2. The conflict arises when Jonas realizes that “Release” of new children isactually killing them. The fact is made worse by the knowledge that it is his father doing the killing.
3. Jonas overcomes the conflict when he flees thecommunity with Gabriel in order to save Gabriel from being "released".
4. The tragic sinking of the RMS titanic resulted in the conflict of who shall beblamed for all those lost lives from the sinking of the ship.Many people said it shouldbe the captain, while others were saying it should be the designer. Some even thought that the workers/sailors should be blamed. It took a while for the people to realize and choose whom to blame for all this. Many of the survivors and crewmembers were called into hearings and were interviewed, trying to figure out what has happened and how it all went. Some witnesses were even asked for their opinion of whom to blame for everything. Hearings were held in both places, England and the United States of America.
5. A few people didnt know what to do about the whole incident. This crises was talked about for many years. Many hearings were held and many innocent people were blamed, but then someone brought up a very important compromise that will change lives at sea forever.
6. Seventh GradeThe conflict of this story is when victors goal is to make Teresa his“girl” so he tries to impress Teresa but everybody keeps getting in his way when he tries.
7. Seventh Grade Victor overcomes the conflict by faking to speak French inhis French class.then he got to talk to Teresa after his French class and he got to start tutoring her.