1. 2QQ: What did you do well?So what you are saying is...Q: What would you dodifferently next time?So what you are saying is...
2. 2QQ: What is a formula?So what you are saying is...Q: Why do we use themto solve problems?So what you are saying is...
3. Q: What are youwondering about?
4. 2QQ: What is a graph?So what you are saying is...Q: What do graphs have?So what you are saying is...
5. 2QQ: What did you ﬁnd out?So what you are saying is...Q: What do you want toﬁnd out?So what you are saying is...
6. 2QQ: What do you do?So what you are saying is...Q: What are you going todo?So what you are saying is...
7. 3QQ: What did you connect to?So what you are saying is...Q: How did you connect?So what you are saying is...Q: So what?
8. So what you are saying is...
9. 3 2 1 Things Things you Bigyou know are worried question about
10. Walking conversationWith your partner go for a short walk and discuss thefollowing questions. Be back in 2 minutes (so keep aneye on the time!):1. Introduce yourself.2.How long have you been inBeijing?3. What company are you with?4. Who is your child in 5T?
11. What? So what? Now what?
12. Question:What do you think is the answer?Line yourself up in order from thesmallest to largest amount.
13. Provocative questions• Why do you believe that?• Could you give an example of that?• What reasons do you have for saying that?• Could you clarify that?• Where did you ﬁnd this out?• How do you know that?
14. Think, pair, share1. Think by yourself about this.2. Share your thoughts/ideas with apartner.3. Share some of the ideas you heard/shared with the whole class.
15. Have a problem that you need help with?1. What do you need to achieve?2. What’s happening right now?3. What could you do?4. What will you do?5. How will you do this?6. How will you keep this going?
16. Critical questions1.What did you do?2.What else could you do?3.What else will you do?
17. Next steps...1.What could I do?2.What will I do?3.How will I do it?4.When will I do it?
18. Next steps...1.What could you do?2.What will you do?3.How will you do it?4.When will you do it?
19. Shopping for ideas1. One person stays at your table/location and tries to sell ideas to others.2. The other person goes shopping forideas, listening to people trying toconvince them to ‘buy’ their ideas.3. If you want to buy an idea, take itback and add it to your own list of ideas.
20. 6 Steps to Success Ask yourself these questions to help you or your group Which step do you need go be successful. back and think What are your deeper about? personal goals? What could you do to achieve the goal? How do you know if you are successful?What is thegoal of thistask?
21. What have you done today? What have you found out?What will you do next?
22. What does agreat listener do? Why do you think that?