RSEenergy information at ETRIX
RSEnergyMetrix™ is a sophisticated web-enabled, energy
management software package that puts critical energy information
at your desktop. The RSEnergyMetrix Software Suite combines data
communication, client-server applications, and Microsoft's
advanced .NET™ web technology to provide you with a complete
With RSEnergyMetrix, you can capture, analyze, store, and share
energy data across your entire enterprise via a LAN or WAN using a
simple web browser. This makes it simple to distribute the
knowledge you need to optimize energy consumption, which can
help improve productivity while lowering energy costs.
Add additional software features while maintaining your initial
• RSEnergyMetrix Manager – The core data logging, reporting,
charting and billing software package. Available with licenses of
8, 64, or 10,000 meters.
• RSEnergyMetrix RT – A real-time communications and
conﬁguration tool for conﬁguring Allen-Bradley Powermonitors.
• RSEnergyMetrix 3PX – Provides connectivity to 3rd party devices
using OPC. Available with licenses of 8, 64, or 10,000 meters.
• RSEnergyMetrix ChartsPlus – Provides additional charting
features to the standard charting capabilities included with
Help solve on-going, energy-related challenges. With RSEnergyMetrix Manager.
RSEnergyMetrix, you can:
• RSEnergyMetrix ReportsPlus – Provides additional reporting
• Correlate energy costs to production costs features to the standard reports included with RSEnergyMetrix
• Provide accurate cost accounting based on consumption Manager.
• Generate energy reports and charts for a process, department,
facility or enterprise
• Optimize energy procurement and help negotiate better rates
• Make decisions on electrical capacity
• Avoid unscheduled shutdown
• Procure and analyze energy information with minimum capital
Easily connect to your devices by using RSLinx or OPC.
• Supports connectivity to Allen-Bradley Powermonitors, EEMs, and
PLCs via RSLinx RS232, RS-485, Ethernet, DeviceNet™, RIO
passthru, optical, and modem.
• Supports connectivity to third-party devices via OPC.
MONITORING AND ANALYSIS
Use RSEnergyMetrix to easily do load-profiling, cost-allocation, and
billing of your plant utilities.
• Log power and energy data from Allen-Bradley Powermonitors.
• Log energy usage, flow, temperature, and pressure from PLCs or
third party devices.
• Log production data manually or from a PLC
• View real-time data
• View and trend historical data dynamically or within custom
reports and charts
Easily configure meters and devices from your web browser.
• Compare alternative rate schedules to analyze potential cost
• Configure Allen-Bradley Powermonitors savings
• Configure water, air, gas, electric, steam, or other energy meters • Create energy budgets and forecasts
• Configure manual meters for manual data entry (Useful for
entering in production data)
• Configure groups and tree structure to simulate your organization
or department schema
• Allocate meters to groups for cost allocation
• Create rate schedules to replicate energy bills
POWER QUALITY ANALYSIS
Use RSEnergyMetrix to analyze your power quality.
• Perform waveform captures to correlate phase-to-phase
• Plot transients, surges and sags on ITI (CBEMA Curves)
• Display harmonics, THD, K-factor, and Crest Factor
• Generate power quality charts and reports
REPORTING & CHARTING
Create reports and charts to detail your energy usage and costs.
• Use RSEnergyMetrix's default templates to create reports such as ALARMING
energy consumption, cost-allocation, demand analysis, and power Create alarms based upon your defined setpoints and condition.
• Generate threshold alarms based off of any parameter being
• Replicate your energy bills to analyze cost savings potentials. logged to the system.
• Take advantage of the Charts Plus features such as: • Email alarm alerts to specified email addresses.
• X-Y Trend Charts, Targeting, CUSUM Analysis
• Take advantage of the Reports Plus features such as:
• Comparative Billing, Billing Roll-up, and Efficiency Reports SECURITY
• MultiPurpose Reports - allow the flexibility to customize reports Allow your staff to view and manipulate only the information you
using Visual Basic scripting. want them to.
• Multi-user and assignable roles to allow specific data access
• Windows® Active Directory (LDAP) support for synchronized