2. “ Isn't everyone a part of everyone else?.” BUDD SCHULBERG
3. We help organisations transform traditional e-business activities into reliable, connected, collaborative enterprise 2.0 ecosystems OUR MISSION
4. OUR MISSION Why should organisations “transform”?
5. There are new fundamental challenges And because of that... OUR MISSION
6. There are new organisational models OUR MISSION Traditional areas New areas Intranet Social & Collaborative Framework Corporate Website Customer Service Centre Customer Relationship Management Network Relationship Management Structured Project Management rules Collaborative Project Management tools Media Planning Social Media Planning
7. There are new organisational models Enterprise 2.0? OUR MISSION Traditional areas Enterprise 2.0 areas Intranet Social & Collaborative Framework Corporate Website Customer Service Centre Customer Relationship Management Network Relationship Management Structured Project Management rules Collaborative Project Management tools Media Planning Social Media Planning
8. We call Enterprise 2.0 the integrated relationship management ecosystem around an organisation, made of the convergence between Internet, Intranet, Extranet and digital management tools. OUR MISSION
9. OUR MISSION Intranet Extranet Internet OUR MISSION Traditional model CRM HRM KM Project management tools Sales Management Logistics Wki Blog Wiki
10. OUR MISSION Convergence towards a new model... HRM Accounting Logistics KM Sales CRM PM
11. OUR MISSION By using new technology pilars Blogs Wikis RSS Webmail/IM Personalised webages Social Bookmarking Social search Social networks Online office Collaborative production Interactive communication Collaborative Watch Collaborative Office automation Information Consumption & Monitoring Interpersonal communication Socialization
12. How? DELIVERABLES
13. STRATEGY UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS IMPLEMENTATION CHANGE conferences trainings courses business analysis f unctional analysis a udits & recommendations b est practices & benchmarks c hange management plan p roject charter RFP m arket attribution DELIVERABLES
15. A few clients’ successes with (es)* SUCCESSES
16. Knauf BeLux SUCCESSES Deep analysis of the Knauf organisation according to the (es)* Analytical Triangulation Business Requirements Analysis – Wireframes – Usability Analysis – Content Analysis Draw up of the Request for Proposal – Suppliers’ short list – Proposals assessment – Project Controlling
17. Université Catholique de Louvain SUCCESSES Analysis of the UCL Web portal performance against a set of KPI (accessibility, usability, content structure). Workshops, interviews with key targets, virgin analysis). Development of an XLS tool to assess the consistence of external sites. Report to the Rector. Deep analysis of different UCL portal target groups and strategic mapping of the content structure
18. Belnet SUCCESSES Draw up of scenario maps, personas and a set of possible solutions to solve the identified organisational issues. Detailed SWOT for each of them. Recommendation from Early Stage on the way to implement one of them. Organisational audit around the 9 Websites management – interviews of key personnel.
19. FOD Mobiliteit/SPF Mobilité SUCCESSES Analysis and set-up of an optimal Website structure and recommendations around the implementation. Presentation to the board of directors. Deep change management impact. 15 workshops (10+people) throughout the whole Ministry organisation to collect expectations about the new Website structure (90000+ pages). Targets and Users segmentation.
20. Don’t hesitate to give a call or drop a line Bart Van Den Kieboom +32 (0) 478 325 274 Laurent Kinet +32 (0) 476 528 173 [email_address] [email_address] (es)* | EARLY STAGE sprl/bvba Rue des Tridaines 39 4250 Geer Company Registration 899.046.676 LET’S START
21. “ You have to learn the rules of the game . And then you have to play better than anyone else.” ALBERT EINSTEIN