2. About Me• Computer Games Programming at University• Studio Manager of Canalside Studios• Junior Web Developer at Netstep• Back-end Web Developer at Netstep• Freelance Developer• Technical Director of Carnival Creative• Amazingly Handsome & Talented
3. 2 Things I Won’t Do1.Sing Karaoke2.Speak at ThinkVis
4. • This presentation was created by someone else for $5• I have only checked it for profanity• Don’t expect to learn the best way to outsource• Don’t pay someone $5 for a how to make money online e-book• This presentation was created by someone else for $5
5. What is Fiverr?
6. Step 1 - Hosting
7. Hosting TestingLoad Speed Youtube.com OurWebsite.comEntire Page: 1.26 s 13.86 sHTML Page: 0.55 s 5.23 s Page Size: 547 KB 1 KB
13. Article Example – Call of Duty 3 (COD3) Call of Dutye 3 is one of the most anticipated game of this year.Prepare yourself for a cinematic thrill-ride as only Call of Duty can deliver. Engage enemyforces in New York, Paris, Berlin and other attack sites across the globe. The world stands onthe brink, and Makarov is intent on bringing civilization to its knees. In this darkest hour, areyou willing to do what is necessary?
14. Running Total Previous Costs - $20 Articles - $5 x 10 = $50 TOTAL: $70
15. Step 5 - Links
16. Step 6 – Social Media
17. Results of all this high quality SEO
18. Running Total Previous Total - $70 Links - $5 x 5 = $25 Social Media - $5 x 5 = $25 SEO Report - $5 TOTAL: $125
19. Calculations Total cost of our website - $125 Money made from our website - $0.03 Cost to us so far - $124.97 Visitors to the website - 68 Cost per visitor - $1.84 Money made per visitor - $0.004 Each visitor is costing us $1.83
20. Cash Recovery Sell Website - $5 Wear Silly Hat - $5 Total Money Lost: $114.97
21. ConclusionQ: Can you create a website and market it for under $200? A: Yes. But would you want to?