Powered by ArcGIS®
Esri Maps for SAP
Create—Map your business data in seconds and
instantly gain new insights.
Enrich—Easily add map layers for extra context to make
more informed decisions.
Collaborate—Securely share your maps with colleagues
or customers using simple URLs.
Understand where your sales, competitors, assets, and opportunities are located
and make better business decisions.
The Power of Esri Location Analytics
Esri® Location Analytics enables you to visualize and analyze
your data in new ways.
reveal a geospatial view of your organization’s data without
leaving the BusinessObjects environment.
• Go beyond basic mapping by aggregating large volumes of
data into easy-to-understand geographic clusters or mapping
your data by regions, including your own custom sales
• Create an interactive map of your customer and asset data.
• Enrich your data with location-based demographics and
lifestyle information—literally create a clearer picture of who
your customers are and how you can connect with them.
Built for the Enterprise
• Use the map as a new analytical tool for drilling deeper
into your data by performing simple queries or modeling
scenarios to answer complex questions.
• Collaborate with maps by securely sharing them between
other business systems and across departments within your
• Easily adjust the size of the map.
• Control the look and feel of the map.
Esri Maps for SAP BusinessObjects is integrated with the
Esri cloud—a powerful location platform that enables you to
create, organize and securely share your maps throughout
the enterprise. The Esri cloud provides a wealth of content
including a variety of beautiful basemaps, reference maps, and
demographic maps. Routing, geocoding, drive-time analysis,
and other location services are also included. In addition, you
can search for more content made available by the extensive
Esri cloud community.
Designed for BusinessObjects Users
• Create and share your interactive maps on-demand.
Esri Maps for SAP® BusinessObjects® is easily installed as a
native add-on to SAP BusinessObject Dashboards—no need for
custom coding or GIS experience. Dashboard users get a new
component that can be dropped onto the document. Your maps
• Keep ownership rights for all your data.
• Deliver maps with read-to-use apps for any device.
• Browse the Marketplace for more apps and data.