Powered by ArcGIS®
Esri Maps for MicroStrategy
Create—Map your business data in seconds
and instantly gain new insights.
Enrich—Easily add map layers for extra context
to make more informed decisions.
Collaborate—Securely share your maps with
colleagues or customers using simple URLs.
Understand where your sales, competitors, assets, and opportunities are located and make
better business decisions.
The Power of Esri Location Analytics
Esri® Location Analytics enables you to visualize and analyze
your data in new ways.
dashboards for easier analysis. Place the map into a report just
like any other report object.
• Go beyond basic mapping by aggregating large volumes of
data into easy-to-understand geographic clusters or mapping
your data by regions, including your own custom sales
• Create an interactive map of your business data.
• Enrich your data with location-based demographics and
lifestyle information—literally create a clearer picture of who
your customers are and how you can connect with them.
Built for the Enterprise
• Use the map as a new analytical tool for drilling deeper into
your data by performing simple queries or modeling scenarios
to answer complex questions.
• Collaborate using maps by securely sharing them between
other business systems and across departments within your
Designed for MicroStrategy Users
Esri Maps for MicroStrategy ® easily fits into the everyday
workflows familiar to MicroStrategy document designers
and analysts. Your maps will interact with documents and
• Easily adjust the size of the map.
• Control the look and feel of the map.
Esri Maps for MicroStrategy is integrated with the Esri cloud—a
powerful location platform that enables you to create, organize
and securely share your maps throughout the enterprise. The
Esri cloud provides a wealth of content including a variety of
beautiful basemaps, reference maps, and demographic maps.
Routing, geocoding, drive-time analysis, and other location
services are also included. In addition, you can search for more
content made available by the extensive Esri cloud community.
• Create and share your interactive maps on-demand.
• Keep ownership rights for all your data.
• Deliver maps with read-to-use apps for any device.
• Browse the Marketplace for more apps and data.