2. Table of ContentsAbout Ebizon............................................................3Partial Client List .................................................6What makes Ebizon Unique ..................................8Awards & Recognition ...........................................9Our Approach .........................................................10How we will work with you… ..............................11Engagement Model...............................................12Status Tracking ...................................................15Our Experience ......................................................16
3. About Ebizon
4. Ebizon is a trusted high quality web-development partner to web-designagencies across the globe.We have been in business since 2007 and are growing as an open source web developmentand consulting organization. We are a team of strong web-developers having extensiveexperience in open source technologies – Wordpress, PHP, HTML, Drupal, etc. We enjoycoding and love it more if it is complex and challenging!We are web-development partner to web-design agencies across the globe. We help themshed off all of their coding worries so they can devote more time and resource on branddevelopment strategies. We compliment awesome design and brand strategies of web-agencies with robust back-end coding to achieve websites that are actually used and lovedby their owners and web-surfers!
5. Partial Client List
6. What makes Ebizon UniqueInstead of being Jack of all trade our motto is to be Master of one – web development! Weare web developers and coding is our passion. What may be a hurdle for others is justanother stepping stone for us.We work with clients across the globe; and we make the biggest hurdle – time-zonedifference to work in our stride. We believe that the time-zone difference makes the projectwork round the clock because we work while you sleep and you review while we sleep andso on.Lost in coding! Brainstorming…
7. Awards & RecognitionWinner: 2002 Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, IIT BombaySINE, Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, hosted by Indian Institute ofTechnology Bombay- IIT Bombay is an umbrella for promotion of entrepreneurship atIIT Bombay. SINE administers a business incubator which provides support fortechnology based entrepreneurship.Top Drupal Development Agencies in 2011 ranked by Bestwebdesignagencies.comBestdesignagencies.com identifies and ranks the best development agencies. Best WebDesign Agencies is the independent authority on web design agencies located in theUnited States, UK, Canada, Australia and India.Speaker: Design4Drupal Conference in 2010 - Scaling Drupal with ConfidenceIn 2010, Priyanka, Project Development Manager, was invited by Drupal4Design Campheld at MIT, Boston to present Case Study on "Scaling Drupal with Confidence –Tweentribune.Ebizon was also named among Top 10 web development companies inNCR (National Capital Region, India) by Times Research.
8. Our Approach
9. How we will work with you…Meet your back-end engineering needs and provide you with expert solution to meet therequirements of your project.Understand your work-culture to work as your extended team just in a different time-zone.We study the requirement, use-cases, required user experience and then decide theroadmap to achieve the required functionalities.We will always deliver on-time because we know it is important for you!Complex functionalities, performance enhancement, search engine optimization orscalability – we will do all of these for you with best result.
10. Engagement ModelHIRE ADEVELOPERYou are not limited to One Candidate…If selecteddoes not fits out well…we will immediately replaceit as per your requirements.
11. After candidate is selected, NDA will be signed.Payment cycle is 1stweek of every month.In case you need to hold on the development due to end customer delays thenyou need to give at-least 2 weeks’ notice period along with the date to re-continue with developer.The minimum period for which a developer would be engaged is 1 manmonth.
12. Benefits of this model:No need to pay for project managementWhile you sleep, developer works and as you wake up, developer sends thestatusExperienced programmers at a nominal rateThis model is successfully executed for customers who have iterativedevelopment approach
13. Subject- Todays Goal - DateIf I could do only 3 tasks, what would they be?1. Task 1 - [Expected Hours - 2 hours] [Actual hours - ]2. Task 2 - [Expected Hours - 2 hours] [Actual hours - ]3. Task 3 - [Expected Hours - 2 hours] [Actual hours - ]Keep the tasks action oriented and short.Additional Tasks underwent-1. Task 1 - [Expected Hours - 2 hours] [Actual hours - ]2. Task 2 - [Expected Hours - 2 hours] [Actual hours - ]Is there anything you need from your Lead today or tomorrow?1. I need clarification on _____. XX mins meeting today would be great.2. I need clarification on _____. XX mins meeting tomorrow would be great.Status TrackingOur Developers provide daily status email in following format every morning and evening.
14. Our Experience
15. Select CaseStudies
16. Story ResultTweenTribune is a free, not-for-profit onlinenewspaper for kids, aged 8–15. It is updated dailywith stories from the Associated Press that arechosen based on relevancy to pre-adolescents.Tweens can post comments to the stories which aremoderated by their teachers, and teachers can usethe site as a resource for meeting No Child LeftBehind requirements for reading, writing andcomputer skills.We collaborated to work efficiently in 2 differenttime-zones. Alan Jacobson of BrassTacks Designfrom Norfolk, Virginia area was responsible for thedesigns while we took care of the back-endengineering.Today TweenTribune gets 7million page viewsper month and serves up to 50,000 pagesper hour.
17. Today TweenTribune is a success story that has been featured in LATimes, YPulse.com,KillerStartups, WeMedia, GoodHouseKeeping.
18. Glimpse of the features:Teachers can register their classes on the site, which allows them access to special featureslike custom generated pages that show students comments or stories the class hascommented on.Teachers can print out reports by student; these reports allow them to see which articlesstudents have read and access individual student’s comments. In this way, teachers caneasily grade or comment on students’ writing.There’s even a Faculty Lounge where teachers can interact with each other, sharing ideasand lesson plans.Students can access their teacher’s classroom to see their assignments online.Students can read the articles online on the site and post their comment.Students can take part in daily quiz on the site. The top scorers are highlighted in theirclassroom.
19. Story ResultIntel Youth Enterprise program focuses ondeveloping ideation and innovation skills amongstudents by giving them an opportunity to workon real challenges faced by a community onlivelihood.It is designed to train the students on aframework so as to harness their innovationskills to create solutions that enhance thelivelihood of underserved youth in their countrythrough the use of technology.We partnered with SmartBox Design to take thisproject from inception to completion. WhileSmartBox Design was responsible for the design,team at Ebizon carried out the back-endengineering.Young Students in the age-group 16-20 years show-Mentors use thiscase their ideas on the platform.platform as an where they provideideation campmentorship to these students to help them evolveas young entrepreneurs.
20. Glimpse of the features:Mentors can form group to serve as ideation campStudents can use the platform to showcase their young innovative ideas.Mentors can review the entry and invite students to join their group for mentorship program.Mentors and students can post comments to exchange ideas.The platform allows adding friends, exchanging messages and collaborating with each other.
21. Story ResultYepme.com is an exciting new division ofGrowthways Trading Private Limited that isleveraging technology platform and customerdatabase to revolutionize online shopping byproviding Big Discounts on Big Brands.In the smartphone era, reaching out to theircustomers on mobile platform was their nextbig goal. Mobile version of the website wasrequired that would reach out to theircustomers on the move.We developed their mobile website with afluid cross-platform HTML5 based framework(jquerymobile)After the launch of mobile website orderthrough mobile increased from 5.5%to 15%Now conversion rate through mobilewebsite is 3 times than that fromdesktop website
22. Story ResultTogether with Intel, Society for Science & thePublic (SSP) envisioned a badging system torecognize achievement in its premier highschool science competitions, the IntelInternational Science and Engineering Fair(Intel ISEF) and the Intel Science Talent Search(Intel STS).We worked seamlessly with SSP team to dothe detail assessment of the requirement.In December 2012, the first set of Intel ISEFbadges were issued to volunteers, judges, andstudents (high school juniors) whoparticipated in the Intel ISEF 2012competition.
23. More than 2000 badges were successfully awarded to the winners, entrants, volunteers and judges of IntelISEF 2012 within the first week of the launch.Society for Science and the Public used the badge system to provide recognition and credentialing forachievements of Intel ISEF 2013, Phoenix participants.The Open Badges project is intended to help recognize skills and achievements that are gained outside ofthe official school or work setting with the goal of improving academic achievement, economic opportunity,civic engagement, and opportunities for lifelong learning.
25. Appendix:Working inScrum based Agile
26. Why Scrum? We use Scrum based approach where progress of project is in the series of Sprints. Product is designed, coded, and tested during the sprint. This gives flexibility to the customer to think before moving to next sprint. One sprint is of 4 weeks with 2-4 team members. Sprint cost can be calculated based on the team size.How it works?Scrum models allow projects to progress via a series of iterations called agile sprints. Each sprint is typicallytwo to four weeks, and sprint planning in the agile methodology and Scrum process is essential.
27. Agile SprintThe main activity of Scrum project management is agile sprint. The agile methodology and Scrum process isiterative and incremental, so the project is split into a series of consecutive sprints. A sprint is usuallybetween one week and a calendar month. During this time, the Scrum team (product holder, developmentteam, scrum master, managers and stakeholders) does everything to take a small set of features from ideato coded and tested functionality.Sprint reviewAt the end of a Scrum sprint, the team conducts a sprint review. During the sprint review, the teamdemonstrates the functionality added during the sprint. The goal of this meeting is to get feedback from theproduct owner or any users or other stakeholders who have been invited to the review. This feedback mayresult in changes to the freshly delivered functionality. But it may just as likely result in revising or addingitems to the Scrum product backlog.
28. RetrospectionAnother activity performed at the end of each sprint is the sprint retrospective. The whole teamparticipates in this meeting, including the ScrumMaster and product owner. The meeting is an opportunityto reflect on the sprint that is ending and identify opportunities to improve in the new sprint.Benefits of using Scrum basedAgile MethodologyScrum project management is a key to achieving better governance, transparency and coordinationbetween multiple teams and stakeholders. It also enabled the client to streamline project administrationand significantly reduces the cost of managing offshore suppliers.