2. The problem with indie distribution <ul><li>“ Only about 40 of the 3,812 finished films that were submitted to Sundance this year will get any kind of distribution at all. That’s slightly over one percent. The other 98% you will never get to see – not even on Netflix.” </li></ul><ul><li>Adam Leipzig </li></ul>With digital resources available for filmmakers, more movies are being made, but distribution windows haven’t change. Many of this films don’t find any distribution at all. http://www.culturalweekly.com/indie-films-state-of-the-union.html
3. What NuFlick does NuFlick is a crowd distribution platform. Movies are free through social interactions and viewers actively support creators by donating in exchange of rewards around the movie (soundtrack, downloads, special screenings, props, etc). It's not just about watching movies, it's about sharing, socializing and empowering creators.
4. Would Crowd Distribution work? <ul><li>We have a conversion rate of 12% (Our last releae reached 40 views and 5 backers in 36 hours). </li></ul><ul><li>We believe these numbers and indicators like Kickstarter’s numbers for 2011 (more than 32M pledged for Film & Video, the most backed category) are good signs. </li></ul>http://www.kickstarter.com/blog/2011-the-stats
5. <ul><li>Scale! </li></ul>What’s next?
6. Celeste North [email_address] @doniaesa Rodrigo Boyzo [email_address] @boyzo Jose Luis Espinoza [email_address] @psyrax Thanks!