1. How To Make DecadentTruffle Bottom Chocolate Cream Pie By: Nicole Wayman
2. You will need these ingredients:• 1 (1/2 of 15 – ounce package)refrigerated pie crust• 2 cups miniature marshmallows or20 large marshmallows• ½ cup of milk• 2 cups (12 ounce package) HersHey’sSpecial Dark Chocolate chips•1 Cup (1/2 pint) heavy whipping cream• Sweetened whipped cream orwhipped topping (optional)• Chocolate curls( optional)
3. Prepare and bake pie crust in9inch pie plate as directed onpackage for unfilled 1-crust pie.
4. Place pie crust in oven.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Remove pie crust from oven and let cool.
7. Place marshmallows in large microwave safe bowl.
8. Place milk in large microwavesafe bowl with Marshmallows.
9. Microwave at MEDIUM power(50%) 1 minute
11. Microwave at MEDIUM heat(50%) an additional 30 secondsat a time , stirring after eachheating., until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
12. Add chocolate chips
13. stir until melted and mixture is smooth.
14. Spread 1 cup chocolatemixture over bottom of crust
16. Cool remaining mixture to room temperature. Beatwhipping cream until stiff
17. gradually blend Whipping Cream into chocolate mixture, combining thoroughly.
18. Spread over chocolatelayer in pastry crust.
19. refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or until well chilled. Garnishwith sweetened whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.
21. CreditsDave Wayman - photographerBrayden Wayman - helperAll photos taken on digitalcamera