2. It is a publicity stunt to make you be the
change. To see the suffering in other
It’s wanting you to look inside yourself, to
see what sort of person you truly are.
It’s wanting you to have a reaction and feel
It also shows the people who have done
fundraising of some sort and helped in
3. As everyone knows Michael Jackson wrote
all his songs and created his own dance
moves for the majority of them.
You can tell that this is singer songwriter
because Michael Jackson had his own
Nothing else is really influencing what he is
4. There is no specific visual and lyric link but
if you think about it the lyrics are
describing what you see in the video just
maybe not as specific to that clip as it
5. There is nothing really in this music video
that can relate to this feature in music
6. There is not really any specific branding in
the video itself.
But as soon as you hear the voice you
know automatically that it is Michael
Jackson. There is no mistaking it.
Just his voice is branding in itself.
7. The video can give a bit to the notion of
looking because you will be drawn to what
you are seeing and possibly have strong
emotions towards it.
8. This video has a lot of intertextual reference.
This is because the clips that were used of
the starving people in those poorer countries
have probably been used for comic relief or
on the news. Others that were used were of
the things in history that changed out world
for ever. They were not necessarily good
Everyday you see images and videos of what
it is like for the families living there.