SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
The Campus Community Life Cycle series will explore the stages students go through as they assimilate into a new school community, become involved in campus life and then stay active after graduation ...
The Campus Community Life Cycle series will explore the stages students go through as they assimilate into a new school community, become involved in campus life and then stay active after graduation as alumni. Gain ideas you can use as experts discuss:
• Optimizing each stage in the transition process
• How to create a strong student community and alumni network
• Ways to assure student and institutional success
This series will be presented in three, progressive sessions beginning with Integrating New Students Into the Community. Topic highlights of this presentation include:
• Pre-enrollment activities: getting new students to the first day of class
• Engaging students in your community
• Transitioning new students to full members of the community in the first term
Other webinars in this series include:
• Community as a Retention Tool – April, 2010
• Maintaining Community After Graduation: Benefits to the Institution – May, 2010
Additional information about the upcoming webinars in this series will be available soon. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.