1. What Are Health
Douglas E. Anderson
3. It looks easier said than done.
4. An overview of health insurance exchanges can be found at
5. 30 Million Newly-insured Under The Affordable Care
Act: Who Are They?
6. State Progress Towards Exchange Development
8. How will this get verified? And, where are the areas for
incentives, such as tobacco use status?
9. Making it happen will not be easy. It will require intense social
marketing, outreach, education, and promotion for all
demographic groups and locations.
10. It looks easy, but it is not. Here is one state's approach
11. make the health insurance exchange user
12. In 2017 approximately 18% of the American public will purchase insurance through
exchanges, radically transforming the health insurance landscape