Grandparents and other relatives have questions that need
answers when they become the custodians of their relative’s
children. We provide answers to the following questions:
• What type of child custody arrangements exist for
relative caregivers (grandparents and other relatives)?
What arrangements are available in your geographic
• What are the rights of custodians (grandparents and
• What can and can’t they do regarding…?
• What services are available for me as the custodian of a
child who has experienced trauma?
• Family Counseling
• Individual Counseling
• What if I discover being a custodian is too much – what
are my options?
Contact Dr. Glenda Clare at
firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Fragile Families NETWORK 2014