1) Low return on sales training investment:No clear or measurable impact of sales trainingNo visible or sustained improvement in sales results2) Poor adoption and process adherence by sales teamNo real behavior change, new skills aren’t embedded or sustainedUnguided, sellers scramble to adapt to individual deal dynamics3) Questionable deal quality and forecast accuracy Sales leadership unclear on what reps are doing in their sales cyclesOpportunities for coaching are diminishedImpossible to determine or scale the right enablement tacticsNo objective indicators of deal quality or forecast accuracyConsistent misses on monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
2- part polling How effective do you feel your sales training efforts are? Please rank on a 1-5 scale where 1 is not effective at all and 5 is extremely effective. What do you think would help improve adherence to sales training? Please select all that apply.Ongoing, real-time coachingAccess to subject matter expertsAdvanced collaboration toolsA single pane of glass to CRM and marketing automation data
2- part pollingWhat level of visibility do you feel you have into your sales pipeline?NoneLowMediumHighWhat do you think about the number of tools available to assist with closing deals?I don’t have enough toolsI have the right amount of tools I have too many tools Indifferent
Help more reps become top reps by making it easy for them to follow best practices.
Give reps the tools to complete key tasks efficiently.
CHALLENGE SOLUTION VALUE
Selling the SunGard Way means leading with insight.
Leading with a true understanding of what our customers
pain points are and how we can help resolve them.
SunGard needed to enable their reps to effectively address
their customers business pains with creative solutions.
Selling the SunGard Way
SunGard’s sales enablement
solution provided an
operational cadence that’s
Allowing their sales
With flawless execution and
The ability to be fluid
Increased year over year seller productivity
Accelerated new hire ramp
Achieved 2013 sales results
How did we do it?
We implemented a sales enablement solution that
puts Sales First in the organization.
• Salesforce.com and SAVO purpose build
• In 2014, Sales Process Pro will tie together
dynamic coaching, content delivery and access
to experts right in the context of our sales
SunGard is one of the world’s
leading software and technology
• With 25,000 customers
• in more than 70 countries
• for financial services, education and the public sector.
“SunGard grew through a
series of acquisitions.
As a result, we had multiple
sales people calling on the
same customer. This created
confusion and frustration.
We needed to resolve the
conflict and simplify the
Global Sales Enablement &