Kerala development strategy for saving 35 million people
ALTERNATIVE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY FOR
SAVING THIRTY FIVE MILLION PEOPLE OF KERALA IN
THE WAKE OF INCREASING POVERTY, POLLUTION
AND ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM
DR. RAJU M. MATHEW
(Propounded Knowmatics & Mathew’s Theories of Knowledge; conducted
research on Education, the Global Economic Crisis, Economics of Knowledge &
Knowledge Industry besides Islam, Christianity and Hinduism)
• This presentation is an expression of commitment towards the people of
Kerala, especially the new generation youth and women and all the little
children, without any fear or favor of the creators and beneficiaries of
the rotten political, social, religious and economic systems.
• It is the result of several years of independent study and
research, started with the publication of my first book from England and
America in 1981 and the subsequent works published from
Rome, Moscow, the Hague and etc. appeared in several languages.
• It is meant for discussions, debates and immediate follow up actions for
ensuring a better life for over 35 million people in Kerala besides non-
resident Keralites. What is required is a ‘New Kerala Model of
Development’ to upgrade Kerala to the level of some European
countries, that will be useful to the people of several other countries
• Hope that at least school children and college or university students in
Kerala become pro-active for the future of Kerala, over and above their
political or religious affiliations. International experts and organizations
can also do something for saving Kerala and its 35 million people.
KERALA’S IMPENDING PERIL
• Kerala with 35 million people is heading towards a peril for the decline of
employment opportunities in the Gulf and other parts of the world, negative growth
of agriculture and industries and the stagnation of the service sector in Kerala.
Education in Kerala is getting obsolete and irrelevant and politicalizsed at a mediocre
level, especially universities.
• The aspiration of the people for a high standard of living, though beyond their
means, is the major reason for making quick or easy money, geometrically growing
scams and financial crimes, growing frustration, alcoholism, crime, especially crime
against women and the growing religious fundamentalism and terrorism besides high
level political and administrative corruptions, unfair trade practices and food
adulteration carried out by some well known branded companies.
• The entire Kerala is turning as a garbage centre for poor waste management that
pollutes the air, water and land, affecting the health of the people. For the lack of
infrastructure development, high ways, cities and even village roads are over
crowded., Kerala faces shortage of pure drinking water and power supply at least four
to six months in spite of rain, some times floods for another five to six months .
• The greatest curse of Kerala is the irresponsible and immature political leaderships of
the Congress Party lead United Democratic Front (UDF) and Marxist Party lead Left
Democratic Front (LDF) who are always on silly and sensational issues without any
concern for the basic issues of the very survival and growth of 35 Million people in
Kerala. The religious and communal leaderships are no way better than the petty
minded and money hungry politicians of both UDF and LDF; BJP too is not an
exception. All these factors contribute for the prevailing corruptions and inefficiency
of the governmental machinery or public administration.
THE FALL OF ‘GOD’S OWN LAND’
• In the name of development, Kerala has been doing a lot of harm to its sensitive
ecology or environment, by filling the ponds and streams and encroaching the banks
of rivers and lakes, destroying forest belts, polluting almost all water sources, uprooting
hills to fill wet and paddy lands besides mining sand and clay from highly fertile land.
• Now Kerala depends over 80% of fruits and vegetable and over 90% of meat or chicken
and 70% of milk that are consumed, to the other states in India. Most of these
products are really inconsumable for the over dosage of deadly chemical fertilizers or
insecticide or over-dosed growth hormones or cancer causing preservatives. Even the
red chilly powder, yellow turmeric powder and even the raw or red rice with well
known brands in Kerala are highly adulterated with deadly and cancer-causing
• The Government and the over-sensitive medias and channels and powerful leaders of
Islam, Christianity and Hinduism in Kerala are ineffective in these serious matters for
they are over-engaged in some financial scams or sex-related crimes or third-rate
political controversies or problems of private schools or hospitals. They can also be
easily bribed. The channels need advertisement and sponsorship; politicians and
officials need bribes; religious leaders want power, money and prestige.
• For the mounting organic and inorganic wastes and garbage, unhygienic
surroundings, contaminated drinking water, multiplying mosquitoes and stray dogs, the
poisonous and adulterated food, uncontrolled consumption of alcoholic drinks and
above all unhealthy lifestyle, Kerala is turning into a land of chronically sick persons
with cancer and heart patients; and thriving hospitals, medical shops and pharmacies.
In Kerala healthcare has been reduced into over-dozed consumption of
pharmaceutical products and drugs.
THE GREATEST TRAGEDY
• The greatest tragedy of Kerala is its total failure : 1) to develop the
talents and brain power of its children and youth for the
primitive, corrupting and unscientific education system; 2) to tap
the productive talents and the critical brainpower of its men and
women for the poor planning and development strategy; 3) to
provide a clean and healthy living conditions 4) to make use of its
land in a scientific way ; 5) to keep its ponds, streams, rivers and
lakes clean and pure; 6) to develop the minimum infrastructure for
development and healthy living and 7) to protect the marginalized
tribal and socially backward people.
• These crimes and injustices have effectively been committed for the
corruption, mismanagement and poor governance offered
alternatively by the Congress-lead UDF and Marxist Party (CPM)
lead LDF Governments for the last fifty years. They are not at all
interested on the basic issues of the people. Less than five per cent
of the brainpower and productive talents of the people of Kerala
are utilized, though Kerala is endowed with some of the best brains
ECONOMICS AND POLITICS OF ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM
• The three dominant religions in Kerala are Islam, Hinduism and Christianity. Since the beginning of
90s, Islam in Kerala has been turning towards radicalism and fundamentalism. As a result, so many young
and even well educated Muslim youth have been attracted towards fundamentalism and jihad
movement. This has also provoked both the Hindus and the Christians, affecting religious harmony of
Kerala besides tarnishing the centuries old image of Muslims in Kerala as the peace-loving, liberal and
spiritual Muslims, quite different from the other parts of India.
• The following site of the of the Pakistan Defense Forum gives a clear account of the gravity of Islamic
Fundamentalism in Kerala in 2010 and the role of interest of Pakistan in flourishing Islamic
Fundamentalism in Kerala. In 2013, situations have changed. Islamic fundamentalism gaining ground
in Kerala - Pakistan Defence www.defence.pk > Forum › World Affairs Nov 2, 2010 - Organisations from
Goa (Citizen's Forum), Rajasthan (Community ... Islamic fundamentalism gaining ground in Kerala -
• The major source of funding for training and recruiting Muslim boys and youth for
fundamentalism, especially from lower and upper middle class Muslim families, giving them a lot of
money for lavish spending, projecting them as the human rights or anti-corruption activists besides ‘True
Muslims’ and spreading Islamic Fundamentalism in Kerala, comes from China through Pakistan via the
Gulf countries. Both China and Pakistan have strategic interests, mainly political and economic rather
than religious, to spread Islamic Fundamentalism and brand Muslims in Kerala as ‘Fundamentalists’ or
‘Radicals’. China is also involved in the growth of ‘Maoists’ in non-Muslim areas.
• Islamic Fundamentalism has a very strong grip in Kerala, capable of influencing the affairs of the Congress
–lead UDF and the Marxist Party-lead LDF through funding, money laundering and black-mailing the top
leaders and providing supporters for election campaign or political rallies. It has its own say in most
medias and channels in Kerala. The miraculous growth of some unknown business firms, both in Kerala
and the Gulf Region, into multi-national enterprises during the last few years is closely associated with the
funding of Pakistan or China for spreading Islamic Fundamentalism in Kerala or India. They are a major
source of funding and support.
ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM –
A STRATEGIC WEAPON AGAINST KERALA
• Both China and Pakistan are interested to exploit the job and business opportunities in the Gulf Region. They are
also eager to weaken the economic stability of India. But the major stumbling bloc for China and Pakistan to enter
the Gulf Region in a big way is India, especially the migrant work force and business people from Kerala.
• The economic stability and progress of Kerala, especially the Muslims, depend upon the emigrant work force or
business people from Kerala working in the Gulf, especially Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman and Kuwait. It is a strategic
move on the part of both China and Pakistan to spread Islamic Fundamentalism in India, more particularly Kerala
and brand Muslims in Kerala as Islamic Fundamentalists so as prevent their stay or entry in the Gulf.
• After the Arab Spring, especially the spread of Islamic Fundamentalism in Egypt and other countries, Saudi
Arabia, UAE, Oman and Kuwait have adopted a tough stand against Islamic Fundamentalism or terrorism. These
countries have put hundreds of the nationals and the expats, including some prominent individuals and
professors under prison or trial for their religious extremism and support of Islamic fundamentalists of other
countries, including the Muslim Brotherhood of Egypt. These Muslim countries never tolerate Islamic
fundamentalism and terrorism that have been dealt with iron hand.
• Both China and Pakistan have been giving wide publicity in the spread of Islamic Fundamentalism in Kerala. Even a
minute act of religious fundamentalism has been projected as a major one. They have been creating or spreading
the image internationally ,especially in the Gulf and the West that that the Muslims in Kerala are the dangerous
Islamic Fundamentalists with supporting media clippings and the crime reports.
• As a result, these countries have started to look upon the Muslim migrant workers and business people from
Kerala with suspicion. They have already taken some strategic decision against these people. They have started to
send back so many Malayalies to Kerala on several other grounds too. So many Kerala Muslims will lose their job
or business in the Gulf Region within three years; visa for higher education or job for the western countries will
also be denied. Unless urgent ‘damage controlling measures’ have been taken seriously, the economic stability of
Kerala will be shattered . It is time for the Government of India to take realistic strategies and policies.
• In this game, China is a major beneficiary along with Philippines and Korea. Pakistan is also projecting the image
that they are fighting against Islamic Fundamentalism in Pakistan besides fighting against the Taliban of
Afghanistan. India is a major loser in the battle for its soft stand against Islamic Fundamentalism for consideration
of ‘vote banks’ unlike the Gulf Muslims countries,including the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia and etc.
THE PRICE OF RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALISM
• Branding of or inculcating the young Muslims and others in Kerala with religious
fundamentalism or extremism has a very negative impact on their migration or
employment in the Gulf Region as well as in the West. Recently some of the
imams and others from Kerala, employed in these countries, have lost their job for
their radical views. All these will affect the inflow of foreign money to Kerala
besides increasing economic crisis, especially of the Muslims that leads to
increasing poverty, frustration, alcoholism, sexual crimes, money laundering and
religious fundamentalism. It has a its own impact on to the entire India.
• But the religious, communal and political leaders in Kerala are not at all concerned
or sensitive about all these exploding situations other than engaging in their
routine mediocre political manipulations or controversies and making political
bargaining for their economic and political power. Kerala has to pay a very great
price for its religious fundamentalism. There exists an inverse or opposite
relationship between Religious Fundamentalism and Peace or Development.
Fundamentalism is against Spirituality and Humanism of any religion, leading
towards Fascism and Satanic Worship.
• The Government of India must also take notice of such development with strong
and corrective measures. Sensitive areas , groups in attractive names and
individuals must be put under constant vigil. Mass education and awareness
programs must also be launched for de-radicalization. Religious leaders must be
ready to become more mature and responsible and to take counter strategies.
Unless the Muslims in Kerala create a new image and adopt firm stand against
fundamentalism, their future will be doomed for ever with total socio-economic
collapse within a very span of time, affecting the entire Kerala community.
THE FALL AND DECLINE OF THE
‘KERALA MODEL OF DEVELOPMENT’
• During 70s and 80s, the ‘Kerala Model of Development’ was hailed
as a great miracle. Since 90s, it met with a fall and decline with
depletion of farm lands, increasing water pollution, acute shortage
of pure drinking water, frequent power failure and mounting
garbage not only in cities but even in remote villages coupled with
declining farm products, obsolete education and deteriorating
public healthcare system.
• Both the UDF and the LDF have equal responsibility for the
deterioration of Kerala, besides Islam and Christianity, the two
organized religions with a lot of political bargaining power.
Universities in Kerala could not do any positive contribution in this
regard other than producing some degree holders and making
some politically motivated controversies. Medias and channels in
Kerala are interested either to increase their subscription or rating
so as to generate more revenue besides promoting their own
pseudo experts and ‘king makers’.
KERALA MEDIA AND CHANNEL CULTURE
• Till the early 70s, the country toddy shops, barbershops
and tea shops in Kerala served as the centers for
gossips and heated political or social discussions. Now
competing TV channels have taken up the role of the
old country tea or toddy or barber shops in gossips and
heated political debates and spreading the news of
crimes or scams that too in a mediocre way.
• These channels are a clear indication of the declining
intellectual caliber, educational standards, political
maturity and moral values of the people of Kerala.
Pseudo intellectuals and mediocre public figures
dominate these channels with their ugly and poisonous
words and mannerism. It is time for the media in
Kerala to adopt a mature and socially responsible role.
FOOLS RUSH IN WHERE ANGELS
FEAR TO TREAD
• The famous quotation of Alexander Pope “Fools rush in where angels fear to
tread” is very much true in the case of Kerala politics, business, industry, culture
• Every issue in Kerala is capable of turning into a scam or controversy and a matter
of heated media debates and political or legal battle so as to deviate people from
socially productive activities and engage them unproductively.
• While reputed firms or people with integrity, character and expertise in Kerala
fear to tread, criminals and mediocre rush in politics, ‘solar energy’, ‘teak
plantation’, ‘goat farming’ or ‘real estate’ to cheat people in terms of millions with
attractive investment offers.
• People in Kerala can easily be cheated with the lavish offers of easy money and
unreasonable profits, for their aspiration for high standard of living beyond their
• The latest scam is the solar panel scam engineered by a group of hard core
criminals, even bluffing the former Marxist Party lead left government and the
present Congress Party lead right Government, re-establishing the low or mediocre
intellectual calibre and poor practical political wisdom of these leaders. As a
result, their political debates or visions or strategies do not rise above the level of
elementary school dropouts.
KERALA IS HEADING TO
• Though Kerala is endowed with gifted youth with best brains and
talents, natural beauty, fertile land and frequent rain over six to
eight months, heavy investment for education, it is heading towards
impending crisis for the poor governance coupled with
corruptions, controversy-loving and problem-making political
leadership, irrelevant education system, short-sighted and
disintegrated developmental strategy, frequent power crisis and
above all inefficient waste or garbage disposal and high level water
pollution affecting the health of the people.
• The prevailing hopelessness and pessimism drive many youth
towards crime, suicide, alcoholism and even religious terrorism. An
economic or social catastrophe is inevitable for Kerala, though it has
a great developmental potentialities. Kerala needs urgent measures
and integrated socio-economic development strategies and even
international collaborations to make the life of over 35 million
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN KERALA
• The present scenario of Information Technology in Kerala is not much different from
the age of 1990s. IT Education, IT Research, IT Policy of the Government of Kerala, IT
Projects such as 'Smartcity' , ‘Infopark' ' Technopark' and etc have become obsolete to
the extent of 15 to 20 years. Kerala is lagging behind other parts of India even in e-
Governance., coupled with highly irrelevant Education System indifferent to
Development and Social Innovations.
• The IT experts and policy makers of Kerala do not have much idea about the latest
R&D activates taking place in IT especially in the European Union. Most of the well
publicised Major IT Projects in Kerala cannot create at least one tenth of the Projected
or Expected Jobs when they are made fully operational. The age of unintelligent data
coding has reached in its terminal stage. We are moving to the Intelligent Internet.
• Kerala must go from the age of unintelligent Coding and Decoding Works (glorified as
Software Development) to the age of Intelligent Knowledge Processing and the
Consumption, Production, Delivery and Marketing of Knowledge Products globally.
• Knowmatics , originated in Kerala, has been designed for the New Generation
Knowledge Industry for exploiting the Brainpower and Knowledge Bases of
individuals or the society at large to bring out and market value added Knowledge
Products and Services globally for the fast growing Education , Professional
Services, Decision-Making, Scientific Research and Knowledge-Intensive Social
Production Processes. The two attached YouTube videos explain Knowmatics and
HOLISTIC AND INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
• Kerala needs a Holistic and Integrated Development Strategy, taking into account the inability of
the government to mobilize resources for development. Who ever comes into power, either the
left or the right, the role of the government has been limited to just running the system with
some minor adjustments for the resource shortage.
• Lack of capital, poor infrastructure, frequent power failure and non-availability of land and water
for industrial or agriculture or infrastructural development do not encourage private
entrepreneurs and investors to come and invest with some gimmicks like Road shows, Global
Investors Meet or Emerging Kerala.
• But these problems are not an excuse for any Government, either left or right, to keep people
ever under the spell of crime, poverty, frustration, corruption, unhygienic and disease-spreading
situations without improving the living conditions of the people and protecting the Nature.
• It is an unpardonable crime for the politicians to stick on the mediocre political manipulations
and to generate controversies to cover up their incompetency in studying the real problems and
aspirations of the people; identifying the basic problems of development, finding out solutions
and planning and executing Integrated Development Projects and thereby bringing development.
• The rulers or ministers and top officials must find time to study, meditate, plan, execute and
evaluate in stead of always mingling with the party workers and the general public. They must
know the art of creating trust, delegating the powers and above all achieving control and
• With political tricks and manipulations no ruler can substitute Vision, Skill, Expertise and
Knowledge. If they don’t have the expertise, find out the suitable people and make use of them
with proper monitoring mechanism, ensuring accountability. Here lies the basic reason for the
backwardness of Kerala in spite of the alternate rule of the Left (LDF) and the Right (UDF) for the
last fifty years.
• All party politics and ideological discourses become irrelevant in the Real Politics of
Hunger, Ignorance and Denial of Dignity. ‘Food, Dignity and Knowledge for All’ is the Ideological
Foundation of the emerging state craft and political economy.
THIRTY FIVE MILLION PEOPLE QUESTION
• To save the lives of 35 million people, the only option for Kerala is introducing the People- and
the Nature-friendly Holistic and Integrated Mega Development Projects with Public-Private
• Kerala must mobilize international funding, support, technology and expertise in tapping the
Solar Energy on a massive scale (not limited with some solar panels ), introducing the water
purification system and eliminating water pollution and introducing high-tech garbage or waste
management system. European Union can help Kerala a lot in these matters.
• Kerala must formulate the optimal land utilization for the development of agriculture, non-
polluting industry and urban development. Top priority must be given in modernizing the
education system –schools and universities and developing the new generation knowledge
industries for the optimal development and utilization of brain power and knowledge resources.
• Long term strategies must be introduced in Protecting the Nature – Air, Land, Water and the
Ecology- besides establishing the Nature Protection Authority with sweeping Administrative and
Statutory Powers. It should be made transparent and every thing must be brought under e-
Governance so as to avoid any corruption or manipulation.
• Kerala must make use of the recent development in ‘Internet of Things/People/Cities’ in
executing Mega Projects with Public –Private Participation in which the European Union
,especially Spain, is fast ahead of America.
• Kerala needs the best education in the world to equip the new generation gifted with the best
brain and talents. It is not England or America but Finland is having the best education system in
the world. Kerala has to learn a lot from Finland in modernizing its education system for building
a Knowledge Economy, in stead of solely depending on some Right or Left affiliated ‘Educational
Experts’ who miserably failed to improve the quality of education in Kerala with their mediocre
• Recently, the European Union has successfully developed the technology
for the massive utilization of solar power and to provide electricity to
millions of people and introduced the latest water purification system on
a massive scale besides effective waste or garbage management.
• The Government of Kerala must come forward to introduce Mega Public-
Private Participation (PPP) Projects on solar energy, water purification,
waste management, farm development, educational reforms and
knowledge industries with the financial support and technology of the
European Union and other international agencies. People will be ready
to invest in terms of billions, if well worked out PPP Projects are
• The political leaderships must be ready to realize the aspiration of the
people and writing on the wall and thereby dedicate and commit
themselves for such an integrated development strategy rather than
following the scam, controversy and corruption oriented political
manipulations. The media must also adopt a bit more responsible and
pro-people and pro-development approaches, in stead of involving in
negativism, controversies and mediocre political debates.
FUNDS AND EXPERTISE
• If the leaders and the people of Kerala are committed
for the cause of the New Integrated Development
Strategy, international funding, expertise and
technology will flow to Kerala in terms of several
billions. Non-resident Keralites with money and
expertise will be ready to rebuild Kerala.
• Within five years we can rebuild Kerala with clean
environment, pure and perennial drinking water
supply, uninterrupted power supply, high quality
infrastructure, most modern education system, well
developed farm lands and poison-free
vegetables, fruits and diary and other farm products
and above all highly sophisticated Knowledge
Industries to engage every educated person in Kerala
with high income.
MEGA PPP PROJECTS
• Kerala can successfully and profitably launch two or three
mega solar energy projects to meet its entire power needs;
five to ten mega water purification and supply projects
based on sea, lake and river waters; a chain of the most
modern waste and garbage management projects, a series
of infrastructure projects, most modern education system
comparable to Finland, scientific land utilization projects
and the New Generation Knowledge Industry Project
covering the entire Kerala house holds. These projects must
be under Public-Private Participation. We can mobilize
capital, entrepreneurships, technology and expertise
besides international support for these projects for the
Integrated Development of Kerala so as to eliminate
poverty, pollution, religious terrorism and alcoholism.
MAKE THE SHY AND TIMID
• Kerala has several well established business and industrial firms, like V-Guard
Industries, Anna Groups and etc. Keralites in other parts of India have established
successful enterprises such as Joythi Laboratories. There are so many Keralites
who are the captains of multi-million dollar business or industrial enterprises in
other countries like Lulu or Shoba Group . They can do a lot other than setting up
Shopping Malls, Jewelry, Sari Shops and Housing Complexes or employing film
stars their ambassadors .
• There are so many rich families in Kerala having millions of dollars worth
investable capital. But they are shy and timid to make use of their wealth and
expertise for the integrated development of Kerala for the lack of favorable
conditions and high level corruption of the politicians and bureaucrats coupled
with jealous and angry political leaders, religious leaders and trade union leaders
who are the beneficiaries of the crisis and poverty of Kerala.
• It is a historical necessity to emerge a new breed of
political, religious, cultural, industrial, business ,media and trade union
leadership in Kerala for the Integrated Development of Kerala. In the coming
election, both the Congress Party lead UDF and Marxist Party lead LDF besides
the BJP have no other option but to adopt the Integrated Development Strategy
for a New Kerala Model and implement mega projects for Solar Energy, Water
Purification, Waste and Garbage Management, Infrastructure
Development, Educational Reform, Knowledge Industries and above all Scientific
and Optimal Land Utilization.
SOME USEFUL LINKS OF THE WORKS OF DR. RAJU M.
MATHEW : KNOWLEDGE INDUSTRIES
• Knowmatics and knowledge industries - YouTube
• ► 14:22► 14:22
• Aug 18, 2012 - Uploaded by purooravas
• Knowmatics and knowledge industries : New possibilities of Kerala's development based on the brainpower
Knowmatics: A New Revolution in Higher Education - YouTube
• ► 8:59► 8:59
• Feb 27, 2011 - Uploaded by CGPublishing
• Mathew's Theories of Knowledge consist of the two basic theories in knowledge consumption and production ...
• M. MATHEW & RANJIT RAJU MATHEWThis is based on the paper 'Knowmatics – A New Revolution in Higher Education' Journal
of the ...
• Emerging kerala knowledge industries - SlideShare
• DEVELOPING KNOWLEDGE INDUSTRIES HUB IN KERALA
• Apr 1, 2012 - Exploring the unlimited possibilities of Knowledge Industries in Kerala, India. It is a multi-billion dollar business
enterprise capable of ...
• knowmatics-- struggle for 30 years: a personal account - SlideShare
MATHEW’S THEORIES AND KNOWMATICS
• Mathew's Theories of Knowledge - Applications in Education ...
• Jan 10, 2012 - Such kind of correlation may or may not exist in the case of low level of
knowledge consumption / production”. Mathews Theories of Knowledge ...
• Knowmatics: A New Revolution in Higher Education--Mathew's ...
• Knowmatics: A New Revolution in Higher Education--Mathew's Theories of Knowledge
Production and Consumption as the basis of Knowmatics. By Raju M.
• knowmatics -theory, practice and applications in education
• PROF. (DR.) RAJU M.MATHEW
• Knowmatics and the dHL - The Digital Human Library
• Jun 13, 2013 - ... Generation Knowledge Industry based on his (Mathew's) Theories of Knowledge Consumption
— Production and Knowmatics (Mathematics ...
• CYBERNETICS AND MATHEMATICS OF KNOWLEDGE - SlideShare
• Knowmatics- Cybernetics of Knowledge will facilitate the emergence of the New Generation Knowledge Industry
and Intelligent Internet –Internet of People, Services and Things and greater Public-Private Participation to tackle
• doctoral research works supervised by dr. Raju m. mathew
• www.slideshare.net/DrrajuMathew1/doctoral-research-works-supervised-...Oct 29, 2012 -
PRESENT INDIAN CRISIS FORESEEN
• India is not far away from crisis - hard lessons to be learned
• Dr. Raju M. Mathew. Posted on 02/06/2010 6:37:40 AM PST by
Rajumathew. INDIA IS NOT FAR AWAY FROM CRISIS: HARD LESSONS TO BE
• INDIA IS NOT FAR AWAY FROM CRISIS: HARD LESSONS TO BE
LEARNED. Dr .Raju M. Mathew. India Flattered. “India is a world
economic. The Fall Of ...
• OPEC / GCC Countries Under The Grip of The Great Depression II ...
• Mar 13, 2009 - INDIA IS NOT FAR AWAY FROM CRISIS: HARD LESSONS TO
BE LEARNED. Dr. Raju M. Mathew. India Flattered. “India is a world
UAE KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY AND
ARAB KNOWLEDGE BANK
• ARAB KNOWLEDGE BANK -MAKING KNOWLEDGE ACCESSIBLE
Sep 25, 2012 – Arab Knowledge Bank deals with all types and forms
of Knowledge, not Data or Information, for the Arab World as a Big
• uae knowledge economy -challenges in redefining ... - SlideShare
challanges Aug 14, 2013 - United Arab Emirates has launched
several ambitious programs to become a Knowledge Economy.It is
time to redefine the Knowledge …
• The Arab Revolutions and the Emergence of a New Global Social …
Soc...Feb 23, 2011 - Market Oracle ... (Dr.) Raju M.Mathew writes:
The Arab Reality - The entire Arab World is in Revolution. It is a .
THE NEW GLOBAL SOCIAL ORDER
• new model of education for the new global social order -
• Jan 29, 2012 - 01/29/12 New Models, Theories and Strategies of Education for the Emerging New
global Social Order. By Dr. Raju M. Mathew; FOOD, …
• Coming of the Violent Global Revolutions :: The Market Oracle ...
• Dec 30, 2011 - Coming of the Violent Global Revolutions :: The Market Oracle ::
• The Arab Revolutions and the Emergence of a New Global Social ...
• 25 Feb 2011 ... (Dr.) Raju M. Mathew writes: The Arab Reality – The entire Arab World is in
Revolution. It is a spontaneous over flow of the suppressed anger ...
• The Fall Of Micro- And Macro- Economics And The Rise Of Mega Economics
• Dr. Raju M_Mathew. The Opening Note This is the second part of my recent work, appeared in the
Market Oracle (UK), ‘The Great Depression II Lasting Till 2025 ... Dr. Raju M. Mathew
• Are Business Schools to Blame? - Joel M. Podolny - How To Fix ...
• 30 Mar 2009 ... Reply. 04/06/2009 09:21 AM. Dr. Raju M. Mathew. DEATH OF ECONOMICS AND
GREAT DSEPRESSION II: ROLE OF BUSINESS SCHOOLS IN AGGRATING THE CRISIS