How disastrous will the next Sandy or other natural disaster be for your business? The total costs of any significant service outage can be devastating, from both revenue and public relations standpoints. But how much should you spend to prepare and what's the best strategy?
Learn more at EarthLink Business Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Services: http://www.earthlinkbusiness.com/dr
Facts around business continuity plans:
- In 2012, Hurricane Sandy caused $8.3 Billion Total Loss
- 100% of companies want to stay in business.
- 43% of businesses that experience data loss shut down for good.
- Over 80% of U.S. Businesses don't have effective recovery plans
- 78% of lost data was due to IT failure or poor recovery planning
You can’t afford to be unprepared, and EarthLink Business is here to help! $250k or more Damage of 19,000 New Jersey Businesses
Sources of Research:
1. DTI/Price Waterhouse Coopers
2. University of Texas Center for Research on Information Systems
3. CA Technologies Survey, Dec 2011