2. • Jonas is selected to inherit the position of "Receiver of Memory,” The person who stores all the past memories of the time before Sameness, in case they are ever needed to aid in decisions that others lack the experience to make. As Jonas receives the memories from the Giver, he discovers the power of knowledge. The people in his community are happy because they do not know of a better life, but the knowledge of what they are missing out on could create major chaos. He faces a dilemma: Should he stay with the community, his family living a shallow life without love, color, choices, and knowledge, or should he run away to where he can live a full life? Jonas
3. • Jonas has to make the decision to pick a life without color, knowledge, and important memories or he can run away and give Gabe the opportunity to live the proper way. I think Jonas should live his life the proper way, with color and knowledge. I also think that he should take Gabe with him for him to have a better chance at life than Jonas did.
4. • Zebra was about a boy who gets injured . He finds a man who is hurt . The man was a veitnam veteran who lost a friend .
5. • The man had a art class and wanted Zebra to come because he saw that he could draw. Zebra ended up liking the class and his art was put on the man’s friends grave
6. • 7th grade was about a boy who had crush on a girl in school on the first day . He wants a closer relationship with her
7. • He tried to get closer by trying to be funny in french class by saying something that wasn’t even french and she asked him to tutor her
8. • I thought the stories were funny and I had no struggles with these stories