Be the first to like this
Presentation from J. Boye Conferences Aarhus 2010.
We all know the classic rules for good online communication. So why is it still so hard to practice what you preach in terms of great online communication in most organizations?
Do you recognize any of these situations?
* You are three weeks away from launching the new website… But haven’t thought about the content yet
* Your manager keeps asking you to upload 200-page PDF documents
* You have piles of content that was last updated in 2004
* Your decentralized editors’ motivation level remains at rock-bottom
* You are drafting up good-looking analytics reports, but secretly don’t know how to use them
Join this analyst talk to hear what stories web communicators are reporting from their daily life. Dorthe will draw on real-life experiences and examples from members of the J. Boye community of practice, which includes a number of global, high-profile organizations. She will share examples of different ways of overcoming these typical challenges.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.