Be the first to like this
Higher Education institutions rely heavily on both fiscal contributions as well as other forms of support from their communities to help build and maintain a high standard of educational and institutional excellence. Creating dynamic marketing personas that are easy to identify, relevant and engaging empowers a diverse group of students, parents, community leaders and partners to give back and support your institution's brand.
Taking a very different approach to a large public institution's comprehensive fundraising campaign, EMG identified and applied best practices from other industries such as entertainment, healthcare and consumer packaged goods to yield incredible results through a messaging-focused, persona-driven web marketing campaign for the University of California, Irvine.
From this Webinar You Will Learn How To:
1. Develop your own personas that are relevant to your brand and target audience
2. Integrate persona-driven marketing with fundraising, student recruitment and public relations
3. Use social media tools to optimize word of mouth marketing and build a community around your specific campaign
4. Measure the success of your personas and evolve them accordingly
5. Craft engaging personalized content
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.