheart From heaven You came helpless Babe,The power and the glory of Your Name (x3) Entered our world, Your glory veiledThe name of the Lord, the Son of God Not to be served but to serve, And give your life that we might live.This love is mine, so undeserved, this gloriousname This is our God, the Servant King,This Son, this God, this life, this death, this victory He calls us now to follow Him,won To bring our lives as a daily offering,Forgiveness has flowed and this grace that is Of worship to the Servant King.mine finds my heart There in the garden of tears,This life is mine, so perfect and so pure, this God My heavy load He chose to bear,in me His heart with sorrow was torn,This glorious hope, from earth to heaven, death Yet not my will, but Yours, He said.to life
109. Come see His hands and His feet,The scars that speak of sacrifice, Great is Thy faithfulness,Hands that flung stars into space, Oh Lord,To cruel nails surrendered. Great is Thy faithfulness, Oh Lord,So let us learn how to serve, Great is Thy faithfulness.And in our lives enthrone Him,Each others needs to prefer,For it is Christ were serving. ________________________________________ The Strong Name of Jesus________________________________________ There is only one Lord that we cling to, There isThe Solid Rock only one truth that we claim,My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood There is only one way that we walk in, There isand only power in one name.righteousness;I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly And in the strong name of Jesus,lean on Jesus name. By the blood of the Lamb, We are able to triumph,On Christ the solid Rock I stand, We are able to stand.All other ground is sinking sand, In the power of His Spirit,All other ground is sinking sand. By the strength of His hand, In the strong name of Jesus,When darkness veils His lovely face, I rest on His By the precious blood of the Lamb.unchanging grace;In evry high and stormy gale, my anchor holds Though apart from Him, we can do nothing, Bywithin the veil. His Spirit we can do all things; Covered by His blood we are made righteous,His oath, His covenant, His blood, Support me in Lifting up the name of Christ, our King!the whelming flood;When all around my soul gives way, He then is allmy hope and stay. ________________________________________When He shall come with trumpet sound, O may I The Wonderful Crossthen in Him be found;Dressed in His righteousness alone, faultless to Oh the wonderful Cross, oh the wonderful Crossstand before the throne. Bids me come and die and find that I may truly live Oh the wonderful Cross, oh the wonderful Cross All who gather here by grace draw near________________________________________ And bless Your nameThe Steadfast Love of the Lord When I survey the wondrous crossThe steadfast love On which the Prince of glory died,Of the Lord never ceases, My richest gain I count but loss,His mercies never come to And pour contempt on all my pride.an end.They are new every See from His head, His hands, His feet,morning, Sorrow and love flow mingled down:New every morning. Did eer such love and sorrow meet,
110. Or thorns compose so rich a crown? For giving us Your Son, And leaving Your Spirit tilOh the wonderful Cross, oh the wonderful Cross The work on earth is done.Bids me come and die and find that I may trulyliveOh the wonderful Cross, oh the wonderful CrossAll who gather here by grace draw near ________________________________________And bless Your name There is Joy in the LordWere the whole realm of Nature mine, There is joy in the Lord,That were an offering far too small; There is life in His Spirit,Love so amazing, so divine, There is hope in the knowledge of Him.Demands my soul, my life, my all! Theres a fountain that flows, Like a river from heaven,Oh the wonderful Cross, oh the wonderful Cross Abounding in love to my soul.Bids me come and die and find that I may trulylive All blessing and honour are His,Oh the wonderful Cross, oh the wonderful Cross All glory and power are His.All who gather here by grace draw near Let all wisdom and strength be theAnd bless Your name Lords in this place. Let all glory be given to Him. There is joy in the Lord, There is life in His Spirit,________________________________________ There is hope in the knowledge of Him.There is a Redeemer Theres a fountain I know, Every time I am near it,There is a Redeemer, My heart overflows to the Lord.Jesus Gods own Son;Precious Lamb of God,Messiah, Holy One. ________________________________________Thank You, oh, my Father, There Is None Like YouFor giving us Your Son,And leaving Your Spirit til There is none like You, no one else can touch myThe work on earth is done. heart like You do; I could search for all eternity long and find thereJesus, my Redeemer, is none like You.Name above all names;Precious Lamb of God, Your mercy flows like a river wide and healingMessiah, O for sinners slain. comes from Your hands; Suffering children are safe in Your arms, there isThank You, oh, my Father, none like You.For giving us Your Son,And leaving Your Spirit tilThe work on earth is done. ________________________________________When I stand in glory, There is power in the name of Jesus!I will see His face,There Ill serve my King forever There is power in the name of Jesus!In that holy place. There is power in the name of Jesus! There is power in the name of Jesus!Thank You, oh, my Father, There is power in that wonderful name!
111. And come with singingThere is glory in the name of Jesus! Unto ZionThere is glory in the name of Jesus! And everlasting joy shallThere is glory in the name of Jesus! Be upon their heads.There is glory in that wonderful name! They shall obtainThere is healing in the name of Jesus! Gladness and joy,There is healing in the name of Jesus! And sorrow and mourningThere is healing in the name of Jesus! Shall rise away.There is healing in that wonderful name! Therefore the redeemed Of the Lord shall returnTheres salvation in the name of Jesus! And come with singingTheres salvation in the name of Jesus! Unto ZionTheres salvation in the name of Jesus! And everlasting joy shallTheres salvation in that wonderful name! Be upon their heads.________________________________________ ________________________________________Theres A Quiet Understanding Thine Is The GloryTheres a quiet understanding Thine is the glory, Risen, conquring Son;When were gathered in the Spirit, Endless is the victry Thou oer death hast won.Its a promise that He gives us Angels in bright raiment Rolled the stone away,When we gather in His name. Kept the folded grave-clothes Where Thy body lay.Theres a love we feel in Jesus,Theres a manna that He feeds us, Thine is the glory,Its a promise that He gives us Risen, conquring Son;When we gather in His name. Endless is the victry Thou oer death hast won.And we know when were together,Sharing love and understanding, Lo! Jesus meets us, Risen, from the tomb;That our brothers and our sisters Lovingly He greets us, Scatters fear and gloom;Feel the oneness that He brings. Let His church with gladness Hymns of triumphThank You, thank You, thank You, Jesus, sing,For the way You love and feed us, For her Lord now liveth; Death hath lost its sting.For the many ways You lead us;Thank You, thank You, Lord. No more we doubt Thee, Glorious Prince of Life! Life is naught without Thee; Aid us in our strife; Make us more than conqurors, Through Thy deathless love;________________________________________ Bring us safe through Jordan With Thy power andTherefore The Redeemed love.Therefore the redeemedOf the Lord shall returnAnd come with singing ________________________________________Unto Zion Think About His LoveAnd everlasting joy shallBe upon their heads. Think about His love,Therefore the redeemed Think about His goodnessOf the Lord shall return Think about His grace
112. That brought us through He shines in all thats fair;For as high as the heavens above In the rustling grass, I hear him pass,So great is the measure of our Fathers love He speaks to me everywhere.Great is the measure of our Fathers love This is my Fathers world, O let me neer forgetHow could forget His love? That though the wrong seems oft so strong,How could I forget His mercy? God is the ruler yet.He satisfies, He satisfies,He satisfies, me desire. This is my Fathers world, The battle is not done;Think about His love, Jesus who died shall be satisfied,Think about His goodness And earth and heavn be one.Think about His graceThat brought us throughFor as high as the heavens aboveSo great is the measure of our Fathers love ________________________________________Great is the measure of our Fathers love This Is The DayEven when Ive strayed away This is the day, this is the day,His love has sought me out and found me. That the Lord has made,He satisfies, He satisfies, That the Lord has made.He satisfies, me desire. We will rejoice, we will rejoice, And be glad in it, and be glad in it.Think about His love,Think about His goodness This is the day that the Lord had made,Think about His grace We will rejoice and be glad in it.That brought us through This is the day, this is the day,For as high as the heavens above That the Lord has made.So great is the measure of our Fathers loveGreat is the measure of our Fathers love ________________________________________ This Kingdom________________________________________This Is My Fathers World Jesus Gods righteousness revealed The Son of Man the Son of GodThis is my Fathers world, His Kingdom comesAnd to my listening ears, Jesus redemptions sacrificedAll nature sings and round me rings, Now glorified now justifiedThe music of the spheres. His Kingdom comeThis is my Fathers world, And this Kingdom will know no endI rest me in the thought And its glory shall know no boundOf rocks and trees, of skies and seas, For the majesty and powerHis hand the wonders wrought. Of this Kingdoms King has come And this Kingdoms reignThis is my Fathers world, And this Kingdoms ruleThe birds their carols raise, And this Kingdoms power and authorityThe morning light, the lily white, Jesus Gods Righteousness revealedDeclare their Makers praise. Jesus the expression of Gods loveThis is my Fathers world, The grace of God the Word of God
113. Revealed to us Im gonna let it shine.Jesus Gods holiness displayed This little light of mine,Now glorified now justified Im gonna let it shine,His Kingdom comes Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. Let it shine til Jesus comes Let it shine til Jesus comes________________________________________ Let it shine til Jesus comesThis Little Light of Mine Im gonna let it shineThis little light of mine, This little light of mine,Im gonna let it shine. Im gonna let it shine.This little light of mine, This little light of mine,Im gonna let it shine. Im gonna let it shine.This little light of mine, This little light of mine,Im gonna let it shine, Im gonna let it shine,Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.Hide it under a bushel? No!Hide it under a bushel? No!Hide it under a bushel? No! ________________________________________Im gonna let it shine Though the Grass May WitherThis little light of mine, Though the grass may witherIm gonna let it shine. And the flowers may fallThis little light of mine, The Word of the LordIm gonna let it shine. Will stand foreverThis little light of mine,Im gonna let it shine, Though the grass may witherLet it shine, let it shine, let it shine. And the flowers may fall The Word of the LordDont let Satan (blow) it out Will stand forever"Dont let Satan (blow) it outDont let Satan (blow) it outIm gonna let it shine ________________________________________This little light of mine, Through It AllIm gonna let it shine.This little light of mine, Ive had many tears and sorrows,Im gonna let it shine. Ive had questions for tomorrow,This little light of mine, Thereve been times I didnt know right fromIm gonna let it shine, wrong.Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine. But in every situation God gave blessed consolation that myAll around my neighbourhood Trials come to only make me strong.All around my neighbourhoodAll around my neighbourhood Through it all, through it all,Im gonna let it shine Ive learned to trust in Jesus, Ive learned to trust in God.This little light of mine, Through it all, through it all,Im gonna let it shine. Ive learned to depend upon his Word.This little light of mine,
114. Ive been to lots of places, Jesus be my guideAnd Ive seen a lot of faces, and hold me to your sideThereve been times Ive felt so all alone. And I will love you to the end.But in my lonely hours yes thoseprecious lonely hours Jesus Thy Word is a lamp unto my feetLet me know I was his own. And a light unto my path. Thy Word is a lamp unto my feetThrough it all, through it all, And a light unto my path.Ive learned to trust in Jesus,Ive learned to trust in God.Through it all, through it all,Ive learned to depend upon his Word. ________________________________________ Tis So Sweet To Trust In JesusI thank God for the mountains,And I thank him for the valleys, Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,I thank him for the storms he brought me Just to take Him at His word,through. Just to rest upon his promise,For if Id never had a problem, Just to know Thus saith the Lord.I wouldnt know that he could solve them,Id never know what faith in God could do. Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him, How Ive proved HimThrough it all, through it all, oer and oer.Ive learned to trust in Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!Ive learned to trust in God. O for grace to trust Him more.Through it all, through it all,Ive learned to depend upon his Word. O how sweet to trust in Jesus, Just to trust His cleansing blood Just in simple faith to plunge me Neath the healing cleansing flood.________________________________________Thy Word Yes tis sweet to trust in Jesus, Just from sin and self to cease,Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet Just from Jesus simply taking,And a light unto my path. Life and rest and joy and peace.Thy Word is a lamp unto my feetAnd a light unto my path. Im so glad Ive learned to trust Him, Precious Jesus, Saviour, Friend,When I feel afraid, And I know that He is with me,think Ive lost my way, Will be with me to the end.Still youre there right beside meAnd nothing will I fearas long as you are near,Please be near me to the end. ________________________________________ To Be Gods PeopleThy Word is a lamp unto my feetAnd a light unto my path. Almighty Father give us a vision, Of a dying worldThy Word is a lamp unto my feet that needs Your love and care.And a light unto my path. We see the need, the yearning for a Saviour, In Jesus name, grant this our prayer.I will not forgetYour love for me and yet To be Gods people in this place, Live HisMy heart forever is wandering goodness, share His grace,
115. Proclaim Gods mercy through His Son, Be Hislove to evryone.And when we falter be Thou our comfort; Guide ________________________________________us as Your children that our lives may be To Him Who Sits on the ThroneA beacon in this darkness that surrounds us, Alight that others then may see. To Him who sits on the throne and unto the Lamb (x2) Be blessing and glory and honour and power forever. (x2)________________________________________To Bless Your HeartTo bless Your heart, ________________________________________Lord God, is my desire. To Keep Your Lovely FaceTo let You touch my life,And set my heart afire. To keep Your lovely faceTo see Your hand of love Ever before my eyes,In all that comes my way. This is my prayer,To learn to hear Your voice Make it my strong desire;Each moment of the day. (x2) That in my secret heart No other love competes,To learn to hear Your voice No rival throne survives,Each moment of the day. And I serve only You.________________________________________ ________________________________________To God Be The Glory Trading My SorrowsTo God be the glory great things He has done! Im trading my sorrowsSo loved He the world that He gave us His Son; Im trading my shameWho yielded His life an atonement for sin Im laying them down for the joy of the LordAnd opened the Life-gate that all may go in. Im trading my sicknessPraise the Lord, Praise the Lord, Im trading my painLet the earth hear His voice! Im laying it down for the joy of the LordPraise the Lord, Praise the Lord,Let the people rejoice! We say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes LordCome to the Father through Jesus the Son Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes LordAnd give Him the glory great things He has done. Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord AmenO perfect redemption, the purchase of blood! Im trading my sorrowsTo every believer the promise of God; Im trading my shameThe vilest offender who truly believes, Im laying them down for the joy of the LordThat moment from Jesus a pardon receives. Im trading my sicknessGreat things He has taught us, great things He Im trading my painhath done. Im laying it down for the joy of the LordAnd great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;But purer and higher and greater will be, We say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes LordOur wonder, our transport when Jesus we see. Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
116. Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen That I may fear Your Name Give me an undivided heartIm pressed but not crushed persecuted not No other gods, no other loveabandoned No other gods before YouStruck down but not destroyedI am blessed beyond the curse for his promisewill endureThat his joys gonna be my strength ________________________________________Though the sorrow may last for the night Victory ChantHis joy comes with the morning Hail, Jesus, Youre my King Your life frees me to singIm trading my sorrows I will praise You all my daysIm trading my shame Youre perfect in all Your waysIm laying them down for the joy of the Lord Hail, Jesus, Youre my LordIm trading my sickness I will obey Your WordIm trading my pain I long to see Your kingdom comeIm laying it down for the joy of the Lord Not my will but Yours be doneWe say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Glory, Glory, to the LambYes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord You take me into Your landYes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen We will conquer in Your name And proclaim that Jesus reignsWe say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes LordYes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Hail, Hail, Lion of JudahYes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen" How powerful You are Hail, hail, Lion of Judah How wonderful You are How wonderful You are________________________________________Turn Your Eyes Upon JesusTurn your eyes upon Jesus, ________________________________________Look full in His wonderful face Voice of TruthAnd the things of earthWill grow strangely dim Oh what I would do to haveIn the light of His glory and grace. The kind of faith it takes to climb out of this boat Im in Onto the crashing waves;________________________________________ To step out of my comfort zoneUndivided Heart Into the realm of the unknown where Jesus is And hes holding out his handTeach me Your way, oh LordAnd I will walk in Your truth But the waves are calling out my name and theyShow me Your paths, oh Lord laugh at meFor I am devoted to You Reminding me of all the times Ive tried beforePurify my hearts desire and failedI long to be Your servant The waves they keep on telling me Time and time again, ""Boy, youll never win!"";Give me an undivided heart ""Youll never win!""
117. Kneel at the throne of graceBut the voice of truth tells me a different story Losers and winners saints and sinnersThe voice of truth says, ""Do not be afraid!"" One day will see his faceAnd the voice of truth says, ""This is for my glory""Out of all the voices calling out to me And well all bow downI will choose to listen and believe the voice of Kings will surrender their crownstruth And worship Jesus, for He is the love Unfailing love, He is the Love of GodOh what I would do to haveThe kind of strength it takes to stand before a Summer and winter, the mountains and the riversgiant Whisper the Saviours nameWith just a sling and a stone Awesome and Holy, a friend to the lonelySurrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors; Forever His love will reignShaking in their armorWishing theyd have had the strength to stand And well all bow down Kings will surrender their crownsBut the giants calling out my name and he And worship Jesus, for He is the lovelaughs at me Unfailing love, He is the Love of GodReminding me of all the times Ive tried beforeand failed Hes the Light of the world and Lord of the crossThe giant keeps on telling meTime and time again, ""Boy, youll never win!""; And well all bow down""Youll never win!"" Kings will surrender their crowns And worship Jesus, for He is the loveBut the voice of truth tells me a different story Unfailing love, He is the Love of God"The voice of truth says, ""Do not be afraid!""And the voice of truth says, ""This is for my glory""Out of all the voices calling out to meI will choose to listen and believe the voice of ________________________________________truth We Are An OfferingBut the stone was just the right size We lift our voices; We lift our handsTo put the giant on the ground We lift our lives up to you; We are an offeringAnd the waves they dont seem so highFrom_the_top_of_them lookin down Lord, use our voices; Lord, use our handsI will soar with the wings of eagles Lord, use our lives; They are yoursWhen I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus We are an offeringSinging over me All that we have; All that we areBut the voice of truth tells me a different story All that we hope to be; We give to youThe voice of truth says, ""Do not be afraid!"" We are an offeringAnd the voice of truth says, ""This is for my glory""Out of all the voices calling out to me We lift our voices; We lift our handsI will choose to listen and believe the voice of We lift our lives up to you; We are an offeringtruth" We are an offering________________________________________ ________________________________________We All Bow Down We Are Here To Praise YouPrinces and paupers sons and daughters We are here to praise you,
118. Lift our hearts and sing. Learning to love one another.We are here to give YouThe best that we can bring. There may be differencesAnd it is our love in who and what we are,Rising from our hearts, But theres a common bondEverything within us cries: in Christ our Morning Star.Abba Father.Help us now to give You Spending a little time,Pleasure and delight, with those out on their own;Heart and mind and will that say: We are one family,I love You Lord. no child should stay alone. Sharing our joys and griefs, our many trials and fears;________________________________________ When gaining victory,We Are Marching we praise in joyful tears.We are marching in the light of God, With strength and with support,We are marching in the light of God. showing love and concern;(Repeat) Committed to the Lord, together we stand firm.We are marching, marching,We are marching, marching,We are marching in the light of God.(Repeat) ________________________________________ We Bring The Sacrifice Of PraiseWe are living in the love of God,We are living in the love of God. We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of(Repeat) the Lord; We bring the sacrifice of praise into the house ofWe are living, living, the Lord.We are living, living, And we offer up to You the sacrifices ofWe are living in the love of God. thanksgiving,(Repeat) And we offer up to You the sacrifices of joy.We are moving in the power of God,We are moving in the power of God.(Repeat) ________________________________________ We Exalt Your NameWe are moving, moving,We are moving, moving, You are the Holy One, the Lord Most High.We are moving in the power of God. You reign in majesty, You reign on high.(Repeat) You are the Worthy One, Lamb that was slain. You bought us with Your blood And with You well reign.________________________________________ We exalt Your name, High and Mighty One ofWe Are The Body of Christ Israel. We exalt Your name, lead us on to war in theWe are the body of Christ, powr of Your Name.Striving and growing together; We exalt Your name, the Name above all names,Living in unity, Our victorius King, we exalt Your name.
119. Were gonna see Jesus lifted high.You are the Holy One, the Lord Most High. Were gonna see, were gonna see,You reign in majesty, You reign on high. Were gonna see Jesus lifted high.You are the King of Kings, The Lord of Lords.All men will bow to You, Before Your throne. ________________________________________ We Welcome You________________________________________We Fall Down We are all together To call upon Your name.We fall down, There is nothing we like betterWe lay our crowns at the feet of Jesus, Than to sing and give You praise.The greatness ofMercy and love at the feet of Jesus. Lord we welcome You, We welcome You,And we cry holy, holy, holy, We welcome You,And we cry holy, holy, holy, Come fill this place.And we cry holy, holy, holy is the Lamb. Bring healing and salvation Let Your kingdom come Right here just like in heaven________________________________________ May Your will be done.We Want To See Jesus Lifted High Father come fill this place,We want to see, we want to see, We welcome You!We want to see Jesus lifted high. Jesus we seek Your faceWe want to see, we want to see, Cause all we want to doWe want to see Jesus lifted high. Is give our love to You!We want to see Jesus lifted high,A banner that flies across this land,That all men might see the truth and know ________________________________________He is the way to heaven. We Will GlorifyWe want to see, we want to see, We will glorify the King of Kings, we will glorify theWe want to see Jesus lifted high. Lamb,We want to see, we want to see, We will glorify the Lord of lords, who is the great IWe want to see Jesus lifted high. AmStep by step were moving forward, Lord Jehovah reigns in majesty, we will bowLittle by little taking ground before his throne;Every prayer a powerful weapon, We will worship him in righteousness, we willStrongholds come tumbling down, and down, and worship Him alone.down, and down.... He is Lord of heaven, Lord of earth, He is Lord ofWe want to see Jesus lifted high, all who live;A banner that flies across this land, He is Lord above the universe,That all men might see the truth and know all praise to Him we give.He is the way to heaven. Hallelujah to the King of kings,Were gonna see, were gonna see, hallelujah to the Lamb;
120. Hallelujah to the Lord of lords, Me to tremble, tremble, tremble.who is the great I Am. Were you there when they Nailed Him to the tree? Were you there when they________________________________________ Laid Him in the tomb?We Will Wait Were you there when they Laid Him in the tomb?They will run and not grow weary, Oh! Sometimes it causesThey will walk and not faint; Me to tremble, tremble, tremble.For the Lord will go before us Were you there when theyAnd His joy will be our strength. Laid Him in the tomb?Mounting up with wings as eaglesAs our Spirit starts to soar; Were you there whenWhen we come into His presence, He rose up from the dead?And we wait upon the Lord. Were you there when He rose up from the dead?We will wait upon the Lord, Oh! Sometimes I feel likeFor in His presence is Shouting Glory, glory, glory!Fullness of joy; Were you there whenAnd our strength will be restored He rose up from the dead?As we wait upon the Lord.We will run and not grow wearyWe will walk and not faint; ________________________________________For the Lord will go before us What A Friend Ive FoundAnd His joy will be our strength.Mounting up with wings as eagles What a Friend Ive found,As our Spirit starts to soar; Closer than a brother;When we come into His presence, I have felt Your touch,And we wait upon the Lord. More intimate than lovers. Je - sus, Je - sus Je - sus, Friend forever.________________________________________Were You There What a hopeIve found More faithful than a motherWere you there It would break my heartwhen they To ever lose each other.Crucified my Lord?Were you there when they Je - sus, Je - susCrucified my Lord? Je - sus, Friend forever.Oh! Sometimes it causesMe to tremble, tremble, tremble. Je - sus, Je - susWere you there when they Je - sus, Friend forever.Crucified my Lord? Je - sus, Je - susWere you there when they Je - sus, Lord and Saviour.Nailed Him to the tree?Were you there when theyNailed Him to the tree?Oh! Sometimes it causes ________________________________________
121. What A Friend We Have In Jesus He is the Lord of Lords His name is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, JesusWhat a friend we have in Jesus, Ohhh....All our sins and griefs to bear! He is the Lord!What a privilege to carryEverything to God in prayer! Rejoice in the Rejoice RejoiceO what peace we often forfeit, Lord always, And againO what needless pain we bear, and again I sayAll because we do not carry I say rejoice rejoice!Everything to God in prayer!Have we trials and temptations?Is there trouble anywhere? ________________________________________We should never be discouraged: What Child Is ThisTake it to the Lord in prayer!Can we find a friend so faithful, What Child is this, who, laid to rest, On Marys lapWho will all our sorrows share? is sleeping?Jesus knows our every weakness, Whom angels greet with anthems sweet, WhileTake it to the Lord in prayer! shepherds watch are keeping?Are we weak and heavy-laden, This, this is Christ the King, Whom shepherdsCumbered with a load of care? guard and angels sing:Jesus only is our refuge: This, this is Christ the King, The Babe, the Son ofTake it to the Lord in prayer! Mary.Do your friends despise, forsake you?Take it to the Lord in prayer! Why lies He in such mean estate Where ox andIn his arms hell take and shield you; ass are feeding?You will find a solace there Good Christian, fear; for sinners here The silent Word is pleading. This, this is Christ the King, Whom shepherds________________________________________ guard and angels sing:What A Mighty God We Serve This, this is Christ the King, The Babe, the Son of Mary.What a mighty God we serveWhat a mighty God we serve So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh, Come,Angels bow before Him peasant, king, to own Him;Heaven and earth adore Him The king of kings salvation brings, Let lovingWhat a mighty God we serve hearts enthrone Him.He is the King of Kings This, this is Christ the King, Whom shepherdsHe is the Lord of Lords guard and angels sing:His name is Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus This, this is Christ the King, The Babe, the Son ofOhhh.... Mary.What a mighty God we serveWhat a mighty God we serveAngels bow before Him ________________________________________Heaven and earth adore Him Whatever Is TrueWhat a mighty God we serve Whatever is true, whatever is right,He is the King of Kings Whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,
122. We will fix our thoughts on these things. I worship You, I worship You,Jesus youre true, Jesus youre right, The reason I live is to worship You.Jesus youre pure, you are lovely.We will fix our thoughts on you.Jesus, (Jesus,) ________________________________________Who is like you? (who is like you?) ]x4 When I SurveyWho is like you? When I survey the wondrous cross On which the Prince of glory died, My richest gain I count but loss,________________________________________ And pour contempt on all my pride.When A Child Is Born Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,A ray of hope flickers in the sky Save in the death of Christ my God:A tiny star lights up way up high All the vain things that charm me most,All across the land dawns I sacrifice them to His blood.a brand new mornThis comes to pass, See from His head, His hands, His feet,when a child is born Sorrow and love flow mingled down: Did eer such love and sorrow meet,A silent wish sails the seven seas Or thorns compose so rich a crown?The winds of change whisper in the treesAnd the walls of doubt crumble tossed and torn Were the whole realm of Nature mine,This comes to pass, when a child is born That were an offering far too small; Love so amazing, so divine,A rosy hue settles all around Demands my soul, my life, my all!You got the feel, youre on solid groundFor a spell or two no one seems forlornThis comes to pass, when a child is born ________________________________________Its all a dream and illusion now White As SnowIt must come true sometime soon somehowAll across the land dawns a brand new morn White as snow, white as snow,This comes to pass when a child is born Though my sins were as scarlet, Lord I know, Lord I know, That Im clean and forgiven.________________________________________ Through the power of your blood,When I Look Into Your Holiness Through the wonder of your love, Through faith in you I know,When I look into Your holiness, That I can be white as snow.When I gaze into Your loveliness,When all things that surroundBecome shadows in the light of You;When Ive found the joy of reaching Your heart, ________________________________________When my will becomes enthralled in Your love, Who Am IWhen all things that surroundBecome shadows in the light of You: Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name would care to feelI worship You, I worship You, my hurtThe reason I live is to worship You. Who am I, that the bright and morning star
123. would choose to light the way for my ever ________________________________________wandering heart Who May Ascend to the Hill of the Lord?Not because of who I am but because of what Who may ascend to the hill of the Lord?Youve done And who may stand in His holy place?not because of what Ive done but because ofwho You are He who has clean hands and a pure heart May ascend to the hill,I am a flower quickly fading here today and gone May ascend to the hill,tomorrow May ascend to the hill of the Lord.a wave tossed in the ocean a vapor in the windstill You hear me when Im calling Cleanse my hands and my heart, O Lord,Lord You catch me when Im falling Come and purify me in Your loveand Youve told me who I am, I am yours Fill my life with your righteousness So that I may ascend to Your hill."Who am I, that the eyes that see my sinwould look on me with love and watch me riseagain.Who am I, that the voice that calms the sea ________________________________________would call out through the rain and calm the Why Have You Chosen Me?storm in me. Why have You chosen me?Not because of who I am but because of what Out of millions your child to beYouve done You know all the wrongs that I have done,not because of what Ive done but because of Oh how could you pardon me?who You are Forgive my iniquities To save me give Jesus Your Son.I am a flower quickly fading here today and gonetomorrow But Lord help me be what you want me to be,a wave tossed in the ocean a vapor in the wind Your Word I will strive to obey,still You hear me when Im calling My life I now give, for you I will live,Lord You catch me when Im falling And walk by Your side all the way.and Youve told me who I am, I am yours I am amazed to know,Not because of who I am but because of what That a God so great could love me so,Youve done Willing and wanting to bless,not because of what Ive done but because of His love is so wonderful,who You are His mercy so bountiful, I cant understand it, I confess.I am a flower quickly fading here today and gonetomorrowa wave tossed in the ocean a vapor in the windstill You hear me when Im calling ________________________________________Lord You catch me when Im falling Wiggly Waggly Wormand Youve told me who I am, I am yours A wiggly, waggly worm,I am Yours I am Yours A slippry, slimy slug,Whom shall I fear Whom shall I fear A creepy, crawly, fuzzy thing, a tickly, wiggly bug;cause I am Yours I am Yours Of all the things to be, Im happy that Im me. Thank you, Lord, Im happy that Im me.
124. Im happy that Im me, Let me turn and follow you and never be theI’m happy that Im me. same.Theres no one else in all the world that I would In your company Ill go where you love andrather be. footsteps show,A wiggly, waggly worm, Thus Ill move and live and grow in you and you inA slippery, slimy slug, me.A creepy, crawly, fuzzy thing, a tickly, wiggly bug.A creepy, crawly, fuzzy thing, a tickly, wiggly bug." ________________________________________ Will You Worship________________________________________Will You Come and Follow Me Deep in my soul is a tug of war Im struggling to knowWill you come and follow me if I but call your what this life is forname? I try so hard to stay in controlWill you go where you dont know and never be To hold back the tears,the same? to not let goWill you let my love be shown; will you let my I dont know whyname be known? I hang on so longWill you let my life be grown in you and you in When I know the questionme? you are asking meWill you leave yourself behind if I but call your Will you worship,name? Will you bow downWill you care for cruel and kind and never be the Before your Lord and King?same? Will you love me,Will you risk the hostile stare should your life Will you give meattract or scare? Your heart, your everything?Will you let me answer prayer in you and you inme? Right here and now, I make my choiceWill you let the blinded see if I but call your With all my lovename? I will answer youWill you set the prisoners free and never be thesame? I will worship. I will bow downWill you kiss the leper clean, and do such as this Before my Lord and Kingunseen, I will love you, I will give youAnd admit to what I mean in you and you in me? My heart, my everythingWill you love the you you hide if I but call yourname?Will you quell the fear inside and never be the ________________________________________same? With All My AffectionWill you use the faith youve found to reshape theworld around, With all my affection, all my understandingThrough my sight and touch and sound in you Lord, I worship Youand you in me. With my every action, all my spirits passionLord your summons echoes true when you but Lord I worship Youcall my name. Theres no higher call than loving You with my life
125. Theres no higher ground than kneeling down Hallelujah, glory to the King:before You, Youre more than a conqueror,Lord I surrender, I worship" Youre Lord of everything.________________________________________ ________________________________________With All My Heart YahwehIn this quiet place with You Yahweh, Yahweh,I bow before Your throne. Ancient One, yet Youre here today.I bare the deepest part of me Ageless One, Changeless One,To You and You alone. Showing love to all generations.I keep no secrets forThere is no thought Show us Your Glory, oh Lord.You have not known. Let Your goodness pass before usI bring my best and all Right before our eyes.The rest to You and lay them down. And we will worship,With all my heart And we will bow downI want to love You, Lord, And we will call You Lord.And live my life each day And we will kneel before the Maker Of theTo know You more. universe,All that is in me is Yours completely, And we will call You Lord.Ill serve You only with all my heart. Yahweh, Yahweh,You faithfully supply my Faithful One, You have shown us the way.Needs according to Your plan, Through the years, through our lives,So help me Lord, to seek You have shown You are faithful to the end.Your face before I seek Your hand.And trust You know Show us Your Glory, oh Lord.Whats best for me when I dont understand, Let Your goodness pass before usThen follow in obedience in every circumstance. Right before our eyes.All that is in me is Yours completely And we will worship,Ill serve You only with all my heart, with all my And we will bow downheart. And we will call You Lord. And we will kneel before the Maker Of the universe, And we will call You Lord.________________________________________Worthy O Worthy Are You LordWorthy, O worthy are You, Lord, ________________________________________Worthy to be thanked and praised You AloneAnd worshipped and adored.Worthy, O worthy are You, Lord, You are the peace that guards my heart, my helpWorthy to be thanked and praised in time of need;And worshipped and adored. You are the hope that leads me on, and bringsSinging, Hallelujah, Lamb upon the throne, me to my knees.We worship and adore You, make Your glory For there I find You waiting, and there I findknown. release;
126. So, with all my heart Ill worship, and unto You Ill And I exalt Your holy name on high.sing.For You alone deserve all glory, for You alonedeserve all praise;Father, we worship and adore You, Father, we ________________________________________long to see Your face. You Are HolyFor You alone deserve all glory, for you alonedeserve all praise; You raised the mountains up and laid the valleysFather, we love You, and we worship You this day. low. You lift the humble heart and break the prideful soul. You chase the darkness from my life,________________________________________ Lord, you make me whole.You Alone Deserve Our Praise You are holy. Holy is the Lord.Father (Father) You are holy. Holy is the Lord.We love You (We love You) You are holy, holy. Holy is the Lord.We are gathered hereTo celebrate and worship. In your power and your glory I can seeFather (Father) The God of love and grace whos reaching out toWe love You (We love You) me.You alone deserve our praise. Ive been made righteous by your blood, Lord youve set me free.I just want to praise You,Lift my hands and say I love YouYou are everything to meAnd I exalt Your holy name on high. ________________________________________ You are my Hiding PlaceJesus (Jesus)We love You (We love You) You are my hiding placePerfect Lamb of God, You always fill my heartSacrificed to save us. With songs of deliveranceJesus (Jesus) Whenever I am afraidWe love You (We love You) I will trust in YouYou alone deserve our praise. I will trust in You Let the weak sayI just want to praise You, I am strong in theLift my hands and say I love You Strength of the Lord.You are everything to meAnd I exalt Your holy name on high.Spirit (Spirit) ________________________________________We love You (We love You) You Are My KingLead us in the wayMake us more like Jesus Im forgiven because You were forsakenSpirit (Spirit) Im accepted, You were condemnedWe love You (We love You) Im alive and well, Your Spirit is within meYou alone deserve our praise. Because You died and rose againI just want to praise You, Amazing love, how can it beLift my hands and say I love You That You my King would die for me?You are everything to me Amazing love, I know its true
127. Its my joy to honour YouIn all I do I honour You And I praise Your name, and I praise Your nameIm forgiven because You were forsaken You Are the Mighty King,Im accepted, You were condemned the Living Word,Im alive and well, Your Spirit is within me Master of everything,Because You died and rose again You are the LordAmazing love, how can it be And I praise Your name,That You my King would die for me? and I praise Your nameAmazing love, I know its true You are Almighty God,Its my joy to honour You Saviour and Lord,In all I do I honour You Wonderful Counselor, You are the LordYou are My KingYou are My King And I praise Your name,Jesus, You are my King and I praise Your name,Jesus, You are My King And I love Your name, and I love Your nameAmazing love, how can it be You are the Prince of Peace,That You my King would die for me? Emmanuel,Amazing love, I know its true Everlasting Father,Its my joy to honour You You are the Lord.In all I do I honour You You Are the Mighty King, the Living Word, Master of everything,________________________________________ You are the Lord,You Are The Light Of The World You are the Lord You are the LordYou are the Light of the World, O LordYou make Your servant shineSo how can there be any darkness in meIf You are the Light of the World ________________________________________Yes, You are the Light of the World You Are Worthy of My PraiseYou are the Bread of Life, O Lord I will worship (I will worship)Broken to set us free With all of my heart, (with all of my heart,)So how can there be any hunger in me I will praise you (I will praise you)If You are the Bread of Life With all of my strength. (all my strength.)Yes, You are the Bread of Life I will seek you (I will seek you) All of my days, (all of my days,)Youve overcome the world, O Lord I will follow (I will follow)Youve given us victory All of your ways. (all your ways.)So why should I fear when trouble is nearIf Youve overcome the world Yes, I will give you all my worship,Youve overcome the world. I will give you all my praise. You alone I long to worship, You alone are worthy of my praise.________________________________________ I will bow down, (I will bow down,)You are the Mighty King Hail you as King, (hail you as King,)
128. I will serve you, (I will serve you,) Lord, Im hungry and Im thirstingGive you evrything. (give you evrything.) To be filled and to be used.I will lift up (I will lift up)My eyes to your throne, (my eyes to your throne,) Youre the Holy Lord AlmightyAnd I will trust you, (I will trust you,) And I come to seek Your face.I will trust you alone. (trust you alone.) Youre my light, my hope, my mercy, And Jesus is Your name.I will give you all my worship, And Jesus is Your name.I will give you all my praise.You alone I long to worship,You alone are worthy of my praise. ________________________________________I will give you all my worship, Youre The SourceI will give you all my praise.You alone I long to worship, Youve kept watch over me since I was a child.You alone are worthy of my praise." Youve stayed close when my heart has gone running wild. Youve welcomed me back again and again. Youve offered your kindness, forgiven my sin.________________________________________You Shall Love The Lord Youre the source of all the good gifts I know. No one else can equal the love you show.You shall love the Lord Though my praise for you often comes so slow.with all your heart, How I long for my life with you to grow.You shall love the Lordwith all your soul, In youre actions you show the proof of your care.You shall love the Lord In your presence comes comfort, yourewith all your mind, everywhere.With all your heart, with all your soul, with all your In Your mercy I find hope that will last.mind. In your second life I am saved from the past.Oh Lord I love youfor all the things you are,Oh Lord I love you ________________________________________for all the things you do, Your Grace Is EnoughOh Lord I love youhelp me love you more, Great is Your faithfulness oh GodWith all my heart, with all my soul, with all my You wrestle with the sinners heartmind. You lead us by still waters and to mercy And nothing can keep us apart So remember Your people________________________________________ Remember Your childrenYoure The Holy Lord Almighty Remember Your promise Oh GodPart the waters that surround me. Your grace is enoughMake the wind and waves be still. Your grace is enoughPierce the soul of my confusion. Your grace is enough for meClear the mist and rend the veil. Great is Your love and justice GodSee the longing in my spirit. You use the weak to lead the strongKnow that I choose to be yours. You lead us in the song of Your salvation
129. And all Your people sing along Your name is holySo remember Your people In Your name,Remember Your children There is mercy for sinRemember Your promise Oh God There is safety within, In Your holy nameYour grace is enoughYour grace is enough In Your name,Your grace is enough for me There is strength to remain To stand in spite of pain,Your Grace is enough In Your holy nameHeaven reaching down to usYour Grace is enough for meGod, I see Your grace is enoughIm covered In your loveYour grace is enough for me, For me"________________________________________Your Grace is SufficientYour grace is sufficient for me,Your strength is made perfect when I am weak;All that I cling to I lay at your feet;Your grace is sufficient for me.Im no longer striving to merit your love,I rest in your promise to me;That all of my sins have been washed in yourblood;Your mercy is all that I need.You see me as righteous because of the blood;That made the atonement for me;Your mercy has triumphed where I should bejudged,So now, by your grace, I am free.________________________________________Your Name Is HolyYou are the sovereign I amYour name is holyYou are the pure, spotless lambYour name is holyYou are the Almighty OneYour name is holyYou are the Christ, Gods own Son