Be the first to like this
Dr.Mohan Agrawal, Professor, CMILT, Marketing, IMT Dubai
With the growing acceptance of logistics and supply chain management as critical business concerns, there is an emerging realization that more investment is needed to develop appropriate managerial skills and competencies of supply chain managers.
To this direction, Prof. John Mangan of University of Hull (UK) and Prof. Martin Christopher of Cranfield University (UK) published recently a skills profile for the logistics and supply chain manager of the future.
Given the relevance and importance of the study, the proposed presentation summarizes their framework and makes a critical analysis for the way forward in the UAE
1. Role of the Supply Chain Manager
2. Mangan-Christopher Skill Set of Supply Chain Manager
3. A Critical Analysis of the Mangan-Christopher Profile
4. Supply Chain Management in the UAE
5. Adaptation to the UAE Supply Chain Manager