The Campus Community Life Cycle series will explore the stages students go through as they assimilate into a new school community, become involved in campus life and then stay active after graduation as alumni. Gain ideas you can use as experts discuss:
• Optimizing each stage in the transition process
• How to create a strong student community and alumni network
• Ways to assure student and institutional success
This series will be presented in three, progressive sessions beginning with Integrating New Students Into the Community. Topic highlights of this presentation include:
• Pre-enrollment activities: getting new students to the first day of class
• Engaging students in your community
• Transitioning new students to full members of the community in the first term
Other webinars in this series include:
• Community as a Retention Tool – April, 2010
• Maintaining Community After Graduation: Benefits to the Institution – May, 2010
Additional information about the upcoming webinars in this series will be available soon. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.