Is your organization plagued with paper documents and manual processes for managing paper records? …
Is your organization plagued with paper documents and manual processes for managing paper records?
This presentation will describe new techniques and technologies that organizations can employ to modernize their paper-based processes; and how these improvements can impact your organization’s bottom line.
Learn how to:
- Convert paper records into electronic information, so the right information can be delivered to the right systems and people
- Enable immediate access to records across a geographically dispersed organization
- Cut the costs of managing, storing, and manually processing paper records
- Improve process efficiency and compliance through business processes management
- Manage paper and electronic records with the same application, file plan, and retention policies.