Powered by ArcGIS®
Esri Maps for Dynamics CRM
Create—Map your business data in seconds
and instantly gain new insights.
Enrich—Easily add map layers for extra
context to make more informed decisions.
Collaborate—Securely share your maps with
colleagues or customers using simple URLs.
Understand where your sales, competitors, assets, and opportunities are located and make better
The Power of Esri Location Analytics
Esri® Location Analytics enables you to visualize and analyze
your data in new ways.
your organization’s data without leaving the Dynamics CRM
• Go beyond basic mapping by aggregating large volumes of
data into easy-to-understand geographic clusters or mapping
your data by regions, including your own custom sales
• Create an interactive map of your customer data.
• Enrich your data with location-based demographics and
lifestyle information—literally create a clearer picture of who
your customers are and how you can connect with them.
• Use the map as a new analytical tool for drilling deeper
into your data by performing simple queries or modeling
scenarios to answer complex questions.
• Collaborate with maps by securely sharing them between
other business systems and across departments within your
Designed for Dynamics CRM Users
Esri Maps for Dynamics CRM can be used with online and
on-premises versions of Dynamics CRM. It’s easily installed as
a Dynamics solution package—no need for custom coding
or GIS experience. Your maps reveal a geospatial view of
• Easily adjust the size of the map.
• Control the look and feel of the map.
Built for the Enterprise
Esri Maps for Dynamics CRM is integrated with the Esri cloud—a
powerful location platform that enables you to create, organize
and securely share your maps throughout the enterprise. The
Esri cloud provides a wealth of content including a variety of
beautiful basemaps, reference maps, and demographic maps.
Routing, geocoding, drive-time analysis, and other location
services are also included. In addition, you can search for
more content made available from the extensive Esri cloud
• Create and share your interactive maps on-demand.
• Keep ownership rights for all your data.
• Deliver maps with read-to-use apps for any device.
• Browse the Marketplace for more apps and data.