2. Inocente was the firstfilm backed in Kickstarterto win an Oscar.More than 20 have beenpart of Sundance in twoyears.
3. +30 million people watch local films and art house films in Mexico and Chile between theaters, film festivals and domestic release. "In reality, for most independent movies, VOD will befar and away the largest source of revenue in the future” Mark Cuban, Magnolia Pictures
4. Awesomely Curated PlatformFocused on Latin America
5. We understand the filmindustry and techchallenges in the regionFilmmakers love usWe give visibility to localcontent work with filminstitutionsExperimentation withformats and media
6. Chalán was the firstMexican film to bereleased online beforetheatrical.It was trending topic ontwitter and more than30,000 people watchedit at the same time.
7. +200 films signed + 15,000 registered users +500 active subscribers In Guadalajara’s International Film Festival andsigned 5 movies on the spot and made several leads. We launched our animation channel Our first Chilean movie
8. Application for Android and iOS
9. Let’s talk movies Celeste North nuflick.com | @nuflick firstname.lastname@example.org