3. The day when you will find that I became very old , try to have some patience to me and try to understand me.
4. If I get dirty by eating …If I have some difficulty dressing… be patient! Remember the hours that I spent to learn you any sorts of things when you were small.
5. If I repeat the samething dozens of time,does not interrupt me!Listen to me!When you were small, you keptasking me to read you the samehistory, evening after evening,until you fall asleep. And I madeit !
6. If I do not wash myself any more so often under theshower, do not reprimand and do not tell me that it is a shame.Remember how many excuses I had to invent to make you take a bath you were small.
7. By seeing my ignorance towards the newtechnologies, do not laughof me but leave me rather the time to understand
8. I taught you so many things indeed to eat well …to dresswell… to behave well… how to confront the problems of the life …
9. If I sometimes miss memory or am not able to follow a conversation, leave me the necessarytime to recollect and if I do not reach there, donot become a nervous and arrogant person because the most important for me,… it is to be with you and to be able to speak to you.
10. If I refuse to eat, do not force myself !I know very well when I am hungry and when I am not hungry. .
11. When my poor legs will not allow me any more to move as before …
12. …Help me in the same way as I held your hands to learn you make your first steps.
13. And when one day, I shall say to you that I do not want to live any more … that I want to die, do not get angry … because one day, you will also understand !
14. Try to understand that at certain age, we do not really live any more. We simply survive!
15. One day, you will understand that in spite of all my errors, I always wanted what was best for you and that I prepared you the ground for when you’ve grown up.
16. You do not have to feel sad, unfortunate or incompetent in front of my old age and of my state.You have to stay near me, try to understand what I live, to make your best as I did at your birth.
17. Help me to walk, help me to end my lifewith love and patience. The only way that I need to thank you for it, it is a smile and a lot of love from you.
18. I love you …my son, my daughter! Your Dad, your Mum
19. To close the music and leave this slide show.I received this slide show of a person who asked me totranslate it into English. It was not signed; I ignore the author.I offer it to you to all because I found it really touching. It should be the same thing for you!